Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE - Education (593) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE (1354379 Views)

10 Youngest People Ever To Achieve A Doctorate Degree / Learn The Gre Word List / Tips On How To Pass The GRE. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) ... (618) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by toluduji: 1:57am On Nov 23, 2021
How do you do this?
crowniran:

Its $220. Dollar limit is $100, which means you would have to buy dollars at black market price of 550 naira. But we can register you for just 65,000 naira. Why pay $220?
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by crowniran(m): 6:13am On Nov 23, 2021
toluduji:
How do you do this?

Kindly message me on 08135076974 or send an email
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Holdis110: 11:15am On Nov 23, 2021
THE 2021 WAEC RESULTS HAS BEEN RELEASED ON MONDAY 22nd NOVEMBER
The Administration body of the Senior School Certificate Examination (SSCE) has announced the release of the West African Examination Council (WAEC) Result on Monday 22nd November 2021. The latest result's has been the best so far in a decade.
The Examination which started in August 16 and ended on October 8 lasted for 7 weeks. During this period there was tension in the country and so many challenges were faced by both the organisers of the examination and the students
Some of the challenges faced
The Ipob and ESN sit at home order in the south east
Kidnapping, insurgency faced in the north and other part of the country.
However the head of Nigerians office (HNO) of the examination body Patrick Areghan, while making the announcement also mentioned that he was impressed at the massive success and performance of the students during the may/June 2021 waec examination.
Performance Rate 
81.7% percent pass was recorded making it 1,274,784 candidates who got credit pass in five subjects including English and maths out of 1,560,261 candidates that sat for the examination. There was a 16% improvement with regards to this. While up to 170,146 candidates representing 10.9% of the total candidates results were withheld in respect to examination malpractice and misconduct in the examination hall.
Mr Patrick Areghan also talked about the alarming rates phones are been used in examination halls despite the prohibitions as students use their phones to search for answers online during examinations.
He thanked the federal government and state government for their effort in enhancing the standard of education. [url]https://infohub101.com/2021/11/23/the-2021-waec-results-has-been-released-on-monday-22nd-november/
[/url]

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by crowniran(m): 5:39pm On Nov 23, 2021
Register for GRE and TOEFL exams at discount prices. Its $220. Dollar limit is $100, which means you would have to buy dollars at black market price of 550 naira. But we can register you for just 65,000 naira. You get your confirmation within 24hrs. Why pay $220?

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Bond4141(m): 8:37am On Nov 24, 2021
Please what are the things i need to take along to the GRE centre?
is it only my int. passport and face mask?
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by crowniran(m): 10:24am On Nov 24, 2021
Bond4141:
Please what are the things i need to take along to the GRE centre?
is it only my int. passport and face mask?

Yes. That is all you need. You may take along bottled water and light snacks incase you are exhausted after the first 3 sections. Best of luck.

2 Likes

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Bond4141(m): 11:50am On Nov 24, 2021
crowniran:

Yes. That is all you need. You may take along bottled water and light snacks incase you are exhausted after the first 3 sections. Best of luck.

Alright, thanks

1 Like

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by crowniran(m): 4:34pm On Nov 27, 2021
Why pay $220? All Toefl and GRE registration will be done for 65,000 naira each. Get your confirmation within 24hrs to 2days. Most likely under 24hrs.

You will have access to premium materials, premium maggosh videos. All for FREE!!

08135076974 Whatsapp Only
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by agboifo(f): 1:36pm On Nov 28, 2021
crowniran:
Why pay $220? All Toefl and GRE registration before Monday will be done for 63k instead of 65k. You get your scheduled date within 24hrs.

You will have access to premium materials, premium maggosh videos. All for FREE!!

Thank you. I can confirm this. Crowniran has just helped me register GRE exams for a friend. We paid N65,000. Although to be safe he tells you registration will be confirmed in 24 hours. It took less than an hour.

I leave this testimony in case it helps someone else.

Thank you sir!

2 Likes

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Bond4141(m): 2:25pm On Nov 28, 2021
Please, do I go with pen and sheet for the GRE exam or I’ll be provided one there?

I want to try as much as possible to avoid any issue there cos, my place is far from the centre.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by crowniran(m): 3:19pm On Nov 28, 2021
Bond4141:
Please, do I go with pen and sheet for the GRE exam or I’ll be provided one there?

I want to try as much as possible to avoid any issue there cos, my place is far from the centre.

No sir. Your International Passport is the only thing you need. You will be provided with note pads and a pen. You can take bottled water and snacks tho for break time, you may need. Only your ID will be allowed to go in with out. Other things will be dropped in a shelf.

1 Like

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by crowniran(m): 4:37pm On Nov 28, 2021
agboifo:

Thank you. I can confirm this. Crowniran has just helped me register GRE exams for a friend. We paid N65,000. Although to be safe he tells you registration will be confirmed in 24 hours. It took less than an hour.

