Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Bitter Kola As Cure For The Deadly Ebola Virus? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bitter Kola As Cure For The Deadly Ebola Virus? (12570 Views)

Sex, Kissing, Shared Needles Can Give The Deadly Ebola Virus / Ebola Cure? Nigeria Professor Research on treatment with Bitter Kola / Must See Pics: See What Deadly Ebola Virus Can Do To Human Being (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bitter Kola As Cure For The Deadly Ebola Virus? by Licensed2Kill(m): 9:41pm On Jul 30, 2014
Re: Bitter Kola As Cure For The Deadly Ebola Virus? by 9jahubcom(m): 9:45pm On Jul 30, 2014
ve u tried it?

4 Likes

Re: Bitter Kola As Cure For The Deadly Ebola Virus? by Tallesty1(m): 9:50pm On Jul 30, 2014
Smh

1 Like

Re: Bitter Kola As Cure For The Deadly Ebola Virus? by eunisam: 9:54pm On Jul 30, 2014
joke of the millenium!
Re: Bitter Kola As Cure For The Deadly Ebola Virus? by psucc(m): 10:36pm On Jul 30, 2014
Who knows, this may be African approach to cure E-bola (don't add Tinubu Abeg)
Re: Bitter Kola As Cure For The Deadly Ebola Virus? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:38pm On Jul 30, 2014
Licensed2Kill: Just received from a friend:Bitter-Kola has been internationally verified to cure Ebola. Anyone who suspects they are in danger of catching it is advised to consume it. It is like food and there is no overdose.Simply peel and chew!May God protect us all, amen! Pls share.....
Human beans, kindly locate the hospital that the late Patrick Sawyer of Liberia was admitted in. Go there & sleep on the late man's bed. Hug every item used by the man.
Later, come back to Nairaland after 21 days with symptoms of Ebola. I ll buy you 21 baskets of kolanuts to cure your Ebola Virus!

Last Bullet
Werey Pataki!

4 Likes

Re: Bitter Kola As Cure For The Deadly Ebola Virus? by Licensed2Kill(m): 11:44pm On Jul 30, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
Human beans, kindly locate the hospital that the late Patrick Sawyer of Liberia was admitted in. Go there & sleep on the late man's bed. Hug every item used by the man.
Later, come back to Nairaland after 21 days with symptoms of Ebola. I ll buy you 21 baskets of kolanuts to cure your Ebola Virus!

Last Bullet
Werey Pataki!
ur dad nd I hapnd to share same room in ds mental facility... He says hi

22 Likes

Re: Bitter Kola As Cure For The Deadly Ebola Virus? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:05am On Jul 31, 2014
Licensed2Kill: ur dad nd I hapnd to share same room in ds mental facility... He says hi
Alright!
I won't deny that you ain't mad.
I ll treat you like a madman!
Last Bullet
I ll find you your pankere cane!
Re: Bitter Kola As Cure For The Deadly Ebola Virus? by mstik(f): 1:57am On Jul 31, 2014
lol you just did grin
psucc: Who knows, this may be African approach to cure E-bola (don't add Tinubu Abeg)
Re: Bitter Kola As Cure For The Deadly Ebola Virus? by pweetiedee(m): 10:37am On Jul 31, 2014
Its true, I read abt bitter kola in a magazine and it said it cures ebola virus. I googled it and confirmed.
Re: Bitter Kola As Cure For The Deadly Ebola Virus? by hok4u(f): 11:23am On Jul 31, 2014
So I heard too,i saw it on a bbm friend pm,he was even saying it's on BBC ,i hope it's true, this virus needs to be curtailed asap.
Re: Bitter Kola As Cure For The Deadly Ebola Virus? by Philipsdael(m): 11:58am On Jul 31, 2014
Source plsssss!
Re: Bitter Kola As Cure For The Deadly Ebola Virus? by fr3do(m): 12:00pm On Jul 31, 2014
What's the science behind it?
Re: Bitter Kola As Cure For The Deadly Ebola Virus? by adexin: 1:27pm On Jul 31, 2014

