Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Doctors Please, Could This Be Hiv Problem? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors Please, Could This Be Hiv Problem? (3388 Views)

EXPOSED: Signs Your S'exual Partner May Be HIV Positive / You Having These Shocking Symptoms? You May Be HIV Positive / Check The Symptoms: Your ‘flu’ Might Be HIV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors Please, Could This Be Hiv Problem? by deltalife(m): 2:51pm On Nov 14, 2011
I have not done things that could cause me suspecting myself of having hiv buh what I feel right is all the symptoms of hiv+ and even worse than.

My lymb pains, my nodes and every other joints, head ake, catarrh, cough, slower heart-beat.

Please Doctors what could be happening? Doctors response only please!!!
Re: Doctors Please, Could This Be Hiv Problem? by r231(m): 2:53pm On Nov 14, 2011
go and see a doc now
Re: Doctors Please, Could This Be Hiv Problem? by chidyke77(m): 7:54pm On Nov 14, 2011
I also felt the same symptons and i went for hiv test bt d result proved negative,i then did other series of test whch later shows that i hv a malaria parasite and typhoid.
To clear your mind just go for hiv test first or are u afraid of d test?
Secondly,never u look down on catarrh coz the severe ones are even worse than malaria,all those symptons u mentioned are likely to be frm the catarrh.
Re: Doctors Please, Could This Be Hiv Problem? by deltalife(m): 1:26pm On Nov 15, 2011
have tested for hiv about 2wks ago and it prove negetiv so I don't really know wot could be the problem am so tired of this.
Re: Doctors Please, Could This Be Hiv Problem? by femibolu: 9:33am On Nov 16, 2011
Help!!! 3months ago I had MouthAction with a girl because she wasn't in the mood, then later during the week she came down to my house unexpectedly for intimacy, luckily I had condom @ home, I used it but ever since that time I have been feeling like I have contacted the virus, I summoned the courage to go for the test and carried her along, we both tested negative and that even summoned me to Be Intimate again with her(protected) recently buh while Being Intimate I noticed my condom was about slipping away buh didn't slip away or burst so I stopped and I made sure the condom didn't burst. My doctor advised me to come back after 5months to get the confirmatory result. Buh right now we are negative, but after the test I helped her to message her hand with cotton that was soaked with spirit, buh wat scared me again was that her blood was on the cotton and I didn't have any cut on ma hand,  Still thinking if the blood could have transferred to my hand if there wasn't a cut. To even complicate issue I was about entering my car, didn't know my driver had forgotten his razor @ d corner, though its been up to 16 hrs the razor was last used by him, though there was no blood on d razor @ dat particular time so I mkstakenly got cut in that process, I really pressed out all the blood @ dat particulr time in my finger and my doctor told me that the only thing I can get from the razor was infective hepatis. Pls help I don't knw wat to do. Am really lost rite now. I really need advice, I don't need abuses
Re: Doctors Please, Could This Be Hiv Problem? by deltalife(m): 10:45am On Nov 18, 2011
I have been feeding on fruits and some proteinuous foods for over a month now and as I talk to you now my body still shakes and some parts of my body make some contrasting movement even to the veins in my head and its so energy serpping. Dont even know which good hospital to go. I wish there is some one to just speak to my healt. God help me its not some chronic disease.
Re: Doctors Please, Could This Be Hiv Problem? by Gboliwe: 4:50pm On Nov 19, 2011
What state are you in? If there is a general hospital there, it will be your best bet.
You may also want to visit any private medical lab.
It seems you have chronic malaria
Re: Doctors Please, Could This Be Hiv Problem? by deltalife(m): 8:08am On Nov 21, 2011
I have diagnosed for maleria two good times and they both prove maleria parasite Negetive, buh the Doctor insists its chronic maleria so now we are on it buh the thing has gone down now to back acke and I think of handling it with Natural drugs.
Re: Doctors Please, Could This Be Hiv Problem? by GWslim(f): 11:38am On Nov 21, 2011
Go and do Hiv test is free. Don't waste your time looking for something you are not sure of.
Re: Doctors Please, Could This Be Hiv Problem? by deltalife(m): 9:34am On Nov 22, 2011
Pls where is it done free? am in lagos now. However the cartarrh is gone, the head ake is gone, am heald, buh my body is still, I guess is co-operating gradually. Now I dont know wether to keep-on with d drugs or suspend it for now.
Re: Doctors Please, Could This Be Hiv Problem? by Docosward(m): 11:34am On Nov 22, 2011
deltalife:

I have been feeding on fruits and some proteinuous foods for over a month now and as I talk to you now my body still shakes and some parts of my body make some contrasting movement even to the veins in my head and its so energy serpping. Dont even know which good hospital to go. I wish there is some one to just speak to my healt. God help me its not some chronic disease.
Hello Deltalife, if u really need a powerful herbal medicine that can take care of that strong Maleria u have been having. Just contact me on (jonathanosward@yahoo.com)
Re: Doctors Please, Could This Be Hiv Problem? by deltalife(m): 1:05pm On Nov 23, 2011
I have been trying to mail you buh I have been having issues with sending you mails I really needed see you mehn.
Re: Doctors Please, Could This Be Hiv Problem? by Docosward(m): 7:43pm On Nov 25, 2011
deltalife:

I have been trying to mail you buh I have been having issues with sending you mails I really needed see you mehn.
i have reply ur mail nd also send u my number too.
Re: Doctors Please, Could This Be Hiv Problem? by deltalife(m): 12:57pm On Nov 26, 2011
Thanks I love your speed of response Its a sign of attention.
Re: Doctors Please, Could This Be Hiv Problem? by tosho07(m): 2:43pm On Nov 26, 2011
renew your body system detox it and take herbal products
Re: Doctors Please, Could This Be Hiv Problem? by Docosward(m): 8:47am On Nov 27, 2011
deltalife:

Thanks I love your speed of response Its a sign of attention.
U are welcome.
Re: Doctors Please, Could This Be Hiv Problem? by deltalife(m): 11:29am On Dec 02, 2011
Please what is the nest step after being tested +posetive of HIV?
Re: Doctors Please, Could This Be Hiv Problem? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 27, 2020
deltalife:
yo bro. what was the result?

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For October 10 2021 In Nigeria / COVID-19 Update For October 20 2021 In Nigeria / SHOCKING: Sucking A Woman's Breasts Prevents BREAST CANCER

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.