Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. (1569 Views)

Black Friday: Woman 'tricked' Into Buying 11 Potatoes For $100 Instead Of Iphone / What To Do When You Do Not Have Enough Money / Why You Are Not Making Enough Money With Bulk SMS Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by james809: 4:04pm On Sep 18, 2015
What if you could make money from every single person that visits your website even if they do not buy or click any of your banners... Sounds interesting right? sit back, relax and continue reading…

Today I’m talking about pop under adverts from propeller.

This is an Ad network that has been working since 2011. Although 4 years isn’t that much for an Ad Network, they now serve 650 million of daily impressions and have several monetization methods for both desktop and mobile traffic. They aren’t small at all.

In fact, they have so much traffic and publishers that they’re ranked 60 on Alexa .

What’s a Pop Under?

It’s an Ad that pop ups in a new tab or Window and shows a landing page. If you have visited streaming websites, download websites and basically any website in the entertainment niche that’s not owned by a big brand, you’ve probably seen pop ups and pop unders.

However, Propeller uses a less intrusive technology called On Click Pop Under, which means the ad is only triggered after the user clicks anywhere on your website.

I use to run different blogs and websites and all my profits came from clicks on google banners around viral news. Many website designers do this and get thousands of visitors per day. The readers don’t just come in and read the article. They actually click the video to be reproduced, or click the Like/retweet buttons, or just click to other articles.

And for each one of those actions you could be earning more money without losing the revenue from your banner ads.

Conclusions: Think out of the box. Also Don't let Google adsense rejection stop you from making money from you website.

As you can see, there are many ways to monetize your traffic. Most people think of affiliate links or banners to promote offers Amazon and Adsense, but there are dozens of strategies to monetize your traffic and earn more money.

The best thing about pop unders is that the quantity of traffic you have doesn’t matter to get started. Even if you have a few hundred visits per day only, and you receive a few clicks on your banners, you can add some revenue implementing pop unders. Banner CTR is not important anymore.

1 Like

Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by gbolakpine(m): 4:24pm On Sep 18, 2015
Have you ever thought u might loose ur loyal visitors with this move? And also sites already running Google adsense are prohibited from this...

www.wealthstore..com
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by james809: 4:27pm On Sep 18, 2015
gbolakpine:
Have you ever thought u might loose ur loyal visitors with this move? And also sites already running Google adsense are prohibited from this...

www.wealthstore..com

am fully aware of adsense terms and condition. please create another thread to advertise your blog.
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by gbolakpine(m): 4:33pm On Sep 18, 2015
james809:

am fully aware of adsense terms and condition. please create another thread to advertise your blog.

No offence bro... just an opinion, cos av once considered using pop ups and pop unders until I discovered it might affect my visitors tho not tested by me yet...
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by james809: 4:40pm On Sep 18, 2015
gbolakpine:

No offence bro... just an opinion, cos av once considered using pop ups and pop unders until I discovered it might affect my visitors tho not tested by me yet...
non taking...if you use it well then they can work together. i use time delayed pop unders and my site remains the focus even after the click is activated. also i set it to be activated 2 times daily. about losing visitors , you won't as your site is reloaded after the advert is served in the background.

1 Like

Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by james809: 1:36am On Sep 19, 2015
Today I celebrate ME! The birth of Me! The person I have grown to be! The person I will become! The brother, son, friend, boyfriend, employer; I am! and the Dad I will be someday! I celebrate Me today!

I am grateful to God for the gift of life, I am void without him. Also thankful to my earthly parents for nurturing me into the graceful, lovely, and great Man I am today.

Happy birthday to Me! I wish myself many more years of joy, love, laughter, health and prosperity. I wish myself strength and wisdom for days to come and success with everything I do today, and tomorrow!

Grab a glass with me!

2 Likes

Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by Daniel2032(m): 4:53am On Sep 19, 2015
james809:
Today I celebrate ME! The birth of Me! The person I have grown to be! The person I will become! The brother, son, friend, boyfriend, employer; I am! and the Dad I will be someday! I celebrate Me today!

I am grateful to God for the gift of life, I am void without him. Also thankful to my earthly parents for nurturing me into the graceful, lovely, and great Man I am today.

Happy birthday to Me! I wish myself many more years of joy, love, laughter, health and prosperity. I wish myself strength and wisdom for days to come and success with everything I do today, and tomorrow!

