Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,050 members, 7,956,923 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:36 PM

Doctors Please Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors Please Help (518 Views)

Doctors Please Help Advice Needed Urgently / Medical Doctors, Please Be Honest, Why Is Staph. Resistant To Antibiotics? / Doctors Please, Could This Be Hiv Problem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors Please Help by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 28, 2014
Please doctors in the house your help is urgently needed. I am having this issue with my urine that it is always dark yellowish in colour and if I take water say 10-15 mins before urinating it will be normal and after some time revert to its colour(yellow) and have also started feeling weakness and headaches and fever. Am scared oo..
Re: Doctors Please Help by Lagusta(m): 6:52pm On Jul 28, 2014
Alot of things could be wrong: malaria, UTI, pyelonephritis...

Have you seen a doctor, what drugs have you used
Re: Doctors Please Help by cwitch: 6:56pm On Jul 28, 2014
nwobiebuka: Please doctors in the house your help is urgently needed. I am having this issue with my urine that it is always dark yellowish in colour and if I take water say 10-15 mins before urinating it will be normal and after some time revert to its colour(yellow) and have also started feeling weakness and headaches and fever. Am scared oo..
send me a mail i will reply.
you will get better soonest
adeyeluwa@hotmail.com (this the correct mail address)
Re: Doctors Please Help by cwitch: 6:58pm On Jul 28, 2014
[quote author=cwitch]
send me a mail i will reply.
you will get better soonest
adeyeluwa@hotmail.com
Re: Doctors Please Help by dunhill26(m): 5:00am On Jul 30, 2014
nwobiebuka: Please doctors in the house your help is urgently needed. I am having this issue with my urine that it is always dark yellowish in colour and if I take water say 10-15 mins before urinating it will be normal and after some time revert to its colour(yellow) and have also started feeling weakness and headaches and fever. Am scared oo..
u need to detoxify your kidney. I recommend u take a herbal supplement like Buchu power. it cotains buchu, ginger and black walnut in it and its beneficial for kidney and bladder, urinary tract infection.
08136478517, 08183808324

(1) (Reply)

50 Habits For A Happy Life / US To Test Jonathan And African Leaders For Ebola. / Be Cautious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.