Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:05 AM

FG Should Manage Nigerians Population!! 3kids/family - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / FG Should Manage Nigerians Population!! 3kids/family (414 Views)

Which Tribe of Nigeria Is Largest In-terms Of Population(both home and diaspora? / 90% Of The World Population Which Is About To Be Destroy By The Illuminati,freemansonry,skull And Bo / Every State In Nigeria Should Manage Their Resources (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FG Should Manage Nigerians Population!! 3kids/family by Nobody: 2:17am On Jul 29, 2014
[i][/i] Dear Readers, I believe the way our country Nigeria is now is not favourable to most of us, and if some actions are not taken it could be devastating. I would advice the FG to adopt compulsory family planning after the 3rd child. Nowadays we have couples who cannot really take good care of themselves having 6children or more, I mean what does the future holds for them.
Again we have the issue of unemployment in the country in the increase about 1Million graduates every year, where are they to work. If nothing is done fast there would be drastic increase in social vices in the Country withing the next decade.

1 Like

Re: FG Should Manage Nigerians Population!! 3kids/family by neuljosh(m): 2:28am On Jul 29, 2014
Op I strongly agree with you on this. I think its about time the FG signs this into law. C'mon why have more than 3 kids when you are not financially capable of supporting them.

#teambirthcontrol

2 Likes

Re: FG Should Manage Nigerians Population!! 3kids/family by estyvino(m): 7:20am On Jul 29, 2014
Very a good measure. Though expect more of male population, cos those who may be crazy about male child would abort female child which is currently trending in China

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Ostracising People From Volatile Region, Precaution Or Witch Hunt? / Why The Ordinary Nigerians Abuse Themselves And Go To Bed Hungry / Urinating In The Public, RIGHT OR WRONG?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.