Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,639 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Name The Popular Models Among These Phone Brands Of Infinix, Samsung And Tecno. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Name The Popular Models Among These Phone Brands Of Infinix, Samsung And Tecno. (822 Views)

5 Reasons Why You Should Try Out Unpopular Phone Brands / Consumer Perception: Phone Brands And What They Are Stingy With / What The Inside Of Infinix Hot 3(x554) And Tecno Boom J7 Look Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name The Popular Models Among These Phone Brands Of Infinix, Samsung And Tecno. by nusta(m): 8:04am On Mar 09, 2016
I'm not a phone accessories dealer. But I have some cash I want to invest in a good business and phone accessories came to my mind. I went to a phone dealer in Ibadan to make enquiries about which accessory commands good and quick sales. He suggested Tempered Glass Phone Screen Protector which he agreed to buy if the price is okay when I import. So I want to import Tempered Glass Phone Screen Protector for Infinix, Samsung and Tecno phones. There are many models for these phone brands and I cannot just bring in all the models. So from your experience and knowledge which models of these phones are more popular?
Your suggestion will be highly appreciated.
Re: Name The Popular Models Among These Phone Brands Of Infinix, Samsung And Tecno. by feldido(m): 8:12am On Mar 09, 2016
For infinix:

Hot Note
Hot Note 2
Zero 2
Re: Name The Popular Models Among These Phone Brands Of Infinix, Samsung And Tecno. by LordOfTheWeed: 8:35am On Mar 09, 2016
For Samsung;

Galaxy S4, S5, S6 & S6 edge
Galaxy duos
But I'll advice you not to venture much on Samsung product coz it's not as rampant as MTK devices.

For Infinx;

Hot note, note pro and note 2
Hot and Hot 2
Zero, Zero 2 and Zero 3

For Tecno;

Phantom 5 and Phantom Z
Canon 8 & 5
Boom J7 & J5
Y6, Y5, Y4
H6, H5

In fact, tecno's list is endless but this link might help https://wasconet.com/full-list-and-prices-of-all-tecno-android-phones-in-nigeria/
Re: Name The Popular Models Among These Phone Brands Of Infinix, Samsung And Tecno. by nusta(m): 11:56am On Mar 09, 2016
LordOfTheWeed:
For Samsung;

Galaxy duos
But I'll advice you not to venture much on Samsung product coz it's not as rampant as MTK devices.

For Infinx;

Hot and Hot 2
Zero, Zero 2 and Zero 3

For Tecno;

Phantom 5 and Phantom Z
Canon 8 & 5
Boom J7 & J5
Y6, Y5, Y4
H6, H5

In fact, tecno's list is endless but this link might help https://wasconet.com/full-list-and-prices-of-all-tecno-android-phones-in-nigeria/

Thanks man. The guy gave me a long list of models and the price he says he buys from Lagos. The deal is that he will buy from me but at Lagos price. So I'm trying to find out the actual price in Lagos (Computer village or Alaba) and work out the possibility of bringing them in, sell at Lagos price with a good profit margin.
Re: Name The Popular Models Among These Phone Brands Of Infinix, Samsung And Tecno. by mosjames: 1:10pm On Mar 09, 2016
Have you ever gone a day without seeing a Tecno phone?
Shows it is more poplular
Re: Name The Popular Models Among These Phone Brands Of Infinix, Samsung And Tecno. by nusta(m): 8:07pm On Mar 09, 2016
mosjames:

Tecno has many models. The question now is which model(s) is or are more popular.
Re: Name The Popular Models Among These Phone Brands Of Infinix, Samsung And Tecno. by kolexepana: 8:31pm On Mar 09, 2016
nusta:

Tecno has many models. The question now is which model(s) is or are more popular.
I think it is Phantom 5.
Re: Name The Popular Models Among These Phone Brands Of Infinix, Samsung And Tecno. by mosjames: 8:40pm On Mar 09, 2016
nusta:

80% of their phone are popular.
Re: Name The Popular Models Among These Phone Brands Of Infinix, Samsung And Tecno. by jheed: 3:06pm On Mar 10, 2016
mosjames:
Neva it alway with someone
Re: Name The Popular Models Among These Phone Brands Of Infinix, Samsung And Tecno. by Orator2383: 3:36pm On Mar 10, 2016
LordOfTheWeed:
For Samsung;

Galaxy duos

For Infinx;

Hot and Hot 2
Zero, Zero 2 and Zero 3

For Tecno;

Phantom 5 and Phantom Z
Canon 8 & 5
Boom J7 & J5
Y6, Y5, Y4
H6, H5

the guy has said it all

(1) (Reply)

New Leaked Pictures Show HTC 10 Color White / Etisalat Introduced Easybusiness Share Data That Allow Business Owners Share Dat / What Is The Best Budget Smartphone Around $160?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.