Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

No Nigerian Infected With Ebola Virus - Health Ministry - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / No Nigerian Infected With Ebola Virus - Health Ministry (19575 Views)

Two More Nigerians Confirmed With Ebola, 139 On Surveillance / Breaking!! Six More Health Workers Infected With EBOLA!! / Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Nigerian Infected With Ebola Virus - Health Ministry by fadasam: 3:19pm On Jul 29, 2014
God help us
Re: No Nigerian Infected With Ebola Virus - Health Ministry by Krizzkutz(m): 3:19pm On Jul 29, 2014
Ahuitzotl: It is only a matter of time,Nija no dey carry last...
sorri but u r a fooooooooooooooool

2 Likes

Re: No Nigerian Infected With Ebola Virus - Health Ministry by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 29, 2014
End time lies but i pray it doesn't spread.
Re: No Nigerian Infected With Ebola Virus - Health Ministry by reaky(m): 3:21pm On Jul 29, 2014
ebola Nigerians are free from panic till further notice
Re: No Nigerian Infected With Ebola Virus - Health Ministry by J3da: 3:22pm On Jul 29, 2014
I have a feeling this isn't the whole truth... Please people be alert and careful cos our Leaders are careless. Prevention is better than cure ooo
Re: No Nigerian Infected With Ebola Virus - Health Ministry by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 29, 2014
Ceasar1:
LOl.. why shouldn't we relax Bro - Are you infected? undecided
oya nah. Relax and see what happens. We shouldn't relax because no Nigerian is infected with the virus. Rather we should take measures that will ensure the safety of Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: No Nigerian Infected With Ebola Virus - Health Ministry by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 29, 2014
Glory to God! cheesy
Re: No Nigerian Infected With Ebola Virus - Health Ministry by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 29, 2014
ideology: There is something most people don't know, the flight that brought in the Liberian landed in calabar, cross river state, before he broaded a flight to Lagos, for now all The reports we have is based on data from lagos.

Have they traced the people he must have had contact with in calabar?

lome is in calaba?

2 Likes

Re: No Nigerian Infected With Ebola Virus - Health Ministry by Ahuitzotl: 3:24pm On Jul 29, 2014
Krizzkutz: sorri but u r a fooooooooooooooool
I will crush you....

Re: No Nigerian Infected With Ebola Virus - Health Ministry by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 29, 2014
They shouldn't be in a hurry to make such statements.

Nigerians too waka o
Re: No Nigerian Infected With Ebola Virus - Health Ministry by zolajpower: 3:26pm On Jul 29, 2014
Nobleval: Thank God. But don't relax my people. All hand must be on deck.
i still dont believe d cramp. Rembr d bomb blast explotion @APAPA? It was cursd by a sucide bombr and was repord by lagos state Govt as tanker blast.

1 Like

Re: No Nigerian Infected With Ebola Virus - Health Ministry by Funniez: 3:27pm On Jul 29, 2014
Well hope its true, cus if na lie..... Well make e just be true.
Re: No Nigerian Infected With Ebola Virus - Health Ministry by igbsam(m): 3:29pm On Jul 29, 2014
Nigerian Blood Strong.

We are Immune to Ebola cos we already have Ebele

1 Like

Re: No Nigerian Infected With Ebola Virus - Health Ministry by pretydiva(f): 3:29pm On Jul 29, 2014
Since they have not yet screened the people he boarded the flight with, they should not jump into conclusions.
Re: No Nigerian Infected With Ebola Virus - Health Ministry by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 29, 2014
I have been saying it that Ebola won't affect Nigerians.
The disease died with Patrick the Liberian

RIP Ebola... You Failed

1 Like

Re: No Nigerian Infected With Ebola Virus - Health Ministry by LagosBoi2(m): 3:31pm On Jul 29, 2014
There will be no chance for Ebola to spread here in Lagos.