Grab a glass with me!

Happy Birth Day bro, long life and prosperity, i'm wishing u 3x more best of luck to that u wish urself.

Shai palm wine dey oo?
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by mrkels(m): 6:56am On Sep 19, 2015
This is a very annoying way to make money.

It drives visitors crazy.

The only reason I ll come back to your site is if I can't get that info anywhere else again.

Anyways, firefox adblock etc's can take good care of that.
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by james809: 9:23am On Sep 19, 2015
Daniel2032:

Happy Birth Day bro, long life and prosperity, i'm wishing u 3x more best of luck to that u wish urself.

Shai palm wine dey oo?
yes oooooooooooooo palmine full everywhere.. thanks pal
mrkels:
This is a very annoying way to make money.
It drives visitors crazy.
The only reason I ll come back to your site is if I can't get that info anywhere else again.
Anyways, firefox adblock etc's can take good care of that.
i do understand your sentiments. however this is a non intrusive one with time delayed pop unders. please note that this is different from popups. ones a visitor gets to my site. they can view anything they want but the pop ads is activated 45 secs after wards. even after activation my site remains the focus while the ad is on another tab. if done correctly then you won't lose your visitors. firefox wont block it as its activated on your click.
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by godson99(m): 9:58am On Sep 20, 2015
Happy Sunday ! There are some questions lingerie in my mind as regards to this Google AdSense .. Pls b so kind to drop ur number so I can get things straight or perhaps drip it via my email emmanuelokolie4real@yahoo.com
james809:
What if you could make money from every single person that visits your website even if they do not buy or click any of your banners... Sounds interesting right? sit back, relax and continue reading…

Today I’m talking about pop under adverts from propeller.

This is an Ad network that has been working since 2011. Although 4 years isn’t that much for an Ad Network, they now serve 650 million of daily impressions and have several monetization methods for both desktop and mobile traffic. They aren’t small at all.

In fact, they have so much traffic and publishers that they’re ranked 60 on Alexa .

What’s a Pop Under?

It’s an Ad that pop ups in a new tab or Window and shows a landing page. If you have visited streaming websites, download websites and basically any website in the entertainment niche that’s not owned by a big brand, you’ve probably seen pop ups and pop unders.

However, Propeller uses a less intrusive technology called On Click Pop Under, which means the ad is only triggered after the user clicks anywhere on your website.

I use to run different blogs and websites and all my profits came from clicks on google banners around viral news. Many website designers do this and get thousands of visitors per day. The readers don’t just come in and read the article. They actually click the video to be reproduced, or click the Like/retweet buttons, or just click to other articles.

And for each one of those actions you could be earning more money without losing the revenue from your banner ads.

Conclusions: Think out of the box. Also Don't let Google adsense rejection stop you from making money from you website.

As you can see, there are many ways to monetize your traffic. Most people think of affiliate links or banners to promote offers Amazon and Adsense, but there are dozens of strategies to monetize your traffic and earn more money.

The best thing about pop unders is that the quantity of traffic you have doesn’t matter to get started. Even if you have a few hundred visits per day only, and you receive a few clicks on your banners, you can add some revenue implementing pop unders. Banner CTR is not important anymore.
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by profindar: 9:17pm On Sep 20, 2015
Google is the number one stumbling block for small web publishers in Nigeria and beyond. I always advice to rely on Google too much for monetisation. It is always good to try alternatives which give peace of mind. I will recommend adtall.com for upcoming and existing Nigerian bloggers who want to make some money from their web efforts.
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by james809: 10:07pm On Sep 20, 2015
godson99:
Happy Sunday ! There are some questions lingerie in my mind as regards to this Google AdSense .. Pls b so kind to drop ur number so I can get things straight or perhaps drip it via my email emmanuelokolie4real@yahoo.com
please contact me through my facebook page or use the nairaland "send mail feature".
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by KateKate777: 11:34am On Sep 30, 2015
I have my channel on youtube and can say that I have additional income from my apps. In some way it is strange, but it worth. I use http://www.appodeal.com/ for my apps. It is free and easy to do.

(1) (Reply)

Buy Your Amazing Ceramic Product / Sending And Receiving Fund Abroad / How Can I Import Body Wash Liquid Soap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.