Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,379 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:22 AM

How Exactly Are You Making That Money Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Exactly Are You Making That Money Online (811 Views)

What Exactly Will Go Wrong If The CBN Floods The Economy With Dollars? / Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. / Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Exactly Are You Making That Money Online by benatex(m): 8:49am On Jul 29, 2014
I know and believe some people make money online,i've just been pretty unlucky.
I've ventured into football betting,referral program,PTCs,fiverr,mini-importation(insufficient capital discouraged me on this),facebook,blogging.I still haven't found d breakthrough yet,im not d eager,get money fast dude o. Please if u can help out,mail me or whatsapp 07032327097 God bless u
Re: How Exactly Are You Making That Money Online by bedfordng(m): 10:48am On Jul 29, 2014
From your write up, most of the programmes you listed,shows you have not been patient because it takes some one to be patient to earn online especially when you involve in genuine ones as you mentioned when you have knowledge about it.take time to learn.online money making is not different from offline concept.you have to work for it and also be patient to see result.learn how it works and practice.don't follow the crowd else you will get lost in the wild.look for something you can do perfectly well and then learn it and focus.if you have been patient and have knowledge in what you listed, you would have made some bucks.
Re: How Exactly Are You Making That Money Online by fastlane84: 3:56pm On Jul 29, 2014
VFL
Re: How Exactly Are You Making That Money Online by wakes: 9:22am On Jul 30, 2014
I am earning from Google AdSense now after a time of waiting. Though it is not a business model. I am blogging and selling PRODUCTS on the blog...AdSense is just one sourc of income from the same blog. Aside that I do Affiliate marketing. I am also earning from Amazon. All on the same blog... The bottom line: Learn whatever you ha be decided to be your chosen business model. Do it wel and sell it later. Get a mentor...very important. I wish you well
Re: How Exactly Are You Making That Money Online by Kajool: 7:18pm On Aug 19, 2014
There are many legitimate ways to make money online.You can earn through internet by writing blogs,articles,ad-sense,affiliate marketing and other such ways.I work from my home and will share my experience.I have been into online business for the past few years,I do reselling business with http://www.goresellers.com/ ,I chose this business because there was no way to get scammed if we found a legit reselling company.It is very easy to make a good turnover because the cost for each service is fixed by reseller and also it has a fixed commissioned pay for each sale.The customer service and payment is handled by the reselling company and hence I just have to promote the services.Hope my experience will be useful for you.

(1) (Reply)

Closed / How Many Bank Account Is Too Much For Personal Use / How To Have Successful Business Partnerships?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.