No slow thinkers here

Sai Fashola
Re: No Nigerian Infected With Ebola Virus - Health Ministry by listica(m): 3:35pm On Jul 29, 2014
APC blame EGJ for the death of the Liberian man with Ebola virus
Re: No Nigerian Infected With Ebola Virus - Health Ministry by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 29, 2014
zolajpower: i still dont believe d cramp. Rembr d bomb blast explotion @APAPA? It was cursd by a sucide bombr and was repord by lagos state Govt as tanker blast.
my thought. Our govt lie easily. Their conscience is as empty as a merchant's soul.

1 Like

Re: No Nigerian Infected With Ebola Virus - Health Ministry by logica(m): 3:35pm On Jul 29, 2014
nerodenero: Nobody wan die but everybody wan go heaven.
...even if you want to die, this is not the way to go (with blood spilling out of every orifice of your body).

1 Like

Re: No Nigerian Infected With Ebola Virus - Health Ministry by Krizzkutz(m): 3:36pm On Jul 29, 2014
Ahuitzotl: I will crush you....

Re: No Nigerian Infected With Ebola Virus - Health Ministry by glosali(f): 3:36pm On Jul 29, 2014
And no one will b infected IJN www.glowysofiscated..com God will help us

1 Like

Re: No Nigerian Infected With Ebola Virus - Health Ministry by Ahuitzotl: 3:39pm On Jul 29, 2014
Krizzkutz: sorri but i am a natural fuccking iidiot
Good for you man...
Re: No Nigerian Infected With Ebola Virus - Health Ministry by flexing11(m): 3:39pm On Jul 29, 2014
must every bad things affect us nigerians?
Re: No Nigerian Infected With Ebola Virus - Health Ministry by Leopantro: 3:39pm On Jul 29, 2014
The same Lagos state that said there was no bomb blast in Lagos state then three weeks later said there was a bomb that exploded?

2 Likes

Re: No Nigerian Infected With Ebola Virus - Health Ministry by hensben(m): 3:39pm On Jul 29, 2014
politics don start again ontop deadly disease called 'ebola'

if them like make them use am play like boko haram till e turn something else

and i know some gullible people here we shout apc/pdp propaganda.
Re: No Nigerian Infected With Ebola Virus - Health Ministry by edogho(m): 3:43pm On Jul 29, 2014
as far as nigeria is concerned, ebola does not exist. if u doubt me, ask bird flu. we already have enough viruses esp corruption virus. i'm not so responsible for dis post
Re: No Nigerian Infected With Ebola Virus - Health Ministry by rightflank: 3:57pm On Jul 29, 2014
Descartes: This our Government sef angry angry
What's wrong with it? What would you have done differently if you were the government?
Re: No Nigerian Infected With Ebola Virus - Health Ministry by Kylekent59: 3:59pm On Jul 29, 2014
This was what they said about bird flu.
We ate both d bird and the flu.
Now its ebola, we are going to eat both d ebo and laugh(la)
Re: No Nigerian Infected With Ebola Virus - Health Ministry by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 29, 2014
So nigerian ambassador had contact with the man

I hope they wnt use connection to shield him if he is infected

My 2 kobo

1 Like

Re: No Nigerian Infected With Ebola Virus - Health Ministry by jplay(m): 4:06pm On Jul 29, 2014
Mcheeeeeew. Have dey screened everyone in d country 2 make such a statement?? of course not. pple just need 2 b careful n exercise caution demselves
Re: No Nigerian Infected With Ebola Virus - Health Ministry by stinggy(m): 4:07pm On Jul 29, 2014
[size=20pt] The gods be praised![/size]
Re: No Nigerian Infected With Ebola Virus - Health Ministry by AdeniyiA(m): 4:07pm On Jul 29, 2014
nerodenero: Nobody wan die but everybody wan go heaven.
Unfortunately, people don't know that death is death irrespective of its how it comes i.e Car kill u o, u sleep nd no wake o, bombed o,accident o, Ebolarised o, sickness o, free fall o nd so on. die na die cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How A Bulky Uterus Affects Your Chances Of Having A Baby / How Many Press Ups Can You Do? / Scam: "I Lost Like 13 Pounds By Taking These Natural Dr. Oz Drops I Saw On CNN"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.