Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,495 members, 7,823,158 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Who Plays Those Drums In The Middle Of The Night? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Plays Those Drums In The Middle Of The Night? (2438 Views)

Do You Know That Today Is The Middle Day Of Year 2015 / Secret Video Reveals Pastor TB Joshua’s Prayer Spot In Middle Of Mystery Lake / 3-year-old Boy Who Plays With Alligators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Plays Those Drums In The Middle Of The Night? by Nobody: 3:54am On Jul 29, 2014
Dear Readers,
I don't know if am the only one but I have experienced this in 3 state, Osun state, Ondo State and Lagos state. Late in the night I mean real late about 1am or 2am. You would be hearing people playing drums some distance away. I keep wondering what are they doing. I mean aren't they tired ni...lol
Re: Who Plays Those Drums In The Middle Of The Night? by RoyalRoy(m): 4:59am On Jul 29, 2014
authe911: Dear Readers,
I don't know if am the only one but I have experienced this in 3 state, Osun state, Ondo State and Lagos state. Late in the night I mean real late about 1am or 2am. You would be hearing people playing drums some distance away. I keep wondering what are they doing. I mean aren't they tired ni...lol

Lolllz. Happens in most states and not just the 3 States you mentioned.

I had always wondered too what could be going on but later I got to realise most churches do have night vigils and mostly on a daily basis. So most of the sound you hear is coming from churches far away from you and they make alot of music during the worship session.

So relax bro, they are not "witches and wizards" having a party to celebrate their new members.
grin grin grin
Re: Who Plays Those Drums In The Middle Of The Night? by seunlayi(m): 5:05am On Jul 29, 2014
Op, gentle gentle o
Re: Who Plays Those Drums In The Middle Of The Night? by Nobody: 6:28am On Jul 29, 2014
Most of the sounds you hear are from vigilante groups that secure the areas. So calm down no witches are flying in your area
Re: Who Plays Those Drums In The Middle Of The Night? by tolutweety(m): 7:55am On Jul 29, 2014
@OP ....You don dey hear things abii ??
Re: Who Plays Those Drums In The Middle Of The Night? by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 29, 2014
AWON AYE
Re: Who Plays Those Drums In The Middle Of The Night? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 29, 2014
Broda, go give Iya Sikira in ur village 7 yards of white cloth

1 Like

Re: Who Plays Those Drums In The Middle Of The Night? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 29, 2014
RoyalRoy:

I had always wondered too what could be going on but later I got to realise most churches do have night vigils and mostly on a daily basis. So most of the sound you hear is coming from churches far away from you and they make alot of music during the worship session.

So relax bro, they are not "witches and wizards" having a party to celebrate their new members.
grin grin grin

cheesy
RoyalRoy:

grin grin grin

Lwkmd...bt its mostly traditional drums
Re: Who Plays Those Drums In The Middle Of The Night? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 29, 2014
Zedric: Broda, go give Iya Sikira in ur village 7 yards of white cloth
Zedrick wan break my ribs oooh
Re: Who Plays Those Drums In The Middle Of The Night? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 29, 2014
authe911:
Zedrick wan break my ribs oooh
abi na. Shey na only the guy dey ni. He should folo my advice quickly

(1) (Reply)

Twaci's Legacy Will Never Be Forgotten :'( / 1 / Pictures: Crazy Men Philosophy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.