Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,520 members, 7,770,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:19 AM

Am In Need Of Ur Advice So Total Confused Btw Buying BB Z10 And Xperia Sp... - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Am In Need Of Ur Advice So Total Confused Btw Buying BB Z10 And Xperia Sp... (1240 Views)

As A Tecno, Gionee User Do U In Anyway Enver Your Samsung, Htc And Xperia Users? / Sony Announces Xperia SP M35t And Xperia C S39h For China / Sony Xperia M And Xperia M Dual Smartphones Officially Announced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am In Need Of Ur Advice So Total Confused Btw Buying BB Z10 And Xperia Sp... by orobosa26(m): 3:43pm On Jul 29, 2014
am total confused in purchasing a new phone. Do i go 4 BLACKBERRY z10 which can be upgraded 2 andriod or go for SONY XPERIA SP.
Thanks 4 ur advice
Re: Am In Need Of Ur Advice So Total Confused Btw Buying BB Z10 And Xperia Sp... by DankemzI(m): 4:01pm On Jul 29, 2014
orobosa26: am total confused in purchasing a new phone. Do i go 4 BLACKBERRY z10 which can be upgraded 2 andriod or go for SONY XPERIA SP.
Thanks 4 ur advice

Omo go 4 B.B o! I jst sold my xperia Z n purchased q1o. Android is data hungry, u dnt enjoy chat or whatever
Re: Am In Need Of Ur Advice So Total Confused Btw Buying BB Z10 And Xperia Sp... by henry007(m): 6:19pm On Jul 29, 2014
none buy a blackberry z3 instead
Re: Am In Need Of Ur Advice So Total Confused Btw Buying BB Z10 And Xperia Sp... by WackyJ1(m): 6:30pm On Jul 29, 2014
After fighting all the staff in slot Benin over this same options (I was the only one advising my friend to go for the SP)
Eventually I won (who would really prefer BlackBerry over Android)
Today my friend is enjoying his SP

1 Like

Re: Am In Need Of Ur Advice So Total Confused Btw Buying BB Z10 And Xperia Sp... by BluePearls(m): 7:14pm On Jul 29, 2014
WackyJ1: After fighting all the staff in slot Benin over this same options (I was the only one advising my friend to go for the SP)

How exactly were you able to achieve that?
Re: Am In Need Of Ur Advice So Total Confused Btw Buying BB Z10 And Xperia Sp... by henry007(m): 8:25pm On Jul 29, 2014
WackyJ1: After fighting all the staff in slot Benin over this same options (I was the only one advising my friend to go for the SP)
sp has the worst reviews
Re: Am In Need Of Ur Advice So Total Confused Btw Buying BB Z10 And Xperia Sp... by semiatx: 10:09pm On Jul 29, 2014
I know some really nice Blackberry phones you'll love. To Checkout the prices and specifications of these Blackberry phones, click here . Free home delivery + Pay on delivery
Re: Am In Need Of Ur Advice So Total Confused Btw Buying BB Z10 And Xperia Sp... by orobosa26(m): 10:33am On Jul 30, 2014
can anyone share d experience of d z10 upgraded 2 Android....functions and the rest
Re: Am In Need Of Ur Advice So Total Confused Btw Buying BB Z10 And Xperia Sp... by henry007(m): 12:17pm On Jul 30, 2014
orobosa26: can anyone share d experience of d z10 upgraded 2 Android....functions and the rest
z10 runs os10 which can side load android apps and games. you must be confused
Re: Am In Need Of Ur Advice So Total Confused Btw Buying BB Z10 And Xperia Sp... by orobosa26(m): 3:30pm On Jul 30, 2014
henry007: z10 runs os10 which can side load android apps and games. you must be confused
bro not dat i don't know abt z10 runs on Android but i just want some1 using 2 tell me more abt it function as an Android device like playstore n d rest.
Re: Am In Need Of Ur Advice So Total Confused Btw Buying BB Z10 And Xperia Sp... by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 30, 2014
Pls is it true BIS works on BB Z10?
Re: Am In Need Of Ur Advice So Total Confused Btw Buying BB Z10 And Xperia Sp... by Nsonaso(m): 6:30pm On Jul 30, 2014
orobosa26: am total confused in purchasing a new phone. Do i go 4 BLACKBERRY z10 which can be upgraded 2 andriod or go for SONY XPERIA SP.
Thanks 4 ur advice

1. Apart from Android being a data consuming device BB is no match to any Android phone even TECNO Android phones

2. BB is never upgradable to Android but after updating to OS 10.2.1 it can be able to run some little Android Apps (note: it hangs after some few installation of Android app)

3. suggestion: If you don't have money to buy data for Android buy any GiONEE phone with MTK processor or Sony Xperia C and give it to a PRO in your area to change the IMEI to BB IMEI so that you can use your BIS on your Android
Re: Am In Need Of Ur Advice So Total Confused Btw Buying BB Z10 And Xperia Sp... by WackyJ1(m): 6:34pm On Jul 30, 2014
BluePearls:

How exactly were you able to achieve that?

Having your facts and knowing how to place then
Re: Am In Need Of Ur Advice So Total Confused Btw Buying BB Z10 And Xperia Sp... by Nsonaso(m): 6:35pm On Jul 30, 2014
DankemzI:

Omo go 4 B.B o! I jst sold my xperia Z n purchased q1o. Android is data hungry, u dnt enjoy chat or whatever
Men! why settling for less? Since you have the cash to buy Xperia Z, you should have buy Q5 and tether for your Android

or better still buy a TECNO android and Change the IMEI to BB IMEI and start flexing your BIS on the go
Re: Am In Need Of Ur Advice So Total Confused Btw Buying BB Z10 And Xperia Sp... by orobosa26(m): 3:59pm On Aug 03, 2014
[quote author=Nsonaso] Men! why settling for less? Since you have the cash to buy Xperia Z, you should have buy Q5 and tether for your Android

or better still buy a TECNO android and Change the IMEI to BB IMEI and start flexing your BIS on the go [/quote

wats d price of xperia Z
Re: Am In Need Of Ur Advice So Total Confused Btw Buying BB Z10 And Xperia Sp... by orobosa26(m): 4:01pm On Aug 03, 2014
wats d current price 4 xperia Z
Re: Am In Need Of Ur Advice So Total Confused Btw Buying BB Z10 And Xperia Sp... by Nsonaso(m): 10:14pm On Aug 03, 2014
[quote author=orobosa26][/quote]
Xperia Z is currently sold for 63k Nigerian NAIRA @ slot lagos http://www.slot.ng/sony-xperia-z/
Re: Am In Need Of Ur Advice So Total Confused Btw Buying BB Z10 And Xperia Sp... by henry007(m): 4:47am On Aug 04, 2014
Nsonaso:

1. Apart from Android being a data consuming device BB is no match to any Android phone even TECNO Android phones

2. BB is never upgradable to Android but after updating to OS 10.2.1 it can be able to run some little Android Apps (note: it hangs after some few installation of Android app)

3. suggestion: If you don't have money to buy data for Android buy any GiONEE phone with MTK processor or Sony Xperia C and give it to a PRO in your area to change the IMEI to BB IMEI so that you can use your BIS on your Android
xperia C is the best from Sony in terms of battery life.....xperia z battery is avg at best. in fact its not worth the price. according to gsmarena battery test, xperia C cld browse the net over 12hrs running.

(1) (Reply)

Forget Your Password? Check Out How To Unlock Your Android Phone / Lets Join Hand To Put Pressure On MTN, Call Ncc Now On 622, Its Free / My Phone Is Having Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.