Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,258 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Website Can't Send Emails!!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Website Can't Send Emails!!! (543 Views)

Pls Help Can't Send Mail With My Mail.com / Does Anyone Know How To Send Emails As Sms To Mobile Phones Using PHP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Website Can't Send Emails!!! by Abiodun2014(m): 1:06pm On Jul 29, 2014
My site can't send emails externally?! What could be the problem?! I really need u guys help! Anybody got an PHP/SMTP code for me to fix into the site?
Re: Website Can't Send Emails!!! by maekhel(m): 2:20pm On Jul 29, 2014
Abiodun2014: My site can't send emails externally?!
elaborate more, I don't get you
Re: Website Can't Send Emails!!! by Abiodun2014(m): 2:27pm On Jul 29, 2014
maekhel:
elaborate more, I don't get you
okay! I created a Php file to send emails... Bt wen I implememnt it on my server it takes me to the "error page I designed" was thinking it has to do with sMTP or something!!! Plz help
Re: Website Can't Send Emails!!! by WebHostingPal: 2:39pm On Jul 29, 2014
Abiodun2014: My site can't send emails externally?! What could be the problem?! I really need u guys help! Anybody got an PHP/SMTP code for me to fix into the site?

Sorry, I'm responding to the wrong topic.
Re: Website Can't Send Emails!!! by maekhel(m): 2:41pm On Jul 29, 2014
provide the affected code snippet, so we can easily detect what is prompting the error
Re: Website Can't Send Emails!!! by Abiodun2014(m): 6:02pm On Jul 29, 2014
That's the .php file...

Re: Website Can't Send Emails!!! by Gerardcole(m): 6:51pm On Jul 29, 2014
Are you on a VPS or shared host?

If shared, have you created a ticket at your hosts website?
Re: Website Can't Send Emails!!! by Abiodun2014(m): 7:43pm On Jul 29, 2014
Gerardcole: Are you on a VPS or shared host?

If shared, have you created a ticket at your hosts website?
am on a shared server!!! Sent a mail to dem! I was told to download SMTP files attached to their official site
Re: Website Can't Send Emails!!! by afridigit(m): 8:11pm On Jul 29, 2014
The problem may be that your host disable php mail function -mail($to, $subject, $msg, $headers) . I had encounter such problem where the host provider disable php mail function I use pear mail package to solve it. You can overcome it using php mailer or pear mail package. Contact the host I believe they will have something for you.

Abiodun2014: My site can't send emails externally?! What could be the problem?! I really need u guys help! Anybody got an PHP/SMTP code for me to fix into the site?

(1) (Reply)

Why Do We Have Xo Many Stupid Bloggers In Nigeria? / A Whooping Increase In My Site Ranking / WHMCS Smtsms Module Coming SOON!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.