Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,091 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Technology Entrepreneurs? Let's Share What We've Been Up To - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Technology Entrepreneurs? Let's Share What We've Been Up To (641 Views)

10 Richest Technology Entrepreneurs In The World / Laundry & Dry Cleaning Entrepreneurs, (let's Meet Here). / Entrepreneurs Let Us Brain Storm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Technology Entrepreneurs? Let's Share What We've Been Up To by Bwoodlt: 2:09pm On Jul 29, 2014
All,

I thought I'd create this to allow us share what we've been working on, share achievement so far and to learn & grow together. Let start with an introduction of who we are and what we've been working on e.g enterprise utilities, SAS, plugins, hacks or consumer services. I'll begin:

I'm an aspiring entrepreneur, software engineer. I code mostly Mongo, Express JS, Angular JS and NodeJS, usually referred to as the MEAN framework. I recently launched Bhooce not long ago (which is being beta tested) with the aim of competing with one of the big guys in the tech support market. We've started getting traction (about 80 unique visitors daily) and just in the process of implementing card processing features to allow us charge recurring payments e.t.c. Attended Startup School organised by Y Combinator (Paul Graham) and currently working towards Y Combinator's Startup Program in Mountain View, California.

I'll make it short for now, lets see how we get on..

Over to you guys!

(1) (Reply)

Hot!!! Sexy!!! & Trendy Wristwatch Bracelet For Happening Ladies / Which Nigerian Startup Founder Do You Want To Learn From / I Feel At Ease! Fresh Ultra Thin Sanitary Pads!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.