Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,494 members, 7,770,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:46 AM

Nigeria Ambassador, 58 Others On Surveillance For Ebola Virus - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigeria Ambassador, 58 Others On Surveillance For Ebola Virus (13570 Views)

Those Claiming To Have Cure For Ebola Will Be Arrested – NAFDAC / Airport Authorities Announce New Measures For Ebola / Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Ambassador, 58 Others On Surveillance For Ebola Virus by yzgobier(m): 3:15pm On Jul 29, 2014
Booked
Re: Nigeria Ambassador, 58 Others On Surveillance For Ebola Virus by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 29, 2014
Nice Move!..
Re: Nigeria Ambassador, 58 Others On Surveillance For Ebola Virus by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 29, 2014
jericco1: They should all be thrown in a blast furnace!

you just an animal like boko haram!! non of them have being confirmed infected and all you could think of is their blood on your tongue.

you sir is a cannibal

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ambassador, 58 Others On Surveillance For Ebola Virus by sexylogan(m): 3:32pm On Jul 29, 2014
Amule5000us: Hmmm this is serious....... This Ebola virus just made HIV look like malaria.

Ebola causes such a quick degeneration of the patient that before supportive
management is started, the patient is dead.
Kudos to Lagos State Govt. for the quick response.
God save Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ambassador, 58 Others On Surveillance For Ebola Virus by jericco1(m): 3:50pm On Jul 29, 2014
donnypool:

you just an animal like boko haram!! non of they have being confirmed infected and all you could think of is their blood on your tongue.

you sir is a cannibal

dunderhead! when you incinerate someone you don't do it 'cause you wanna see blood you dimwit!
Re: Nigeria Ambassador, 58 Others On Surveillance For Ebola Virus by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 29, 2014
jericco1: They should all be thrown in a blast furnace!

man after my own heart...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ambassador, 58 Others On Surveillance For Ebola Virus by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 29, 2014
jericco1:

dunderhead! when you incinerate someone you don't do it 'cause you wanna see blood you dimwit!

you said throw them in a "blast furnace" this isn't rocket science

What is a blast furnace ? because i know its not a club house, church or hospital?

Did they test positive to the virus?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ambassador, 58 Others On Surveillance For Ebola Virus by Arosa(m): 4:08pm On Jul 29, 2014
Na surveillance go stop the spread of this chair man. watin I want hear be quarantine. After a week or two and there is no sign of Ebola then you can give them a clean bill of health. undecided
Re: Nigeria Ambassador, 58 Others On Surveillance For Ebola Virus by dokunbam(m): 4:10pm On Jul 29, 2014
undecided
Lord have mercy
Re: Nigeria Ambassador, 58 Others On Surveillance For Ebola Virus by jericco1(m): 4:11pm On Jul 29, 2014
donnypool:

you said throw them in a "blast furnace" this isn't rocket science

What is a blast furnace ? because i know its not a club house, church or hospital?

Did they test positive to the virus?

okay? i.e if they have the virus? they should be thrown there.
unless you wanna be the next victim then they shouldn't!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ambassador, 58 Others On Surveillance For Ebola Virus by jericco1(m): 4:12pm On Jul 29, 2014
NigellusHosan:

man after my own heart...

you don't mean it!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ambassador, 58 Others On Surveillance For Ebola Virus by folawiyoma(m): 4:13pm On Jul 29, 2014
Don't know how some ppl talk.are u a parrot
Re: Nigeria Ambassador, 58 Others On Surveillance For Ebola Virus by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 29, 2014
jericco1:

okay? i.e if they have the virus? they should be thrown there.
unless you wanna be the next victim then they shouldn't!

bye bye...you re still underage

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ambassador, 58 Others On Surveillance For Ebola Virus by olapluto(m): 4:14pm On Jul 29, 2014
Impressive by the Lagos state government. If na GEJ now, e for just begin dey consult on who to make committee member for committee to examine if this actually happened.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ambassador, 58 Others On Surveillance For Ebola Virus by jericco1(m): 4:19pm On Jul 29, 2014
donnypool:

bye bye...you re still underage

yeah whatever I'm not in for a bicker, you ven't been there
Re: Nigeria Ambassador, 58 Others On Surveillance For Ebola Virus by zurine(f): 4:22pm On Jul 29, 2014
wow
Re: Nigeria Ambassador, 58 Others On Surveillance For Ebola Virus by obiscolly(m): 4:24pm On Jul 29, 2014
Nice. Hope they've also disposed of the aircraft seat that conveyed him undecided and screened people that sat on it just to be doubly sure

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ambassador, 58 Others On Surveillance For Ebola Virus by Knownpal(m): 4:38pm On Jul 29, 2014
Though we're under developed, these and more good moves, guide to development. God's gonna help us.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ambassador, 58 Others On Surveillance For Ebola Virus by Youngzedd(m): 4:40pm On Jul 29, 2014
bidexolumanish: dah,,thank God say dat liberia man no enter calabar o,i no knw wetin for happen nw if to say im reach cally..

