Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Learning Alluminium Job As A Graduate. Advise Please. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Learning Alluminium Job As A Graduate. Advise Please. (1200 Views)

As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? / Enlisting In The Nigerian Police Force As A Graduate. / Got A Job As DSA, Do Or Dont? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learning Alluminium Job As A Graduate. Advise Please. by debicy(m): 5:56pm On Jul 29, 2014
Good evening my fellow nairalanders. Happy Ramadan Kareem.
I need an advise from you. Am a graduate and I have been searching for job for over a year now. Not that I have not seen but you know naija situation. Marketing, marketing, marketing. The worst part of it is that, you wont be paid until you give them what they want. And one can not continue this way, so I thought of some thing to learn pending when good job will show up and Aluminium work came to my mind.
I've started it last month but it has not been easy for me. My hands now have different cuts from glass, screw drivers, aluminium etc.
But my question is this, haven't I made a wrong decision?
Your response is vital.
Re: Learning Alluminium Job As A Graduate. Advise Please. by tochimajesty: 6:34pm On Jul 29, 2014
I feel your concern, I just switched over to electronic service,
Re: Learning Alluminium Job As A Graduate. Advise Please. by debicy(m): 9:53pm On Jul 29, 2014
tochimajesty: I feel your concern, I just switched over to electronic service, I keep asking my self if I took d right decision, though I have a computer web site skill, but computer jobs are not that too independent. Atleast it is all about getting a skill that can make u independent

Seriously, it is not easy. I had to disguise as if I dint go to school cos they might feel inferior.
Re: Learning Alluminium Job As A Graduate. Advise Please. by tosyne2much(m): 8:01am On Jul 30, 2014
debicy: Good evening my fellow nairalanders. Happy Ramadan Kareem.
I need an advise from you. Am a graduate and I have been searching for job for over a year now. Not that I have not seen but you know naija situation. Marketing, marketing, marketing. The worst part of it is that, you wont be paid until you give them what they want. And one can not continue this way, so I thought of some thing to learn pending when good job will show up and Aluminium work came to my mind.
I've started it last month but it has not been easy for me. My hands now have different cuts from glass, screw drivers, aluminium etc.
Your response is vital.
Ride on jawe my bro.... I evn want to go into Shoe-making and fashion designing
Re: Learning Alluminium Job As A Graduate. Advise Please. by alakara(m): 10:07am On Jul 30, 2014
Bros, Continue and make ur self happy in as much as u dey learn d job. At d long run u will make it.
Re: Learning Alluminium Job As A Graduate. Advise Please. by onojemmayahoo: 5:26pm On Jul 31, 2014
debicy: Good evening my fellow nairalanders. Happy Ramadan Kareem.
Your response is vital.
Hi debicy,
I like your guts,please keep it up,be strong and go on.I read a book recently and the author said many graduates in Nigeria don't get jobs because of what he call: "Compulsory mis-education" i.e an education that you acquire compulsorily without any skills attached.An education that teaches you how to speak "turanchi" with nothing to show for it,especially educational qualifications in the Arts,Social sciences and humanities.
Vocational and technical education or handwork if you like is the "koko" if you want to survive in Nigeria now.
Please reach me on: 08066294044 or onojemma@yahoo.com so that we can relate more.I want to learn the Aluminium work too,since you've started,guide me on how to go about this.I have a masters degree.

(1) (Reply)

SHIVTECH Nigeria Recruiting !!! (NOC Lead,noc Engr,techical Support Executive) / Graduate Trainee At Saro Agrosciences Ltd (12 Positions) / 4 Workers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.