Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

No Nigerian Infected With Ebola Virus - Health Ministry - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / No Nigerian Infected With Ebola Virus - Health Ministry (19578 Views)

Two More Nigerians Confirmed With Ebola, 139 On Surveillance / Breaking!! Six More Health Workers Infected With EBOLA!! / Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Nigerian Infected With Ebola Virus - Health Ministry by chamboy(m): 4:08pm On Jul 29, 2014
Ope lo ye ooo Baba olore
Re: No Nigerian Infected With Ebola Virus - Health Ministry by zurine(f): 4:20pm On Jul 29, 2014
wow
Re: No Nigerian Infected With Ebola Virus - Health Ministry by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 29, 2014
From what I read it takes a few weeks for the virus to manifest so I think it may be too soon. Also they can't claim to have tested everyone on the plane with the man. What of people who are coming into Nigeria from other affected countries without passing through the airports? There is no accurate way to trace those. I really pray there's no Ebola in Nigeria but I'll advice everyone to be careful. The Nigerian government isn't known for being efficient otherwise we should have had scanners at the airport.

2 Likes

Re: No Nigerian Infected With Ebola Virus - Health Ministry by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 29, 2014
Descartes: With this Ebola disease, the days of hugging, kissing, hand shakes without gloves are over shocked shocked

Knifeing ko? grin grin
Re: No Nigerian Infected With Ebola Virus - Health Ministry by Anthrophile(m): 4:22pm On Jul 29, 2014
only time can tell.
Re: No Nigerian Infected With Ebola Virus - Health Ministry by Elle780(f): 4:22pm On Jul 29, 2014
Mr comissioner!
Re u SURE?

1 Like

Re: No Nigerian Infected With Ebola Virus - Health Ministry by Descartes: 4:23pm On Jul 29, 2014
ikp4succes:

Knifeing ko? grin grin
Omo nna which one be knifeing sad shocked
Re: No Nigerian Infected With Ebola Virus - Health Ministry by slap1(m): 4:23pm On Jul 29, 2014
dstnd: the secret of good health belongs to those that understand the misery of God
Mystery?

1 Like

Re: No Nigerian Infected With Ebola Virus - Health Ministry by Orikinla(m): 4:30pm On Jul 29, 2014
HALLELUJAH!
Will somebody join me to shout HALLELUJAH!
Re: No Nigerian Infected With Ebola Virus - Health Ministry by oluchi557(f): 4:34pm On Jul 29, 2014
that shows the end of time,my people the only solution is to give ur life to God and all other things shall be added including divine security
Re: No Nigerian Infected With Ebola Virus - Health Ministry by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 29, 2014
Descartes: Omo nna which one be knifeing sad shocked

Na to day dem born you angry
Re: No Nigerian Infected With Ebola Virus - Health Ministry by Sunkyphil(m): 4:45pm On Jul 29, 2014
But i heard dat d incubation period is between 3-21days
Re: No Nigerian Infected With Ebola Virus - Health Ministry by Descartes: 4:57pm On Jul 29, 2014
He further explained that out of the number, 20 contacts had been physically screened of which 50 per cent were of the type one contact and another 50 per cent had type two contacts. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed shocked shocked

Chai diaris... embarassed cry angry
Re: No Nigerian Infected With Ebola Virus - Health Ministry by roufy235(m): 4:58pm On Jul 29, 2014
thank God
Re: No Nigerian Infected With Ebola Virus - Health Ministry by SporaD8: 5:14pm On Jul 29, 2014
Nobleval: Thank God. But don't relax my people. All hand must be on deck.
on deck gini! A beg let all hands remain in check until further notice!
Re: No Nigerian Infected With Ebola Virus - Health Ministry by great664(m): 5:24pm On Jul 29, 2014
Read how to prevent yourself from this deadly disease here http://ask9ja..de/2014/07/how-to-avoid-getting-ebola-disease-virus.html
Re: No Nigerian Infected With Ebola Virus - Health Ministry by AmNotDrunk(m): 5:25pm On Jul 29, 2014
the new bae.

