Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

The Story Behind Our Birth.. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Story Behind Our Birth.. (506 Views)

Do You Believe In Karma? Share the Story / The Story Behind The Cheating Wife , A Bank Manager(+18) / Story Behind Your Date Of Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Story Behind Our Birth.. by Smartsyn(m): 1:22pm On Jul 28, 2014
There is always a story behind every childbirth. Did you know your own, have you cared to ask your mum . Did your mum tell you? Will you mind sharing....

My mum told me that I gave her tough times when she was pregnant of me. Having given birth to 3 girls already, she was then desperate to have a boy, though dad was not complaining according to her, she said she knew that she just have to give him a boy. That desperation and anxiety took it's toll on her pregnancy, she's either having severe waist pain today, or chronic headache tomorrow.

She went into labour and unlike her previous borns that was free and fair, I stretched her for good five days in labour under the intensive care of doctors at Iyienu Hospital Ogidi. Dad was away on a business trip and there was no phone to contact him then. But on the 4th of Sep that year, I came out after so many push.Mum said she was very happy citing a boy.

But after some minutes according to her, she started bleeding, bleeding she said that nearly cost her her life. In the end, nobody died and everybody was happy.

Mind sharing yours?

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday!!! / 4th August Birthday Mates....let's Meet Here / Where Were You Born?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.