Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

My 3 Yr Old Cane Corso - Igwe - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My 3 Yr Old Cane Corso - Igwe (6994 Views)

Help! My 3 Month Lhasa Apso Does Not Eat. / 1 Year Old Cane Corso(italian Mastiff) For Grabs @ A Very Affordable Price!!! / You Guys Asked For Pics Of My 3 Babies. Here They Are (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 3 Yr Old Cane Corso - Igwe by Susanifarms(m): 9:55pm On Nov 18, 2014
Ezemu:

BountyDog, you appear to be the only reasonable person with reasonable questions here.

Igwe aka Minks is in USA, the pups are 12 days in these pictures. Yes I own the dam too. I will be posting pictures of her soon. The pups are for sale here in the States. They are all Cane Corsos, Corsos can have white spots on the chest or feet, the standard allows it. I am not crazy about the white spots on chests either. But if you look at their sire well you will see a very tiny spot. The tiny white markings I can live with.

I have uploaded a copy of their pedigree for you cause I know you will understand what it is, unlike the other guys on this site. grin

BountyDog, you appear to be the only reasonable person with reasonable questions here.

Igwe aka Minks is in USA, the pups are 12 days in these pictures. Yes I own the dam too. I will be posting pictures of her soon. The pups are for sale here in the States. They are all Cane Corsos, Corsos can have white spots on the chest or feet, the standard allows it. I am not crazy about the white spots on chests either. But if you look at their sire well you will see a very tiny spot. The tiny white markings I can live with.

I have uploaded a copy of their pedigree for you cause I know you will understand what it is, unlike the other guys on this site.

Your telling me you own both von trinity and and leonard's molosser farms?

1 Like

Re: My 3 Yr Old Cane Corso - Igwe by aguizm(m): 10:25pm On Nov 18, 2014
Ezemu:
And their Sire Igwe. Pictures of the Dam coming soon.
Mr man what is holding the pictures of the dam or u also need to tell your oyibo friend to post it for you too before you upload it here.See guy just don't get me angry with your big big and bobo juice talk. Let me remind you incase you've forgotten. Your profile says your location is Ghana so guy park well make I see road abeg.

Whistles and sits by the corner waiting for the OP to cook up another lie to cover up his ass. Like someone said" You better go and learn carpentry because this doesn't fit u"

1 Like

Re: My 3 Yr Old Cane Corso - Igwe by Ezemu(m): 10:49pm On Nov 18, 2014
aguizm:
Mr man what is holding the pictures of the dam or u also need to tell your oyibo friend to post it for you too before you upload it here.See guy just don't get me angry with your big big and bobo juice talk. Let me remind you incase you've forgotten. Your profile says your location is Ghana so guy park well make I see road abeg.

Whistles and sits by the corner waiting for the OP to cook up another lie to cover up his ass. Like someone said" You better go and learn carpentry because this doesn't fit u"

SMH, I give up. You got me, I am a 419.
Re: My 3 Yr Old Cane Corso - Igwe by Ezemu(m): 8:12pm On Nov 21, 2014
Puppies are now 24 days. New pictures. I am happy with their progress. They will be ready for their first shots soon.

Re: My 3 Yr Old Cane Corso - Igwe by Ezemu(m): 8:40pm On Nov 26, 2014
Susanifarms:

Your telling me you own both von trinity and and leonard's molosser farms?

Not sure I understand your question. I will try to answer the best way I can. I don't own both kennels but I own dogs from both Kennels. They are both registed in my name with ICCF.
Re: My 3 Yr Old Cane Corso - Igwe by Susanifarms(m): 9:51am On Nov 27, 2014
Ezemu:

Not sure I understand your question. I will try to answer the best way I can. I don't own both kennels but I own dogs from both Kennels. They are both registed in my name with ICCF.

So you own both sir minks and angelina jolie??
Re: My 3 Yr Old Cane Corso - Igwe by arcbay(m): 2:59pm On Nov 27, 2014
Ezemu:

I have uploaded a copy of their pedigree for you cause I know you will understand what it is, unlike the other guys on this site. grin

I have uploaded a copy of their pedigree for you cause I know you will understand what it is, unlike the other guys on this site.

Arrogance smells all over you...If you think people ain't reasonable here, why not sell your pups to the reasonable fellows back there in the states? You cooked up a story and you expect people to gulp hook, line and sinker? Things ain't done that way guy...This is NL where we watch each other's back. If you wanna market your pups, you come out as transparent as possible. All these wouldn't have happened if you had told the entire truth about IGWE in the first instance, his location and all...Don't take this personal, just thought we need to follow every due process. If you're in ROME, act as a ROMAN!!!

