Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,353 members, 7,819,255 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

A Must Read! A Drama Script On Ebola Virus. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Must Read! A Drama Script On Ebola Virus. (1886 Views)

Jonathan Declares National Emergency On Ebola / Bitter Kola As Cure For The Deadly Ebola Virus? / What We Need To Know About Ebola Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Must Read! A Drama Script On Ebola Virus. by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 28, 2014
About Ebola Virus! Stay Safe!!

Grandma: IYKE go buy me Paracetamol I dey get headache, e be
like say na Abiola Virus dey do me.

IYKE: what did you call it?

Grandma: Abiola Virus na.

IYKE: Hahahhahaha. But for how
long have you been feeling that way?

Grandma: Two minutes ago.

IYKE: Mama its not Ebola Virus
because we have been together in
this house for a month and I've not
seen u have body contact with
anyone and your vegetables are
washed properly.

Grandma: You say na Ebo gini virus?

IYKE: Ebola mama!

Grandma: Tell me how this Ebola Virus
be nnam.

IYKE: The Liberian Man, Patrick Sawyer, with first case of "Ebola Disease in Nigeria is Dead ..!!!

Grandma: Chie!!!

IYKE: Historically; Ebola kills 90% of its victims. The Ebola virus is named for the Ebola River, where the first outbreaks occurred in 1976.The deadly killer, EBOLA? EBOLA is a killer
disease that is transmitted through body secretion such as sweat, blood, saliva, mucous, breast secretion,
tears, urine, and sexual transmission with an infected person. Puts victim in
lots of pain.

Grandma: Okay!!! No wonder you say no be am dey do me.

IYKE: There is no cure and the
cause is unknown. It can reproduce in 8 hours and when it does, millions of
new viruses come out. It is the world's most deadly viruses and one of the most painful deaths possible.

Grandma: Na lie, what about Ezi?

IYKE: AIDS grandma is mild
compared to Ebola. The person can die any were from 3-30 days or even longer.
Grandma: You mean am!

IYKE: Yes mama. It is only stopped when it has no more hosts to feed on. The period between infection with the
Ebola virus and the start of symptoms is called the Ebola incubation period, which can be as short as 2 days or as
long as 21 days.

Grandma: So wetin be the symptom?

IYKE: Look out for the following! Fever, sore throat, headaches, weakness, joint and muscle pain, chest pain & bleeding from skin. In
pregnant women, abortion
(miscarriage) and heavy vaginal bleeding are common Ebola symptoms. Death usually occurs during the second week of Ebola
symptoms, and its usually due to massive blood loss.

Grandma: Chie!!

IYKE: But mama Prevention is the KEY word!

Grandma: How we go do that one kwanu?

IYKE: Wash your hands often withsoap and water, sanitizer is a good alternative. Avoid contact with people with suspicious signs and places of outbreak. Watch out for the warning signs which mimics malaria symptoms. As always, wash your fruits and vegetables before cooking.
We can stop the spread too by reporting suspicious cases to the nearest health care centre.

Grandma: God go deliver us.

IYKE: Sure mama that's why He's given us the wisdom to avoid it till proper research and solution comes.

Grandma: Nnam help me lock my door if u dey go out.

IYKE: Hahhahahah mama u like life o, just watch and avoid what I told you.

Now you know the Virus is more deadly than HIV, why not share this post.!!

Courtesy: prevant Ebola Outbreak Campaign.....

Guday frnds.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Types Of Phobia, Identify Yours(photos) / For Women: Get Rid Of That Fibroid Without Surgery / Natural Man Power Booster For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.