Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Photo:Few Igbos Become Muslims When They Want To Reap from Yoruba/Hausa-Fulani - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photo:Few Igbos Become Muslims When They Want To Reap from Yoruba/Hausa-Fulani (3975 Views)

Are Christians Held Accountable, What Does It Mean To Reap What You Sow? / How To Reap The Full Benefits Of Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo:Few Igbos Become Muslims When They Want To Reap from Yoruba/Hausa-Fulani by ChrisOD: 4:08pm On Jul 29, 2014
Once again, for the hard-eared:

Igbos have made their choice not to be Muslims. Can others respect that choice as Igbos have respected the choices of those who do not share the same religion as them?

1 Like

Re: Photo:Few Igbos Become Muslims When They Want To Reap from Yoruba/Hausa-Fulani by tit(f): 4:09pm On Jul 29, 2014
All the Yoruba who are Islam is because they are promised four wives.
Yoruba men like women!
They always like to snatch Ibo men wives.
Ibo men don suffer.
Re: Photo:Few Igbos Become Muslims When They Want To Reap from Yoruba/Hausa-Fulani by khamas19: 4:13pm On Jul 29, 2014
omenka: Ngwakwe pls take this down! angry

..You are asking the wrong person....

.that guy has serious issues..

..this is the nairaland of his dreams..a place where he and his fellow half wits can

hold hands and reinforce their stupidity...

nairaland had its issues originally..but since he became mod the politics section just killed over..

how daft the stakeholders have to be not to have noticed...

1 Like

Re: Photo:Few Igbos Become Muslims When They Want To Reap from Yoruba/Hausa-Fulani by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 29, 2014
tit: All the Yoruba who are Islam is because they are promised four wives.
Yoruba men like women!
They always like to snatch Ibo men wives.
Ibo men don suffer.

....and another daft blockhead is on the loose...like an untamed dog.

NL has never have it this bad.
Re: Photo:Few Igbos Become Muslims When They Want To Reap from Yoruba/Hausa-Fulani by meforyou1(m): 5:00pm On Jul 29, 2014
ilugunboy: In your attempt to stigmatize a religion and make it look like an anathema in your part of the country....you are reinforcing some beliefs about your people.

what belief exactly? That we are intolerant of Muslims? And so?
Re: Photo:Few Igbos Become Muslims When They Want To Reap from Yoruba/Hausa-Fulani by iconize(m): 1:53am On Jul 30, 2014
meforyou1: what belief exactly? That we are intolerant of Muslims? And so?

Me_for_you?
Re: Photo:Few Igbos Become Muslims When They Want To Reap from Yoruba/Hausa-Fulani by meforyou1(m): 9:44am On Jul 30, 2014
iconize:

Me_for_you?
my Oga, it's me o. See how dem balkanize my name
Re: Photo:Few Igbos Become Muslims When They Want To Reap from Yoruba/Hausa-Fulani by iconize(m): 10:07am On Jul 30, 2014
meforyou1: my Oga, it's me o. See how dem balkanize my name

Oh! Man its been long oh, howdy?
Re: Photo:Few Igbos Become Muslims When They Want To Reap from Yoruba/Hausa-Fulani by meforyou1(m): 10:13am On Jul 30, 2014
iconize:

Oh! Man its been long oh, howdy?
fine bro
Re: Photo:Few Igbos Become Muslims When They Want To Reap from Yoruba/Hausa-Fulani by blaqoracle: 4:50pm On Jul 30, 2014
ChrisOD: A small population (0.000000000001%) of Igbos become ''Muslims'' (note that is in quote) only when they want to reap from you Yoruba and northern thieving muslims who have been stealing from the fed govt. There is no true Igbo Muslim, as Islam is a taboo and anathema in Igboland. There is no virtue to be learned from Islam to motivate any sane Igbo person becoming a Muslim. We do not want terrorists and religious mass murderers in our land.

Few other Igbos fake coversion to Islam to become national political figures. See for example mallam Orji Kalu rapping the Sultan to either fleece him of his unhard-earned money or make him likable enough in the Islamic north to become Naija's president. Do you know that VP Namadi Sambo is Nnamdi from Anambra? Did you know that former military governor Audu Bako is an Igbo man. Hehehehe!!!

In both cases, these fake Igbo muslims either remain outside IGBOLAND, or when they do return they naturally and voluntarily renounce Islam because the whole conversion event was a fraud to begin with.
no wonder igbos took to the line of trading, simply because the religion of islam is to sophisticated for them to key into. mind you christian are criminally cruel
Re: Photo:Few Igbos Become Muslims When They Want To Reap from Yoruba/Hausa-Fulani by blaqoracle: 4:52pm On Jul 30, 2014
ChrisOD: A small population (0.000000000001%) of Igbos become ''Muslims'' (note that is in quote) only when they want to reap from you Yoruba and northern thieving muslims who have been stealing from the fed govt. There is no true Igbo Muslim, as Islam is a taboo and anathema in Igboland. There is no virtue to be learned from Islam to motivate any sane Igbo person becoming a Muslim. We do not want terrorists and religious mass murderers in our land.

Few other Igbos fake coversion to Islam to become national political figures. See for example mallam Orji Kalu rapping the Sultan to either fleece him of his unhard-earned money or make him likable enough in the Islamic north to become Naija's president. Do you know that VP Namadi Sambo is Nnamdi from Anambra? Did you know that former military governor Audu Bako is an Igbo man. Hehehehe!!!

In both cases, these fake Igbo muslims either remain outside IGBOLAND, or when they do return they naturally and voluntarily renounce Islam because the whole conversion event was a fraud to begin with.
no wonder igbos took to the line of trading, simply because the religion of islam is to sophisticated for them to key into. mind you christian are kriminally kruel
Re: Photo:Few Igbos Become Muslims When They Want To Reap from Yoruba/Hausa-Fulani by OlaoChi: 3:29pm On Sep 12, 2014
Emessy: SMH you really think Muslims are payed for being Muslims abi?? keep deceiving yourself , sit back and watch as ISLAM takes over the world
Take over the world in your dreams cheesy

only those weak and timid, greatly unintellectual convert to Islam
I know some folks who converted due to fear of terrorism, that's the only thing Islam does to gain converts- put terror in them as fear is the bedrock of religion
Re: Photo:Few Igbos Become Muslims When They Want To Reap from Yoruba/Hausa-Fulani by OlaoChi: 3:30pm On Sep 12, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof: So, basically, ure calling your people hardened, heartless, criminals that'll do anything for a piece of silver. Or don't you know denying your faith and worshipping a false god is against your Christian beliefs?
forget Christianity, a true Igbo man wouldn't care about a useless foreign religion

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Beginning To Feel Agnostic Recently / Is There Any Amount Of Evidence That Would Change Your Views? / Bible Cracks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.