Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

Who Can Supply These Phone Accessories : Original from The US And UK ? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Who Can Supply These Phone Accessories : Original from The US And UK ? (522 Views)

Name The Popular Models Among These Phone Brands Of Infinix, Samsung And Tecno. / Which Of These Phone Should I Go For? Sony Xperia Z5 Premium Vs Iphone 6s Plus / Wanna Buy or Sell Phones/Phone Accessories? Please Read!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Supply These Phone Accessories : Original from The US And UK ? by digitite: 12:30pm On Jul 29, 2014
Located in Abuja, we are in need of these following phone accessories, ORIGINAL. If you can get them directly, reach out to us with affordable prices and we shall engage in substantial business. Both now and over the long term.

BATTERIES :
Blackberry : Bold5 9900, Bold6 9790
Blackberry : Q10, Z10
Blackberry : Curve 4, Curve 8, Curve 7: 9320
Blackberry : Tourch 9800

Samsung Batteries:
All Samsung Batteries

Nokia Batteries
E5
E90
Asha 205
Asha 200

Chargers
Blackberry
Samsung
H.T.C
Iphones
Nokia Lumia

Kindly state your prices upfront..... Thanks cool
Re: Who Can Supply These Phone Accessories : Original from The US And UK ? by ukub: 2:03pm On Jul 29, 2014
I know some really nice Blackberry phones you'll love. To Checkout the prices and specifications of these Blackberry phones, click here . Free home delivery + Pay on delivery
Re: Who Can Supply These Phone Accessories : Original from The US And UK ? by digitite: 9:41pm On Jul 29, 2014
@ukub

Reread the post again

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 6 To Launch On September 9th? / Pls Help My Phone Cant Download From Playstore / Who Is The Overcheap? A New Brand? Has Anyone Had Any Experience With Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.