2 Likes

Re: My 3 Yr Old Cane Corso - Igwe by BOUNTYDOG(m): 4:59pm On Nov 27, 2014
I'd advice u post the pics of the dam,and make it such that they will believe its a Nigerian that own her,like snap part of ur hand.
U know this is Nairaland and we believe we are mostly 9jerians home & abroad,we should avoid anything like doubts especially in adverts.
The white hand feeding the pups with bottles calls for explanation,it could be your's ur vet's or ur friend's,and so you should try and make it clear so we don't start to doubt ur profile,
I asked those questions cos I doubt Igwe being in 9jeria as u made ur Title to seem,and I'm trained not to conclude without conviction.
The Onus now is for you to prove them wrong.
Re: My 3 Yr Old Cane Corso - Igwe by aguizm(m): 12:36am On Nov 28, 2014
arcbay:

Arrogance smells all over you...If you think people ain't reasonable here, why not sell your pups to the reasonable fellows back there in the states? You cooked up a story and you expect people to gulp hook, line and sinker? Things ain't done that way guy...This is NL where we watch each other's back. If you wanna market your pups, you come out as transparent as possible. All these wouldn't have happened if you had told the entire truth about IGWE in the first instance, his location and all...Don't take this personal, just thought we need to follow every due process. If you're in ROME, act as a ROMAN!!!
My Boss don't mind the guy.There is nothing that guy will say that's gonna mk me believe him. The guy just keep telling one lie to the other. Am summarizing him in five words. He is a dull scammer. Shikena
Re: My 3 Yr Old Cane Corso - Igwe by Ezemu(m): 3:29pm On Nov 28, 2014
BOUNTYDOG:
I'd advice u post the pics of the dam,and make it such that they will believe its a Nigerian that own her,like snap part of ur hand.
U know this is Nairaland and we believe we are mostly 9jerians home & abroad,we should avoid anything like doubts especially in adverts.
The white hand feeding the pups with bottles calls for explanation,it could be your's ur vet's or ur friend's,and so you should try and make it clear so we don't start to doubt ur profile,
I asked those questions cos I doubt Igwe being in 9jeria as u made ur Title to seem,and I'm trained not to conclude without conviction.
The Onus now is for you to prove them wrong.

Bro, I was only showcasing my dogs, I have not said in any of the post that the puppies are for sale in Nigeria. The dog's name is Minks Von Trinity and his call name is Igwe. It is what it is.
Re: My 3 Yr Old Cane Corso - Igwe by Ezemu(m): 3:38pm On Nov 28, 2014
Re: My 3 Yr Old Cane Corso - Igwe by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 28, 2014
aguizm:
Bro u be oyibo abi albino cos I just don't get the black legs holding Igwe by d chain and a white hand bottle feeding its litter. Or are my eyes playing APC with me? How much cos I need a female.
D guy is a calculative liar. He jst went online to copy foreign pics of another dog's litter.

1 Like

Re: My 3 Yr Old Cane Corso - Igwe by BOUNTYDOG(m): 11:11pm On Nov 28, 2014
Ok Igwe is cool.nice canecorso even if we can't see pics of D dam.
Its not strange we @ BountyDogs can import fantastic pedigree cane corse pup,adolescent,or adult for any one interested as Igwe's pup is not for sale in Nigeria.
We can import any breed of dogs u desire to ur doorstep and you will be proud to show off our dogs in shows or any gathering where pedigree and features of a pure breed is considered.
Call 07030601077 now

1 Like

Re: My 3 Yr Old Cane Corso - Igwe by Ezemu(m): 12:04am On Dec 02, 2014
BOUNTYDOG:
Ok Igwe is cool.nice canecorso even if we can't see pics of D dam.
Its not strange we @ BountyDogs can import fantastic pedigree cane corse pup,adolescent,or adult for any one interested as Igwe's pup is not for sale in Nigeria.
We can import any breed of dogs u desire to ur doorstep and you will be proud to show off our dogs in shows or any gathering where pedigree and features of a pure breed is considered.
Call 07030601077 now

LOL Bountydog, if you are not already a member join buy and sell dogs Nigeria on facebook. All my dogs are featured there, plus the dam's picture.
Re: My 3 Yr Old Cane Corso - Igwe by Ezemu(m): 9:28pm On Dec 03, 2014
These monster are getting huge. This breeding is impressive and needs to be repeated.

Re: My 3 Yr Old Cane Corso - Igwe by Ezemu(m): 9:32pm On Dec 03, 2014
Another picture.

(1) (2) (Reply)

German Shepherd Dogs Available For For Sale / 16 biggest Dogs in the world / Truly Special Owners Required For Two Special Pedigree Black Boerboel Pups....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.