Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

You Want To Reach The World? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / You Want To Reach The World? (469 Views)

Effective Steps On How I Naturally Motivated My Dream Life To Reach My Life Pot / 5 Qualities For You To Reach Yor Goal / 50 Books To Read Before You Reach 50 + DL Links (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Want To Reach The World? by sundayerhun(m): 6:46am On Jul 29, 2014
THE DREAM OF EVERY WRITER

For several years, I sought for ways I could get my book published; I wanted to share my beautiful stories with the world. But I just could not break through because traditional publishing proved a hard rock.

At the point of giving up, I discovered ebook publishing, and I have since published four ebooks, and it has certainly paid of.

As I basked in pleasure, I remembered that there are thousands of persons out there who wants to get published but are having problems. The need to help people publish their ebooks and make it available worldwide arose.

Fountain Publishers Nigeria was born. Here to help you get your ebook published. Here to help you share your stories with the world. Here to put good money in your pocket.

Are you interested in getting an ebook published? Then contact us today, and get your book to the world in two weeks or less.

Call 08164041005 or email: sundayerhun@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Live Your Dream At Barachel Garden And Park / Do You Need Someone To Write Your Story For Free?? / Get Published In No Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.