Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Nothing Is Wrong With You! I Can't Read In My Finals? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nothing Is Wrong With You! I Can't Read In My Finals? (385 Views)

The Only English Sentence That When Read In Reverse Will Still Be The Same / 44 Million Nigerians Can't Read ? / Easiest Course To Read In University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nothing Is Wrong With You! I Can't Read In My Finals? by AlbrightTM: 9:24pm On Jul 28, 2014
Nothing is wrong with you!

That's the answer to the question:
"I'm in my finals and I have just some few months to go in concluding my program, but I'm finding it difficult to read my books now; I just can't stay long on my studies. What's wrong with me?"

If you do watch the hundred meters race runs, you would notice that the athletes always slow down some five feet to the finish line.
I have always thought that if an athlete could take advantage of that moment and either maintain or speed up his run, he could greatly increase his chances!

Bottom line: When you approach your finish line, your whole system starts slowing down, based on a subconscious programing that the end of the line is in view. This is natural and common. To overcome this, you have to ignore the fact that you are close to your finish line and remind yourself you have much to do yet! Once the end of a task is in view, your body/mind starts craving for rest. So you have to either see beyond the finish line or decide to make the end more dramatic. This goal would reawaken your brain cells.

If the question above is your question, I like to let you know that nothing is wrong with you. You only need to ignore that desire to slow down. Decide to make the end an outstanding last lap - push even stronger. You can! You have greatness in you.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Finally, YABATECH 2014/2015 Post Utme Is Out / Help Wif Project Topic (computer Science Student) / Jd Edwards Enterpriseone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.