Thank you sir!

Thanks for the review. We are fast and reliable.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Nozino: 2:46am On Nov 29, 2021
crowniran:

I went with a food flask.

1 Like

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by crowniran(m): 3:30am On Nov 29, 2021
Nozino:

I went with a food flask.

Lol. Nice.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Nicolars(m): 9:24am On Nov 29, 2021
embarassed How can I master this RC section in two weeks ?

I’ve used all the materials in this life. From manhattan to mangoosh to Greg math, to Kaplan. I’m still failing to grasp it.

I’ve discovered that understand the passage makes it easier. When I understand the passage, the answers become clear and I rarely fall for the traps.

Any tips on how to understand this and crack that section.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by neduboo(m): 2:05pm On Nov 29, 2021
crowniran:
Why pay $220? All Toefl and GRE registration before Monday will be done for 63k instead of 65k. You get your scheduled date within 24hrs.

Please is this guys claim true?

Who truly has registered with him?

I'm a PhD applicant

2 Likes

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by crowniran(m): 3:40pm On Nov 29, 2021
neduboo:

I'm a PhD applicant

You can reach me on 08135076974.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by LadeeE: 11:44pm On Dec 02, 2021
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Datst136: 7:43am On Dec 04, 2021
Good day everyone,
Preparing for GRE using soft materials has not really being helpful. Anyone ( who has passed the exam) in the house ready to sell his materials. I can get across to anyone in South West States, kwara and kogi state.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Bond4141(m): 10:49am On Dec 04, 2021
You guys should recommend anyone doing valid GRE registration u have used b4
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Randomv3r: 6:46pm On Dec 04, 2021
You all can check Gregmat's youtube channel and if you can, subscribe to his study plans - costs $5 monthly. The study plan is exhaustive and he explains the Verbal TC,SE and RC succinctly. You can also join the r/Gre channel on reddit, where you will find a lot of resources on GRE.

4 Likes

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by crowniran(m): 11:55pm On Dec 04, 2021
Bond4141:
You guys should recommend anyone doing valid GRE registration u have used b4

We are reliable sir. You can chat or call us on
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Nicolars(m): 12:47pm On Dec 06, 2021
Is there a resource where one can find solid points and examples to the pool of essays ?
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Festher183: 1:59pm On Dec 06, 2021
Good afternoon please I am preparing for Gre and I am having tough issues with the quantitative aspect can anyone recommend any tutorial center for me. Really want to have high score in this exam
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by SOPWriter: 11:36pm On Dec 06, 2021
Festher183:
Good afternoon please I am preparing for Gre and I am having tough issues with the quantitative aspect can anyone recommend any tutorial center for me. Really want to have high score in this exam
You might want to consider Magoosh. It's a top choice for those who wouldn't mind online study.

1 Like

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by calculator123(m): 11:43am On Dec 07, 2021
agboifo:

Thank you sir!

You have been on this site since 2006 and you have just spent 4 days & 12 hours online?

I doubt this review. If you're going to be registering with Crowniran, do so knowing you might be scammed.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by calculator123(m): 11:43am On Dec 07, 2021
neduboo:

I'm a PhD applicant

Run!
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by neduboo(m): 1:02pm On Dec 07, 2021
calculator123:

Run!

Really? Tell us about your experience with him
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by crowniran(m): 4:44pm On Dec 07, 2021
calculator123:

You have been on this site since 2006 and you have just spent 4 days & 12 hours online?

I doubt this review. If you're going to be registering with Crowniran, do so knowing you might be scammed.

I will Ignore this cause I have been a victim as well.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by crowniran(m): 4:45pm On Dec 07, 2021
calculator123:

Run!

Do I know you?
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by crowniran(m): 4:52pm On Dec 07, 2021
calculator123:

Run!

Someone is asking you to share your experience with me or anyone you know cause I am patiently waiting as well. I have only registered 3 guys here. Patrick2go who has registered more than once, Agboifo and one Adeyemi. Its okay to give cautions but comments that can tarnish people's image is not acceptable and wicked. I am waiting for you fr. Neduboo, you called me and I personally told you we shouldn't deal if you have trust issues, I even told you I don't mind an escrow. Hey calculator123, I am waiting for you!

1 Like

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by calculator123(m): 5:17pm On Dec 07, 2021
neduboo:

Really? Tell us about your experience with him

The current price for the GRE is close to 90K. The cheapest I have seen from a vendor is 80K for GRE and 75K for TOEFL. 65K is too good to be true. If that doesn't signal a red flag, I don't know what else will

(1) (2) (3) ... (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) ... (618) (Reply)

The medical students and aspirants thread / Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.