Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,107 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

Effective Steps On How I Naturally Motivated My Dream Life To Reach My Life Pot - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Effective Steps On How I Naturally Motivated My Dream Life To Reach My Life Pot (526 Views)

The Angel In My Dream. / Makeupstreet - A Self-employed Motivated Story -true Life Story. / My Dream Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Effective Steps On How I Naturally Motivated My Dream Life To Reach My Life Pot by probrand: 12:38pm On Apr 21, 2016
Your entire life is a reflection of the dreams in your heart.

Your face is a reflection of the dream in your heart. Your energy level is a reflection of the dream in your heart.

Your attitude is a reflection of the dream in your heart. Your achievements are a reflection of the dream in your heart. Your life is a reflection of the dream in your heart.

A life dream is a mental picture of the difference you want your life to make before your die. Why know that life is but a dream; we live by it daily, because a future you don’t dream of; you can have it.

The power of life dream is nothing short of amazing. What would you say if a trusted friend told you over lunch that he or she could promise you an endless supply of natural motivation and energy to dream your life for the rest of your life? If you believed your friend could actually deliver lifelong energy, how valuable would it be to you? Stop for seventy seconds and really think about your answer.

Lifelong dream energy is what a clear life dream can give you!

A Life Dream Can Provide You An Endless Supply Of Natural Motivation

Once I saw the power and beauty of unlocking a person’s energy with life dream, it seemed so obvious, so simple. My first question was, “why doesn’t everyone have a life dream?”

Now almost everyone has a dream of some kind. But when you examine your friends life dreams you will find that they are varied as snowflakes. Some life dreams are as huge as selling flowers internationally. Others are as simple as someday having a place to plant a flower garden. My dream life is probably okay.

Heart Probe

Are your dreams as clear as you would like them to be?

Do you remember the dream energy that comes from having a dream?

Do you want to maximize your dream energy or get your dream energy back?

What are your Dreams?

Then you are reading the right Blog, Subscribe to our weekly Newsletter NOW.

I Always Have Dreams That Take My Breath Away by Alexander kroll

When Alexander Kroll was a young boy, he went out to play football. He was so lightweight and physically underdeveloped that he was wiped out the very first day of practice. He went home battered, and beaten.

His mother told him, “Alex, quit. You’re too small.” He said, “No, mom, I’m going to find a way because I’m dreaming of playing football. That’s what I want to do.

Alex had a job, and working a full schedule he saved enough money to buy a set of weights. He wanted to build his body up. Alex realized that the only time he could do it was at 2:30 a.m. so he got up at 2:30 every morning, workout, went to his job, went to school, came home, did his homework, and went to bed. He did that every day until he made the high school football team. Life is but a dream empowered by natural motivation to reach your life potential.

But that was only one of his life dream goals. He went to college and became a first team All-American. Then in his senior year he became the captain of an undefeated football team.

And today Alexander Kroll is the chairman and chief executive officer of Young and Rubicam Inc, one of the most advertising organizations in the world.

Somebody once asked Kroll in an interview, “What is the secret of your success?” Kroll replied, “I always have dreams that take my breath away.”

I want challenge you to dream dreams that take your breath away, life dreams that shock you with their enormous possibility in your life, life dreams that stretches you to succeed and reach your life potential. Dream your life; I make my dream life come to reality with the power of natural motivation.
Get full Article Here:http://www.promarketingbrand.com/2016/04/stepsformydreamlife.html

(1) (Reply)

The Life Triumphant / Uncreated Creatures / The Dawn Of An Alpha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.