Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,455 members, 7,836,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Get Top Google Adwords And Adsense Ebooks: - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Get Top Google Adwords And Adsense Ebooks: (966 Views)

How To Make Money Online With Amazon And Adsense-step-by-step / Blogging To The Bank 3.0 And Adsense Black Ht Edition / Your Very Own Automated 10,000+ Clickbank Products And Adsense Portal + Hosting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Top Google Adwords And Adsense Ebooks: by dontexe(m): 4:36pm On Jan 18, 2007
Hi Guys,
I've been into affiliate marketing business and making consistent income for two years now. During this period i learnt a lot of things and got materials which a lot of people do not have access to in Nigeria. I've made good amount of cash from different online businesses. At the moment i intend to give out some of these books to serious minded people at a cheap price. The books include:

1. Definitive Guide to Google Adwords by Perry Marshall

2. Super Affiliate Handbook by Rosalind Gardner

3. Google Adwords 123 by Greg Heslin

4. High Performance affiliate marketing by Jeremy Palmer

5. Google Cash Third Edition by Chris Carpenter

6. Affiliate Marketers Handbook 2005 by James Martell

7. Blogging for your Business by DL Byron, Steve Broback

8. Blogging with the New Googleâ„¢ Blogger by Michael Miller

9. Google Adsense Secrets by Joel Comm

10. The Rich Jerk Ebook

Don't think i'm doing this for money, because i have given out a lot of free books to people on this forum. Check the CISA June 2007 Study Group for proof. I intend to do more as time goes on. Those preparing for any IT certification and forex trading should also get in touch with me as i can help with some of the books you. Infact tell me the book(s) you need and i'll get it (them) for you. Send a mail to idowuodupitan@yahoo.com or call 01-8769536.
Re: Get Top Google Adwords And Adsense Ebooks: by afeez123: 8:27am On Jan 22, 2007
Whats up.I havent seen your mail.Hope no problem.
Re: Get Top Google Adwords And Adsense Ebooks: by akinalabi(m): 2:49am On Jan 27, 2007
Most of these ebooks you want to sell do
not come with resale rights so how come
you want to sell them?

And don't tell me you'll be ordering them
through your affiliate links.

That's illegal my friend. Don't make these
oyinbos give Nigerians a bad name.

Can you please stop?

Akin Alabi
http://akinalabi..com
http://ecashnigeria.com

=
=

(1) (Reply)

Investment Opportunity In A Pharmaceutical Company / I Need A Good Online Affiliate Marketing / How Is Poultry Business Run Pls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.