1 Like

Re: Bitter Kola As Cure For The Deadly Ebola Virus? by adexin: 1:29pm On Jul 31, 2014
Or google dis(efficacy of bitter kola on ebola viru)
Re: Bitter Kola As Cure For The Deadly Ebola Virus? by adexin: 1:31pm On Jul 31, 2014
Re: Bitter Kola As Cure For The Deadly Ebola Virus? by odingidiong: 1:32pm On Jul 31, 2014
is dis for real?
Re: Bitter Kola As Cure For The Deadly Ebola Virus? by adexin: 1:39pm On Jul 31, 2014
Re: Bitter Kola As Cure For The Deadly Ebola Virus? by adexin: 1:40pm On Jul 31, 2014
Ebola
The Ebola and Marburg viruses are the only members of a newly identified family of single-stranded, unsegmented RNA viruses, the filoviridae. This family is closely related to the rhabdoviridae, which includes the rabies virus, and the paramyxoviridae. Viruses in this latter family cause childhood diseases such as measles. Filoviruses infect humans and other primates.
Ebola haemorrhagic fever outbreaks occur primarily in remote villages in Central and West Africa, near tropical rainforests.
The virus is transmitted to people from wild animals and spreads in the human population through human-to-human transmission. Fruit bats of the Pteropodidae family are considered to be the natural host of the Ebola virus. Ebola first appeared in 1976 in two simultaneous outbreaks, in Nzara, Sudan, and in Yambuku, Democratic Republic of Congo. The latter was in a village situated near the Ebola River, from which the disease takes its name.
The Ebola virus is comprised of five distinct species: Bundibugyo, Ivory Coast, Reston, Sudan and Zaire. Bundibugyo, Sudan and Zaire species have been associated with large Ebola haemorrhagic fever outbreaks in Africa, while the Ivory Coast and Reston species have not The Ebola Reston species, found in the Philippines, can infect humans, but no illness or death in humans has been reported to date.
Ebola is introduced into the human population through close contact with the blood, secretions, organs or other bodily fluids of infected animals. In Africa, infection has been documented through the handling of infected chimpanzees, gorillas, fruit bats, monkeys, forest antelope and porcupines found dead or ill in the rainforest.
Later Ebola spreads in the community through human-to-human transmission, resulting from close contact with the blood, secretions, organs or other bodily fluids of infected people. Burial ceremonies where mourners have direct contact with the body of the deceased person can also play a role in the transmission of Ebola. Transmission via infected semen can occur up to seven weeks after clinical recovery. Little is known of the molecular biology of these viruses or the mechanisms by which they cause disease.
Symptoms of Ebola
Sudden onset of fever, intense weakness, muscle pain, headache and sore throat. This is followed by vomiting, diarrhoea, rash, impaired kidney and liver function, and in some cases, both internal and external bleeding. The incubation period (interval from infection to onset of symptoms) varies between 2 to 21 days. During Ebola outbreaks, the case-fatality rate has varied from outbreak to outbreak between 25% and 90%.
The seeds of the African bitter kolatree have properties that can kill the ebola virus.
Re: Bitter Kola As Cure For The Deadly Ebola Virus? by adexin: 1:41pm On Jul 31, 2014
Re: Bitter Kola As Cure For The Deadly Ebola Virus? by mrking3(m): 1:47pm On Jul 31, 2014
I've always known bitter cola to be highly medicinal tho!
Re: Bitter Kola As Cure For The Deadly Ebola Virus? by Philipsdael(m): 2:24pm On Jul 31, 2014
adexin: Ebola
The Ebola and Marburg viruses are the only members of a newly identified family of single-stranded, unsegmented RNA viruses, the filoviridae. This family is closely related to the rhabdoviridae, which includes the rabies virus, and the paramyxoviridae. Viruses in this latter family cause childhood diseases such as measles. Filoviruses infect humans and other primates.
Ebola haemorrhagic fever outbreaks occur primarily in remote villages in Central and West Africa, near tropical rainforests.
The virus is transmitted to people from wild animals and spreads in the human population through human-to-human transmission. Fruit bats of the Pteropodidae family are considered to be the natural host of the Ebola virus. Ebola first appeared in 1976 in two simultaneous outbreaks, in Nzara, Sudan, and in Yambuku, Democratic Republic of Congo. The latter was in a village situated near the Ebola River, from which the disease takes its name.
The Ebola virus is comprised of five distinct species: Bundibugyo, Ivory Coast, Reston, Sudan and Zaire. Bundibugyo, Sudan and Zaire species have been associated with large Ebola haemorrhagic fever outbreaks in Africa, while the Ivory Coast and Reston species have not The Ebola Reston species, found in the Philippines, can infect humans, but no illness or death in humans has been reported to date.
Ebola is introduced into the human population through close contact with the blood, secretions, organs or other bodily fluids of infected animals. In Africa, infection has been documented through the handling of infected chimpanzees, gorillas, fruit bats, monkeys, forest antelope and porcupines found dead or ill in the rainforest.
Later Ebola spreads in the community through human-to-human transmission, resulting from close contact with the blood, secretions, organs or other bodily fluids of infected people. Burial ceremonies where mourners have direct contact with the body of the deceased person can also play a role in the transmission of Ebola. Transmission via infected semen can occur up to seven weeks after clinical recovery. Little is known of the molecular biology of these viruses or the mechanisms by which they cause disease.
Symptoms of Ebola
Sudden onset of fever, intense weakness, muscle pain, headache and sore throat. This is followed by vomiting, diarrhoea, rash, impaired kidney and liver function, and in some cases, both internal and external bleeding. The incubation period (interval from infection to onset of symptoms) varies between 2 to 21 days. During Ebola outbreaks, the case-fatality rate has varied from outbreak to outbreak between 25% and 90%.
The seeds of the African bitter kolatree have properties that can kill the ebola virus.
can't believe i read all these swt ssh!t without hesitation.
Re: Bitter Kola As Cure For The Deadly Ebola Virus? by GovWahala: 2:58pm On Jul 31, 2014
I read and heard same thing.
Now bitter kola is going to become a scarce commodity. embarassed
Re: Bitter Kola As Cure For The Deadly Ebola Virus? by Jhydey192(m): 3:25pm On Jul 31, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:

