Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Your Very Own Automated 10,000+ Clickbank Products And Adsense Portal + Hosting - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Your Very Own Automated 10,000+ Clickbank Products And Adsense Portal + Hosting (1426 Views)

7 Affiliate Marketing Steps On How To Be Making Money Online Even With Clickbank / How To Make Money Online With Amazon And Adsense-step-by-step / Get Top Google Adwords And Adsense Ebooks: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Very Own Automated 10,000+ Clickbank Products And Adsense Portal + Hosting by toluaddy(m): 3:19pm On Oct 14, 2008
Dear Fellow Affiliate marketer,

Are you still painstakingly promoting clickbank products manually? Do you wish you can promote more ClickBank products without having to sell all your belongings to cover the costs? I have good news for you.

Get your own Clickbank portal now indexing over 10,000+ infoproducts in ClickBank's Marketplace with AdSense Ads embedded in between the products automatically, alongside Unlimited URL rotators, Banner Rotators, Link trackers and the eZine-in-a-box system that will follow-up with your visitors with your affiliate links and make them to buy!

[b]* Password Protected Admin Area.
* Promote Your Joint Venture Products, e.g. Your Own And/Or Other Marketers' Products
* AdSense Pre-Integrated Into Every Category Pages, Sponsor Pages, Search Results And Portal Main Index
* Banner Manager To Promote Your Own Products On The Portal
* Category Sponsors Support For Promoting Your Own Products Or Other Best-Selling ClickBank Products
* Automatic follow-up on your visitors with my ezine-in-a-box system. each message embedded with your affiliate IDs
* Your Very Own Clickbank Portal To Sell Over 10,000+ Digital Products And Services Contained In ClickBank Marketplace All In One Place, And Earn Unlimited Affiliate Commissions.
* You can even put the portal window on any other website you have and all the links are embedded with your affiliate ID.
* Insert Your AdSense Publisher ID And Earn Unlimited AdSense commissions
* Website Referral system to multiply your traffic for free!
* Your Downline statistics.
* Generate Monthly ClickBank and AdSense Commissions, Plus Your Own Products Sales For Life
* No Monthly Fees, No Yearly Fees, No Hidden Charges
* Everything You Need To Earn Unlimited ClickBank and AdSense Commissions As Long As You Want[/b]

The portal will automatically display products from ClickBank's marketplace with your ClickBank ID embedded in each of the products. So if your site visitors bought any product from any of ClickBank's category, you'll be automatically credited with the sale. Thus, making

You don't need to build separate pages anymore in order to promote any product in any of ClickBank's categories. That's good news for all my Nigerians marketers.

This portal software requires PHP5, MySQL 4+ installed on your web hosting server in order to work perfectly. I have already taken care of all of that for you. I have received messages from Nigerians who are complaining they are yet to make a dime since they've been online. I really want you to make REAL money before this year ends.

Your 1 Year Free Web Hosting With My Web Host Company, See Concise Features Of Your Package:

Web Space - 1,000 MB (1 GB)
Bandwidth - 80,000 MB (80 GB)
Platform - Linux/Unix
Emails - 100 Email Accounts
Alias - 500 Email Aliases
Forwarders - 100 Email Forwarders
Fee - N350/Month (N4,200/Year) FREE With Your Purchase

I will install and set this up for 20 people only.

How much does this wonderful collections viz: Clickbank/AdSense Portal software plus my custom installation and professional Web Hosting cost? N50,000?

Cost Breakdown:

ClickBank/AdSense Portal Cost: N16,000 N9,500
My Professional Installation: N3,500 N2,500
1 Year Web Hosting Package Cost: N4,200 FREE
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Total Package Costs: N23,700 N12,000 N9,500
---------------------------------------------------------------------

So for a limited time, get your own copy of the 20 packages for only N9,500. Reply to this thread and then, follow the following simple process to claim your spot before they are all grabbed up: Pay N9,500 at:

Bank Name: Any Branch Of Intercontinental Bank PLC Nationwide
Account Name: Tolulope O. Adeyemi
Account Number: 0153-001-00000-2408
Account Type: Current Account

After payment, visit http://www.webiznow.com/contact and provide me with every detail on the teller (this process is required for proper delivery and record keeping purposes). Also, include your cpanel information (username and password) - I need this information to create database, upload files and test the script.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact helpdesk at http://www.webiznow.com/contact or use the info below to speak with me asap. Thanks.

To Your ClickBank Commissions Unlimited and AdSense Cheques Unrestricted,

Tolulope O. Adeyemi

www.WebizNow.com
[email]toluaddy@ymail.com[/email]

(1) (Reply)

Free Survey Info - Hurry Now Before Its Gone / Can You Supply Lead Ore? / Brazilian Or Indian Human Hair For Sale - Wholesaler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.