Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,658 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE - Education (246) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE (1352304 Views)

10 Youngest People Ever To Achieve A Doctorate Degree / Learn The Gre Word List / Tips On How To Pass The GRE. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) ... (618) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by OluDare01(m): 10:06pm On Jun 15, 2017
Good news! Congratulations bro, I am so happy for you
Time2Smile:
I guess that is it from me for this application season.

I have been accepted to the Molecular and Cell Biology PhD program of The University of Texas at Dallas with a Graduate Tuition Scholarship that covers all tuition and fees. In addition, I will receive a very generous stipend through Graduate Teaching Assistantship.

I only contacted the Graduate coordinator on April 14 and submitted my application on May 1st when the schools were trying to play cello with my future.

I appreciate everyone that has been asking after my application status. It has been arduous, but the difficulty pales in comparison to the sweet taste of success. For those still expecting a decision, don't lose hope. #TeamFall2017 Yes we can.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by iCool(m): 10:32pm On Jun 15, 2017
Time2Smile:

I have been accepted to the Molecular and Cell Biology PhD program of The University of Texas at Dallas with a Graduate Tuition Scholarship that covers all tuition and fees. In addition, I will receive a very generous stipend through Graduate Teaching Assistantship.

#TeamFall2017 Yes we can.

Congratulations! It has not been easy but you prevailed!

Glad to hear the good news, I am all smiles.

See you in Texas. grin
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by temmitats(f): 11:09pm On Jun 15, 2017
Time2Smile:

I only contacted the Graduate coordinator on April 14 and submitted my application on May 1st when the schools were trying to play cello with my future.

I appreciate everyone that has been asking after my application status. It has been arduous, but the difficulty pales in comparison to the sweet taste of success. For those still expecting a decision, don't lose hope. #TeamFall2017 Yes we can.

Finally!! I'm so happy for you, congratulations
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jun 15, 2017

1 Like

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Nobody: 3:49am On Jun 16, 2017
Time2Smile:

CONGRAT OOOO

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Nobody: 3:56am On Jun 16, 2017
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by RexCheeng: 4:16am On Jun 16, 2017
Time2Smile:

I have been accepted to the Molecular and Cell Biology PhD program of The University of Texas at Dallas with a Graduate Tuition Scholarship that covers all tuition and fees. In addition, I will receive a very generous stipend through Graduate Teaching Assistantship #TeamFall2017 Yes we can.

Wow!!!!! Amazing man, Amazing news! Congratulations to you!!!

1 Like

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Nobody: 4:28am On Jun 16, 2017
RexCheeng:

@ bolded, Why dont you just make use of iekene's free premium account. With a little digging, you'll find his post. If you don't, send me a pm, I'll send you the login details.
please can you send iekene's free premium account to my mail fridayabolorunke@gmail.com
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by ponpon(m): 5:21am On Jun 16, 2017
Time2Smile:

congrats!!!! Great news
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Ned4delux(m): 6:19am On Jun 16, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
DanjaNinja:
Listen all, i just found this incredible online resource for GRE materials. Its a facebook group but its by invitation only. So drop ur email addresses or send me a pm and i'll send you an invite to the group. Here's the group link, however it can only be accessed by members of the group:

https://www./newgremaster/

After joining the group, head to the file section and you will find every book and test questions there. #OneLove

Ned4delux@gmail.com
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by seeker88(m): 6:29am On Jun 16, 2017
Time2Smile:

Wow! Finally.. ....this is a great news and I'm so happy about this. Your persistence finally paid off.
Awon Texas grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Ndawe(f): 8:03am On Jun 16, 2017
Ndawe:
Good morning house. So I've finally received a decision from Mississippi State Uni and my funding came through yesterday. PhD in Chemistry(fall 2017), full ride.
Update: Also full funding has come in from Tennessee Tech and I have the luxury of making a choice now. For those still awaiting decisions, please do not give up just yet; that's why I'm providing these updates. Delay is not denial. I wish us all the best

7 Likes

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Ndawe(f): 8:15am On Jun 16, 2017
Congrats dear. I have been silently waiting and hoping for your testimony since. I'm so happy for you, thank God and all the best in your new journey.
Time2Smile:

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by hirschfelder: 8:43am On Jun 16, 2017
Time2Smile:

This is neat! Congrats!!!
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Okusi(m): 9:06am On Jun 16, 2017
Time2Smile:

#TeamFall2017 Yes we can.

Alhamdhulillah robbil alameen. I'm so happy for you
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by salesforce: 9:08am On Jun 16, 2017
Good
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by RexCheeng: 9:34am On Jun 16, 2017
ABOLORUNKING:

please can you send iekene's free premium account to my mail fridayabolorunke@gmail.com

It expired a few months ago.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 16, 2017
Time2Smile:

FINALLY!!!!!! Congratualtions bro
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Johnsilva(m): 10:15am On Jun 16, 2017
Please add me silvaworld@yahoo.com

Ned4delux:
[color=#006600][/color]

Ned4delux@gmail.com
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 16, 2017

3 Likes

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Johnsilva(m): 11:22am On Jun 16, 2017
Hello Sir,
Please can you add me to the group as I will be taken the text in 5days time.

Thank

DanjaNinja:
Listen all, i just found this incredible online resource for GRE materials. Its a facebook group but its by invitation only. So drop ur email addresses or send me a pm and i'll send you an invite to the group. Here's the group link, however it can only be accessed by members of the group:

https://www./newgremaster/

After joining the group, head to the file section and you will find every book and test questions there. #OneLove
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by towbaynah(m): 11:43am On Jun 16, 2017
Time2Smile:

Yaaay! Finally! Congrats, pal.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by towbaynah(m): 11:45am On Jun 16, 2017
Ndawe:

Update: Also full funding has come in from Tennessee Tech and I have the luxury of making a choice now. For those still awaiting decisions, please do not give up just yet; that's why I'm providing these updates. Delay is not denial. I wish us all the best

Wow! Congrats, dear! Tennessee Tech is a great school as well.

1 Like

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Joyflexxy(f): 11:59am On Jun 16, 2017
Ndawe:

congrats.God bless your new journey.

1 Like

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by nastydamus(m): 12:38pm On Jun 16, 2017
Time2Smile:

Congrats bro... I-20 next. That was some last-minute stunt you pulled there. grin grin grin
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by TheZed(m): 6:21pm On Jun 16, 2017
Time2Smile:

congratulations. it's time2smile
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by mjksho(m): 6:54pm On Jun 16, 2017
Ndawe:

I'm also going to Tennessee Tech for Fall. I sent you a PM. Please kindly respond.

1 Like

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by jaybiz007(m): 9:34pm On Jun 16, 2017
@time2Smile and @Ndawe, congratulations to you both.

1 Like

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by drhopeful: 10:24pm On Jun 16, 2017
Time2Smile:

HURRAY! Congratulations!!!!! Kai! I was already having a heart attack! Thank you Lord!!!!

Please where is my scholastica?
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Glocal1: 8:17am On Jun 17, 2017
Time2Smile:

Congrats, wish you greater success in your future endeavours.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 17, 2017
drhopeful:
HURRAY! Congratulations!!!!! Kai! I was already having a heart attack! Thank you Lord!!!!

Please where is my scholastica?

scholastica is in hibernation mode RIGHT NOW grin
And when he comes back!.........Trust me it's a GOOD NEWS grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) ... (618) (Reply)

The medical students and aspirants thread / Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.