Last Bullet
Werey Pataki!
guy u dey vex o
Re: Bitter Kola As Cure For The Deadly Ebola Virus? by nickz(m): 4:00pm On Jul 31, 2014
thank God say bitter kola tree dey my house for villa grin
Re: Bitter Kola As Cure For The Deadly Ebola Virus? by Mayor21(m): 4:29pm On Jul 31, 2014
it can be true, i've know bitter kola to be a strng medicine
Re: Bitter Kola As Cure For The Deadly Ebola Virus? by alotofgrace(m): 4:34pm On Jul 31, 2014
grin

shifting interest from oyeh industry to kolanut gathering....

1 Like

Re: Bitter Kola As Cure For The Deadly Ebola Virus? by Afrok(m): 4:44pm On Jul 31, 2014
Hmmm... If TRUE, I'll be looking forward to the moment where shops, big and small supermarkets will start writing something like " bitter kola is sold here", for ur Ebola virus bitter kola check here. Even the normal bitter kola sellers will become rich overnight.
I pray it's a proven cure to this deadly virus.
Re: Bitter Kola As Cure For The Deadly Ebola Virus? by IdomaLikita: 4:44pm On Jul 31, 2014
Una wan make Bitter Kola Cost Unnecessarily abi?? angry

#time to stash#
Re: Bitter Kola As Cure For The Deadly Ebola Virus? by Aydesmond(m): 4:45pm On Jul 31, 2014
dem don dey confuse
Re: Bitter Kola As Cure For The Deadly Ebola Virus? by Licensed2Kill(m): 4:54pm On Jul 31, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
Alright!
I won't deny that you ain't mad.
I ll treat you like a madman!
Last Bullet
I ll find you your pankere cane!
kid go find ur mates to play with.... U no dey shine eyes?.... Ur post reeks

1 Like

Re: Bitter Kola As Cure For The Deadly Ebola Virus? by oluamid(m): 5:08pm On Jul 31, 2014
Orogbo to the rescue!

lol.

Naija and her lab-less scientists sef. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Knows This Leaf? / Constant Spitting At Early Stage Of Pregnancy / Charles Aniagwua And Chiedu Ebie Test Positive To COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.