Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,220 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Please I Need Where To Squat At Opebi/ikeja Area - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please I Need Where To Squat At Opebi/ikeja Area (2037 Views)

Urgently Need A Place To Squat / Urgent!!! Pls Seriously In Need Of Roommate To Squat With / I Need Where To Do My Siwes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Where To Squat At Opebi/ikeja Area by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 29, 2014
I am Opeyemi Adebiyi , a graduate of Olabisi Olabisi University, I got a job at Opebi/Ikeja area but I don't have anywhere to stay ...I need the help of anyone who can allow me to squat just for few weeks for the main time when I will get my own apartment. I am well behaved and God fearing. you can contact me via - 07033817669, 08111482811. I'm also on whatsapp.....thanks.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Where To Squat At Opebi/ikeja Area by pendusky(m): 2:58pm On Jul 29, 2014
Upjosventures: I am Opeyemi Adebiyi , a graduate of Olabisi Olabisi University, I got a job at Opebi/Ikeja area but I don't have anywhere to stay ...I need the help of anyone who can allow me to squat just for few weeks for the main time when I will get my own apartment. I am well behaved and God fearing. you can contact me via - 07033817669, 08111482811. I'm also on whatsapp.....thanks.

Hope help come to you!!!

Ikeja far from Lekki!

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Where To Squat At Opebi/ikeja Area by MissIndependent(f): 3:18pm On Jul 29, 2014
@Op Akute around Ojodu Berger is not far from Ikeja if you dont mind, i want to suggest NCCF Corpers family house for you it is in Akute since you said it is just for few weeks, they may be willing to take you in i hope you are really God fearing as you said. Just try that place if you need the description, come to NYSC secretariat in Berger tomorrow and ask for the family house. Tomorrow is our Monthly clearance you will meet a lot of Corpers there. Your daily T.fare may just be #240 to and fro... I wish you goodluck. I'm sorry that is the only help i have for you.smiley

5 Likes

Re: Please I Need Where To Squat At Opebi/ikeja Area by DJDOLA(m): 3:21pm On Jul 29, 2014
I stay around opebi road but am sorry I can't help u because my 2 sister are leaving wit me...though I really want 2 help but when u said u are a God fearing man am afraid of people like you....that is how one God fearing man we employ as wash man give tayiba that sell pepper for us belle

8 Likes

Re: Please I Need Where To Squat At Opebi/ikeja Area by MissIndependent(f): 3:26pm On Jul 29, 2014
DJDOLA: I stay around opebi road but am sorry I can't help u because my 2 sister are leaving wit me...though I really want 2 help but when u said u are a God fearing man am afraid of people like you....that is how one God fearing man we employ as wash man give tayiba that sell pepper for us belle
Abeg na grin cheesy
Re: Please I Need Where To Squat At Opebi/ikeja Area by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 29, 2014
MissIndependent: @Op Akute around Ojodu Berger is not far from Ikeja if you dont mind, i want to suggest NCCF Corpers family house for you it is in

Akute since you said it is just for few weeks, they may be willing to take you in i hope you are really God fearing as you said. Just try that place if you need the description, come to NYSC secretariat in Berger tomorrow and ask for the family house. Tomorrow is our Monthly clearance you will meet a lot of Corpers there. Your daily T.fare may just be #240 to and fro... I wish you goodluck. I'm sorry that is the only help i have for you.smiley

thanks a lot...I will check in there on Thursday.
Re: Please I Need Where To Squat At Opebi/ikeja Area by luvola(m): 3:34pm On Jul 29, 2014
MissIndependent: @Op Akute around Ojodu Berger is not far from Ikeja if you dont mind, i want to suggest NCCF Corpers family house for you it is in Akute since you said it is just for few weeks, they may be willing to take you in i hope you are really God fearing as you said. Just try that place if you need the description, come to NYSC secretariat in Berger tomorrow and ask for the family house. Tomorrow is our Monthly clearance you will meet a lot of Corpers there. Your daily T.fare may just be #240 to and fro... I wish you goodluck. I'm sorry that is the only help i have for you.smiley
wow . I served in ojodu abiodun l.g too.. batch B last year june.
Re: Please I Need Where To Squat At Opebi/ikeja Area by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 29, 2014
DJDOLA: I stay around opebi road but am sorry I can't help u because my 2 sister are leaving wit me...though I really want 2 help but when u said u are a God fearing man am afraid of people like you....that is how one God fearing man we employ as wash man give tayiba that sell pepper for us belle

funny you. I am not like that sha.
Re: Please I Need Where To Squat At Opebi/ikeja Area by MissIndependent(f): 3:49pm On Jul 29, 2014
luvola: wow . I served in ojodu abiodun l.g too.. batch B last year june.
Really? cheesy
Re: Please I Need Where To Squat At Opebi/ikeja Area by MissIndependent(f): 3:50pm On Jul 29, 2014
Upjosventures: ...