Omo yawa 4 gas, I will port to ABJ ASAP.

Doing sign of the cross.

Calabar is safe.
Re: Nigeria Ambassador, 58 Others On Surveillance For Ebola Virus by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 29, 2014
When will Africans start looking for a cure for EBOLA? Or are we waiting once again for the Oyinbo's to rescue our poor souls again? Gosh.....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ambassador, 58 Others On Surveillance For Ebola Virus by shizzleStar: 6:42pm On Jul 29, 2014
An Ebola victim preferably a northerner(hausa man) should be sent to sambisa so that be can pass the virus message to she-cow

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ambassador, 58 Others On Surveillance For Ebola Virus by Odika1: 7:36pm On Jul 29, 2014
bidexolumanish: dah,,thank God say dat liberia man no enter calabar o,i no knw wetin for happen nw if to say im reach cally..
i understand u:-D
Re: Nigeria Ambassador, 58 Others On Surveillance For Ebola Virus by sugaarbear(m): 8:00pm On Jul 29, 2014
sunnyshayne: Wahala dey
but we no go see am o
Re: Nigeria Ambassador, 58 Others On Surveillance For Ebola Virus by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 29, 2014
sugaarbear: but we no go see am o

amen, brother.
Re: Nigeria Ambassador, 58 Others On Surveillance For Ebola Virus by manosteel(m): 8:31pm On Jul 29, 2014
All the 50 personnels that had contact with the Ebola man should be mobilized to Sambisa forest with immediate effect to combat Shekarau as part Community service.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ambassador, 58 Others On Surveillance For Ebola Virus by bidexolumanish(m): 8:32pm On Jul 29, 2014
Odika1: i understand u:-D
hw u take understand me
Re: Nigeria Ambassador, 58 Others On Surveillance For Ebola Virus by Eleganza33(f): 8:39pm On Jul 29, 2014
Pls av any1 tried 'fresh green africa' product eg dia moringa soap pishion oil,scrub,etc
Re: Nigeria Ambassador, 58 Others On Surveillance For Ebola Virus by shoboy9: 10:21pm On Jul 29, 2014
[quote author=] As of the time of this report, 20 contacts had been physically screened of which 50% are type 1 contact and 50% had had type 2 contact. Airline manifest has not been provided by the airline at the time of this report and therefore the precise number of passenger contacts is yet to be ascertained, especially as two flights were involved (Monrovia-Lome and Lome-Lagos), [/quote]

Late. And not enough. It would be better to test these people before they become sick. That would give them a better chance of survival. Perhaps they're thinking of costs. But we will always have poor government when they governed always act indifferent to the actions of govt. A shame that indifference now could mean the death of many.
Re: Nigeria Ambassador, 58 Others On Surveillance For Ebola Virus by Janeify(f): 10:39pm On Jul 29, 2014
Too bad..God will make a way where there seem to be none...this ebola is dangerous
Re: Nigeria Ambassador, 58 Others On Surveillance For Ebola Virus by Buddhar(m): 10:46pm On Jul 29, 2014
The Bell of SALVATION is still Ringing, Hearken to the VOICE of REDEMPTION, Confess your SINS and accept JESUS as your LORD & SAVIOR before the END comes. Pls do not Harden your Heart after which cometh DESTRUCTION. Hell is Real,
Gud morning.
For further explaination call, 07039388167. Pls re-broadcast.
Re: Nigeria Ambassador, 58 Others On Surveillance For Ebola Virus by Nobody: 12:00am On Jul 30, 2014
The 58 people being quarantine never came in contact with another 700 people that have contact 5000 more....if any of them should test Positive...I love london,but I ve never been there...I just hope we re good right here in our own land...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Doctors, What Is The Effect Of Taking Two Bottles Of Star Bear Every Night / Borno Discharges 135 COVID-19 Patients Today / Lagos Community Turns Canal To Dumpsite, Battles Offensive Odour, Health Hazards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.