Re: No Nigerian Infected With Ebola Virus - Health Ministry by masquellett(m): 5:28pm On Jul 29, 2014
cheesy

Re: No Nigerian Infected With Ebola Virus - Health Ministry by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 29, 2014
Hmm,Fresh Air...wink wat a relief...cheesy thank u Lord....
Re: No Nigerian Infected With Ebola Virus - Health Ministry by OXYGEN01: 5:35pm On Jul 29, 2014
The foolishness of mumugerians is even More dangerous than the Ebola virus.They should try curing all mumugerians as well.Their stupidity and foolishness is becoming legendary.
Re: No Nigerian Infected With Ebola Virus - Health Ministry by undefeated(m): 5:37pm On Jul 29, 2014
Thank God o dancing skelewu n etigi, Na only Am waka go
Re: No Nigerian Infected With Ebola Virus - Health Ministry by Sbj4study33: 5:37pm On Jul 29, 2014
please this conclusion is it based on statistical tested fact of nigerians or based on assumptions
Re: No Nigerian Infected With Ebola Virus - Health Ministry by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 29, 2014
Sunkyphil: But i heard dat d incubation period is between 3-21days
O yeahshocked
Re: No Nigerian Infected With Ebola Virus - Health Ministry by Ashmark(m): 5:39pm On Jul 29, 2014
I travelled down to Lagos on Friday and now am feeling feverish since morning.. My heart beat fasted cis am tinkin hope is nt Ebola...
Re: No Nigerian Infected With Ebola Virus - Health Ministry by samwheel(m): 5:55pm On Jul 29, 2014
Pls dis plague should nt come to dis country o, cuz it scares me dat i cnt even concentrate in studies. I heard bitter kola helps fight it, how true is it?
Re: No Nigerian Infected With Ebola Virus - Health Ministry by Sunkyphil(m): 6:07pm On Jul 29, 2014
nnekamezor: O yeahshocked
yes lets wait till after one month
Re: No Nigerian Infected With Ebola Virus - Health Ministry by afrika(f): 6:08pm On Jul 29, 2014
omoh.... ambassador follow. who must this Ebola patient be?
Re: No Nigerian Infected With Ebola Virus - Health Ministry by ignis: 6:13pm On Jul 29, 2014
Good news...
Re: No Nigerian Infected With Ebola Virus - Health Ministry by nickz(m): 6:41pm On Jul 29, 2014
keep away from all Adebola's .......i see an ebola somewhere
Re: No Nigerian Infected With Ebola Virus - Health Ministry by Orikinla(m): 6:48pm On Jul 29, 2014
[size=18pt]Britain to provide new assistance to combat Ebola in West Africa [/size]

LONDON, / PRN Africa / -- LONDON, 29 July 2014 / PRNewswire Africa / - The UK will provide medical support and supplies to contain the spread of Ebola in West Africa, International Development Secretary Justine Greening announced on Friday 25 July.

A new £2 million package of assistance will be made available immediately to partners including the International Federation of the Red Cross (IFRC) and Médecins Sans Frontières that are operating in Sierra Leone and Liberia to tackle the outbreak.

This funding will:

Fill critical gaps in the front-line response by providing technical staff including epidemiologists, clinicians, information managers and logistics managers for six months Improve public understanding of the disease by increasing media messaging and direct engagement with communities, including women's groups

Expand the investigation, tracing and treatment of new cases

Provide safe and dignified burial to the deceased.

Justine Greening said:

This Ebola outbreak poses a serious public health risk to West Africa. Britain is working with the countries affected and the international community to ensure that the outbreak is contained and help reaches those in need.

This latest round of funding is in addition to support the UK has been providing since the outbreak of the disease in February 2014.

In Sierra Leone and Liberia the UK has been supporting agencies to increase awareness and understanding of the disease within the community, to improve treatment for those infected, and to prevent its spread within and across borders. This includes working with the WHO to train health workers and provide the supplies they need to tackle the outbreak.

The UK has also funded initiatives to improve public information, including radio messaging programmes, on the outbreak in Sierra Leone to help control the spread of the disease.

In Liberia the UK has provided chlorine and other materials for hygiene and sanitising.SOURCE UK Department for International Development

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How A Bulky Uterus Affects Your Chances Of Having A Baby / Scam: "I Lost Like 13 Pounds By Taking These Natural Dr. Oz Drops I Saw On CNN" / 26 Reasons Why You Should Never Mastubate Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.