thanks a lot...I will check in there on Thursday.
You are welcome. smiley
Re: Please I Need Where To Squat At Opebi/ikeja Area by luvola(m): 4:35pm On Jul 29, 2014
MissIndependent: Really? cheesy
yes o. u didnt reply my mail.
Re: Please I Need Where To Squat At Opebi/ikeja Area by MissIndependent(f): 4:42pm On Jul 29, 2014
luvola: yes o. u didnt reply my mail.
I replied your mail for over 2weeks now. Check your spam box.
Re: Please I Need Where To Squat At Opebi/ikeja Area by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 29, 2014
foolish fool,u think this is a joke?
Re: Please I Need Where To Squat At Opebi/ikeja Area by DJDOLA(m): 6:43pm On Jul 29, 2014
hilaomo: foolish fool,u think this is a joke?
thunder fire u father....are u mad?look at dis stupid fellow....who told u am joking in d first place....aye e de ma baje ni...oloriburuku omo iran kiran

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Where To Squat At Opebi/ikeja Area by Saraha1(f): 7:05pm On Jul 29, 2014
DJDOLA: thunder fire u father....are u mad?look at dis stupid fellow....who told u am joking in d first place....aye e de ma baje ni...oloriburuku omo iran kiran

Haba!!!!!!! You don't need this please.
Re: Please I Need Where To Squat At Opebi/ikeja Area by DJDOLA(m): 7:09pm On Jul 29, 2014
Saraha1:

Haba!!!!!!! You don't need this please.
that imb3cile provoke me ni jaree
Re: Please I Need Where To Squat At Opebi/ikeja Area by EsanEmmanuel(m): 7:23pm On Jul 29, 2014
Seriozly... Nairaland ehnn... It takes jst few secs to go frm seriozness to jokes to cursing eachother! I bow for una Oo!
Re: Please I Need Where To Squat At Opebi/ikeja Area by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 29, 2014

Lmao! Lwkmd!
Re: Please I Need Where To Squat At Opebi/ikeja Area by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 29, 2014
a beg no fight yet ooo...I still dey wait for your positive helps and reply....thanks... u might not b able to help...but u might refer me to a reliable person there... thou Miss Independent has given me a good idea...thanks @all.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Where To Squat At Opebi/ikeja Area by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 29, 2014
DJDOLA: thunder fire u father....are u mad?look at dis stupid fellow....who told u am joking in d first place....aye e de ma baje ni...oloriburuku omo iran kiran
i suppose swear 4 u bt because of God nd d op,make i leave ur clownish yoruba life,cos e clear 2 me say u b boiz money/owo weekend fellow.
Re: Please I Need Where To Squat At Opebi/ikeja Area by ayobase(m): 10:42am On Jul 30, 2014
@op..

believe me, ur chance of getting help here is 0.9%

u can see already someone saying he doesnt trust persons of ur kind.

try out miss independent idea.....best option so far
go to some churches around
or u look out for an inn
Re: Please I Need Where To Squat At Opebi/ikeja Area by MadCow1: 10:46am On Jul 30, 2014

No be small... grin

Re: Please I Need Where To Squat At Opebi/ikeja Area by MadCow1: 11:03am On Jul 30, 2014
@ OP,

E No go easy o!

You can understand the skepticism of Nairalanders towards offering an absolute stranger accomodation on in their homes. The risk involved is way too darn high for anyone to take on. These are really dangerous times we live in and your word doesnt really amount to much in terms of guarantee.

I would suggest you take the 'NCCF hostel' option that was offered by the Miss independent lady or find yourself a small room in a shanty somewhere that wouldnt cost you more than a few bucks and manage it for the two weeks pending when you get a house of you own.

Its quite sad.. I remember in 1993 when a stranger walked up to our house in the middle of the night in military fatigue and begged for a place to spend the night and we allowed him. He even slept outside with the security guards and was very grateful in the morning before he left.. But in 2014, I doubt anybody would dare open their doors to a stranger.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Where To Squat At Opebi/ikeja Area by Funjosh(m): 1:23pm On Jul 30, 2014
EsanEmmanuel: Seriozly... Nairaland ehnn... It takes jst few secs to go frm seriozness to jokes to cursing eachother! I bow for una Oo!

DOROTOYESH grin
Re: Please I Need Where To Squat At Opebi/ikeja Area by obisite: 3:13pm On Jul 30, 2014
MissIndependent: @Op Akute around Ojodu Berger is not far from Ikeja if you dont mind, i want to suggest NCCF Corpers family house for you it is in Akute since you said it is just for few weeks, they may be willing to take you in i hope you are really God fearing as you said. Just try that place if you need the description, come to NYSC secretariat in Berger tomorrow and ask for the family house. Tomorrow is our Monthly clearance you will meet a lot of Corpers there. Your daily T.fare may just be #240 to and fro... I wish you goodluck. I'm sorry that is the only help i have for you.smiley

@OP,,Trust me, the best option so far,, if u r well behave n discipline.. You wil enjoy this family.... Akute Papa!!! Hmm!! Rural rugged tinz.. Fit turn to Town rugged tinz..

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Where To Squat At Opebi/ikeja Area by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 02, 2014
I don dey squat with one guy sha...@ alagbole ...americana estate....T-fare to Opebi is killing me.... angryI don dey squat with one guy sha...@ alagbole ...americana estate....T-fare to Opebi is killing me....

(1) (Reply)

Appointment Letter On Sunday / 2 Weeks Contract Job / Vacancy For Immidiate Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.