Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Early Signs Of Pregnancy (13617 Views)

Ladies, See The Shocking Effect Of Postinor 2 (drug For Prevention Of Pregnancy) / 15 Early Signs Of Cancer / Constant Spitting At Early Stage Of Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Early Signs Of Pregnancy by jlee(m): 10:21am On Oct 27, 2008
[center]Early Signs of Pregnancy[/center]
If a girl had an unprotected sex, then five day after starts to have the early signs of pregnancy which are:
1)Mourning sickness
2)Breast becoming bigger
3)feeling like vomiting
4)white discharge inform of menstration but no blood

Being afraid of having an unwanted pregnancy she uses Prostinol(pregnancy prevention pill). Two days after, she went for a pregnancy test which shows faint red i.e chance of be pregnant. And she is two days 2 expecting are period but she is worried is she is really pregnant and if the pill help the matter or not.

Pls anybody with advise on what she can do to prevent it becoming a baby in her womb as she awaits her periods
Re: Early Signs Of Pregnancy by HRhotness(f): 10:25am On Oct 27, 2008
5 days?

u need to check ur facts properly

1 Like

Re: Early Signs Of Pregnancy by Areaboy2(m): 10:49am On Oct 27, 2008
5 days only with all these symptoms?? , that baby will be Godzilla Jr undecided undecided undecided

i used to think i took about nine months gestation, if kids could start forming in five days then whats the remaining fucking 9months for?

1 Like

Re: Early Signs Of Pregnancy by Ben13: 1:41pm On Oct 27, 2008
See a Doctor

Preferably, drrionelli of nairaland
Re: Early Signs Of Pregnancy by ukamakson: 1:45pm On Oct 27, 2008
@poster,

five days? dats ridiculous and incredible, my broda owns a phamarcy and i run tests 4 him sumtymes.u can only have those symtoms like some few day b4 ur next period,and even if u take drugs its a fifty,fifty thing depends on how strong ur body is , dat is why some women have miscarriage and some do not, if you really want 2 terminate a pregnancy,u go 2 a very good hospital and see the doctor so that he can check and confirm dat u can go ahead wif the termination, or he can inject u if its necessary,shouldnt b allowed after 1 month of pregnancy, but 2 avoid all these stress nd abortion,i advise that u should always use a condom or use an ovulator calculator.
Re: Early Signs Of Pregnancy by jlee(m): 5:31pm On Oct 27, 2008
With condom u have 50% chance, it may break inprocess
And ovulatory count, that i say dosn't work for all instances so don't be fully guarantied on this.
And note some females reacts fast to signs of pregnancy while some it takes a month even after a missed periods, pregnancy test is still negative.
Early Pregnancy signs are like menstral signs and once an egg is inplace and fertilization has taken place the sign can start depending on the body reaction of the female
Re: Early Signs Of Pregnancy by KarmaMod(f): 5:51pm On Oct 27, 2008
She had 3 days to take the Pristinol.

did she take it within the timeline

also the faint bleeding might be an effect of the drug as it causes the period to come sooner than it normally would
Re: Early Signs Of Pregnancy by Moyola(f): 7:24pm On Oct 27, 2008
Area_boy:

5 days only with all these symptoms?? , that baby will be Godzilla Jr undecided undecided undecided

i used to think i took about nine months gestation, if kids could start forming in five days then whats the remaining fucking 9months for?

hehe. . . . cheesy
Re: Early Signs Of Pregnancy by tope2000(f): 7:29pm On Oct 27, 2008
jlee:

[center]Early Signs of Pregnancy[/center]
If a girl had an unprotected sex, then five day after starts to have the early signs of pregnancy which are:
1)Mourning sickness
2)Breast becoming bigger
3)feeling like vomiting
4)white discharge inform of menstration but no blood

Being afraid of having an unwanted pregnancy she uses Prostinol(pregnancy prevention pill). Two days after, she went for a pregnancy test which shows faint red i.e chance of be pregnant. And she is two days 2 expecting are period but she is worried is she is really pregnant and if the pill help the matter or not.

please anybody with advise on what she can do to prevent it becoming a baby in her womb as she awaits her periods

Thatz a lie jare, Where did u get ur degree from sef
Re: Early Signs Of Pregnancy by JamaicanQT(f): 2:50am On Oct 28, 2008
go see your GP it doesnt sound like your pregnant, it could be a STI, good luck
Re: Early Signs Of Pregnancy by TOYOSI20(f): 2:52am On Oct 28, 2008
Take her to see an ob gyn undecided
Re: Early Signs Of Pregnancy by tytylayor: 11:55am On Oct 28, 2008
jlee:

With condom u have 50% chance, it may break inprocess
And ovulatory count, that i say dosn't work for all instances so don't be fully guarantied on this.
And note some females reacts fast to signs of pregnancy while some it takes a month even after a missed periods, pregnancy test is still negative.
Early Pregnancy signs are like menstral signs and once an egg is inplace and fertilization has taken place the sign can start depending on the body reaction of the female

even if pregnancy is 2 days old, d result will tell u its positive, and since its saying negative nw, den u r free, but if u r not still sure of ursef, its better u go for the blood test of pt, i tink dat will clear every.
Re: Early Signs Of Pregnancy by MrCrackles(m): 11:55am On Oct 28, 2008
Use Alum and Lemons!! grin
Re: Early Signs Of Pregnancy by tytylayor: 11:59am On Oct 28, 2008
na so u dey do ur babes, nna u no nice o grin
Re: Early Signs Of Pregnancy by Itzogunsakin(m): 6:43pm On Jul 14, 2020
Are there any symptoms that you may experience as soon as a couple of days past ovulation (DPO)?

