Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,016 members, 7,953,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:36 AM

Laptops Problems And Solutions. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Laptops Problems And Solutions. (640 Views)

Ten Most Common Laptop Problems And Their Solutions / Steps To Resolve Computers & Laptops Problems / Problems Of Cyber-cafe Computers (And Solutions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laptops Problems And Solutions. by codedearner(m): 1:26pm On Jul 28, 2014
Post your laptop problems here and get a possible solution from me and co-nairalanders.
Re: Laptops Problems And Solutions. by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 1:28pm On Jul 28, 2014
codedearner: Post your laptop problems here and get a possible solution from me and co-nairalanders.
identify ur self jor
Re: Laptops Problems And Solutions. by codedearner(m): 1:34pm On Jul 28, 2014
What more introduction do you need
Re: Laptops Problems And Solutions. by codedearner(m): 1:41pm On Jul 28, 2014
My name is micheal eniayeye, am a professional laptop engineer.
Re: Laptops Problems And Solutions. by gomis(m): 8:17pm On Jul 28, 2014
Please i was trying to update my avast last night, when it was updating i mistaking clicked on stop update, after sometime it started telling me that avasting wants to restart my system, after i clicked on yes, the system started restarting but mid-way it starting displaying configuring window update, after it got to 100% it failed, now its is displaying reverting changes but it has refuse to on, please i need your help
Re: Laptops Problems And Solutions. by codedearner(m): 11:41pm On Jul 28, 2014
First of all , I need to know d name of the laptop, d model and the type of window you are using.
[2] Check again, the system might be on with a black screen but attyms u can see ur mouse.
Re: Laptops Problems And Solutions. by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 29, 2014
Codedearner, My laptop has DVD RW Drive but if I click on "Computer" at the Start Menu, instead of me seeing DVD Drive D: , I see CD Drive. Please what should I do? I use Dell Inspiron N5040, Windows 7 Ultimate OS
Re: Laptops Problems And Solutions. by codedearner(m): 8:51am On Jul 29, 2014
Does it only display cd drive or it only plays cd rom, pls check properly.
Re: Laptops Problems And Solutions. by segzytemi(m): 1:39pm On Jul 29, 2014
Pls bro my laptop refuse to on... I shot it down lastnight but it refuses to on this morning. I have tried so many solutions to no avail... Pls ur assistance will be most welcome...
Re: Laptops Problems And Solutions. by codedearner(m): 11:13pm On Jul 29, 2014
Try to remove the battery and plug d laptop, then on and see if it responds

(1) (Reply)

This Blue Screen And flickering search Engine Kill Softly! / Best Price For Iphone 6 And 6 Plus For Nigeria / Photos: Microsoft Rolls Out Windows 10 To Developers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.