Many women recognise changes in their bodies a couple of weeks after ovulation. There are classic symptoms of tiredness, grumpiness, and stomach cramps. After then comes the bleeding because your period begins, or maybe not, as the case might be.

Coffee and tea no longer appealed to my wife again when she had a similar experience. She developed an addiction to fruit. Forget your apples, oranges and bananas, only strawberries, raspberries, Satsuma oranges, and grapes would do.

But were there any symptoms that my wife really could have picked upon in the very early times?
Let's take a look at DPO symptoms in the first 14 days.

Fundamentals of the Menstrual Cycle

Before we detail the DPO symptoms you Might experience, it is going to help if you understand the stages of your menstrual cycle. That is what prepares our bodies for pregnancy each month.

1. Stage One

The first phase of your cycle is the follicular stage. This begins with the beginning of the interval and finishes when you ovulate. It covers about days you to 13 of your cycle.

Your period will generally last between four and seven times. What is happening here is that the entire body is shedding the uterine lining, which had ready itself for encouraging a fertilised egg. If you happen to be pregnant, the thick uterine lining stays.

The hormones which control these They begin to rise gradually.
The follicular phase, and begins once your period finishes. This follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) informs about 15--20 of our eggs to prepare themselves for discharge.

The follicles which contain the maturing Eggs discharge estrogen, signalling the lining of the uterus to thicken.

The higher estrogen levels trigger the Pituitary gland to release another hormone, the luteinising hormone (LH). If you have ever used an ovulation kit, then this is the hormone that it finds out.
When the follicles detect this hormone Surge, it's blast-off time. Eggs are released from the follicle. While it's generally one, it could be several. So beware, it could be twins or triplets, or more.

2. Stage Two

This is now the start of ovulation. Testosterone and estrogen levels grow, and cervical mucus extends from thick, sticky, and yellow, to clear, watery, thin, and more pliable.
Essentially, the mucus becomes sperm Friendly, allowing those little swimmers to enter the uterus and find an egg.

Ovulation occurs around day 14 of your cycle. The egg is released from the ovary and transported along the fallopian tube into the uterus. If it experiences a workable sperm along the way, then fertilisation can take place.

You can now see why so many movies and tv programs depict women calling their spouses home from work, once the time is perfect.

It's worth noting, but that semen Are pretty hardy and can live for up to five days. They are loitering in your uterus, planning a sudden attack in your mature eggs.

2. The Third And Final Phase

Now, a fertilised egg will locate its comfy residence and embed itself in the uterine lining during implantation.
Dwelling in the uterus, another hormone is released, human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG).

If the egg has prevented the semen, then the Remaining follicle cells shrink, and hormone levels fall. This sets the trigger for the uterine lining to be released from the human body, and menstruation begins.

With a little understanding concerning the Fertility cycle, let's now consider the symptoms we could anticipate between days 14 to 28 of our period, and whether they signify pregnancy or never.

Take Note
Remember, some of the below symptoms can be experienced, whether you are pregnant or not.

1. Abdominal Cramps

Tummy cramps are something most of us are used to every month. For some, they are mild and manageable, for others, excruciating and painful.

Cramps are also quite regular during early pregnancy. You may feel these cramps as a mild pressure or a quick sharp pain. They might even be contacted as soon as the egg nestles into the uterus, at about 6 DPO.

Your womb can grow quite rapidly at the early stages of pregnancy, bringing with it these uncomfortable feelings. After all, it's preparing itself to home your baby for the next nine months.

2. Pinching And Pulling In The Abdomen

In addition to getting stomach cramps, several women describe a feeling as their muscles are being stretched or pulled. Some feel as though something is pinching them within their abdomen.

These feelings are quite reasonable and can happen from six days past ovulation and onwards. Even though this could be somewhat uncomfortable, it should not be painful. If you are experiencing painful cramps or bleeding, contact your OB provider.

3. Frequent Urination

Although, you won’t be reaching out for the pack of adult diapers or letting out a drip when you cough, sneeze or laugh. You could, however, experience a frequent urge to pee a bit more often than usual.

It is partly to do with these sneaky Hormones, yet again. They can make your blood flow to kidneys faster, filling your bladder up with more urine.

4. Increased Sense Of Smell

Your sense of smell will surely increase. Be it bad or good, is an increased sense of smell, which might be evident from day nine post ovulation and onwards.

Just the odour of coffee or fried food delivered me running into the bathroom.

5. Tender Breasts And Sore Nipples

Are you waking up and finding your breasts are a bit more tender than usual? You might even find your favourite, most comfortable bra doesn't provide you with any relief.

This is among those earliest signs that a new life is now growing within you. You can experience this from the very first day of post ovulation and keep right throughout your pregnancy.
All these are symptoms you might generally experience around the time of ovulation anyway, whether you're pregnant or not.

It's due to the surge in hormones I referred to. However, it is likely to be more exaggerated than usual, once you're pregnant.

6. Fatigue

Those same hormones might be at it again, which makes you feel extra tired. All the physical and hormonal changes going on in the human body are making it work harder than usual. Though you're sleeping loads, possibly even more than usual, you still have no energy.

While these pains are usually nothing to worry about, if you are concerned in any way, it is best to see your doctor.

Source: https://theearlypregnancysign.com

(1) (Reply)

Help My Husband! / FG To Ban ‘Date Molestation Drug’ / Has Anyone Ever Succeeded In Removing Stretch Marks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.