Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Latest Free Browsing Trick Using Airtel With This Edited Simple Server Config - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Latest Free Browsing Trick Using Airtel With This Edited Simple Server Config (42126 Views)

Airtel 2016 Latest Free Browsing On Android/pc / Browse Free On Pc Using Airtel / Browse Unlimited On Your Phone Using Airtel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latest Free Browsing Trick Using Airtel With This Edited Simple Server Config by naijajobspost(m): 5:58pm On Jul 29, 2014
In addition to the all working free browsing cheat posted on , again present another cheat using an airtel sim card with small data bundle . All you need for this cheat to work is airtel simple server, which has been uploaded on . You also need a airtel bundle, of atleast 1mb.

Note: the trick here doesn't work without data, it doesnt matter how small d data is. this trick can be tested wit the 1mb airtel do give using this code: *141*13*1#. The amazing part is you can use just this 1mb to download files that are more than 2Gig.

Note, this 1mb can only be given to you once. After I exhausted the 1mb, I subscribed to a airtel 10mb one day plan (*141*1#)

I used the 10mb to download files of about 20gb or more

follow the steps below

1 subscribe to any ch.......

Read more and download the software below

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE AIRTEL SIMPLE SERVER CONFIG FILE

DOWNLOAD SIMPLE SERVER SOFTWARE HERE

ENJOY
Re: Latest Free Browsing Trick Using Airtel With This Edited Simple Server Config by obosirow: 8:01pm On Jul 29, 2014
So slow.... IDM can't do more than 18kbps. Wish it was running on MTN. Who is using it and what's your peak speed?
Re: Latest Free Browsing Trick Using Airtel With This Edited Simple Server Config by Tassembly(m): 10:11pm On Jul 29, 2014
obosirow: So slow.... IDM can't do more than 18kbps. Wish it was running on MTN. Who is using it and what's your peak speed?

its very fast,i am using it. set your modem to wcdma only.make sure you have airtel 3G in your area
Re: Latest Free Browsing Trick Using Airtel With This Edited Simple Server Config by Nobody: 12:30am On Jul 30, 2014
work on your websites its not sending activation to emails
Re: Latest Free Browsing Trick Using Airtel With This Edited Simple Server Config by naijajobspost(m): 1:27am On Jul 30, 2014
lanrema: work on your websites its not sending activation to emails

pls check your spam, use gmail and yahoo.activation email is sent instantly
Re: Latest Free Browsing Trick Using Airtel With This Edited Simple Server Config by obosirow: 6:05pm On Jul 30, 2014
Tassembly:

its very fast,i am using it. set your modem to wcdma only.make sure you have airtel 3G in your area

I did that oo nothing changed. I'll give it another try
Re: Latest Free Browsing Trick Using Airtel With This Edited Simple Server Config by naijajobspost(m): 6:13pm On Jul 30, 2014
obosirow:

I did that oo nothing changed. I'll give it another try

are you sure you have strong 3G in your area. people in lagos are rocking this with fast speed
Re: Latest Free Browsing Trick Using Airtel With This Edited Simple Server Config by obosirow: 6:26pm On Jul 30, 2014
naijajobspost:

are you sure you have strong 3G in your area. people in lagos are rocking this with fast speed
I think I do
Re: Latest Free Browsing Trick Using Airtel With This Edited Simple Server Config by trano(m): 10:30pm On Jul 30, 2014
Seriously this cheat is not working for me, still trying it till now, my 4mb got exhausted, it stopped. Just help me bro.
Re: Latest Free Browsing Trick Using Airtel With This Edited Simple Server Config by naijajobspost(m): 11:53pm On Jul 30, 2014
trano: Seriously this cheat is not working for me, still trying it till now, my 4mb got exhausted, it stopped. Just help me bro.

are you sure you did everything right,did you download our airtel simple server and config and replace it with the config inside the second file,did you set your browser proxy.i am using it right now and its very fast. do it right bro

1 Like

Re: Latest Free Browsing Trick Using Airtel With This Edited Simple Server Config by trano(m): 4:22am On Jul 31, 2014
Yes boss, is the replacement part, dunno hw to do it, I only double clicked the simple server, it loaded. oda settings are ok. Hw do I replace it ?
Re: Latest Free Browsing Trick Using Airtel With This Edited Simple Server Config by Donsammi(m): 10:21am On Jul 31, 2014
U guyz hv started spreadin it again..

1 Like

Re: Latest Free Browsing Trick Using Airtel With This Edited Simple Server Config by naijajobspost(m): 11:59pm On Jul 31, 2014
trano: Yes boss, is the replacement part, dunno hw to do it, I only double clicked the simple server, it loaded. oda settings are ok. Hw do I replace it ?

delete the simple server config file you saw in the simple server folder, then paste the airtel simple server config inside the simple server.thats all
Re: Latest Free Browsing Trick Using Airtel With This Edited Simple Server Config by Caseless: 5:38pm On Aug 01, 2014
Donsammi: U guyz hv started spreadin it again..
grin
Re: Latest Free Browsing Trick Using Airtel With This Edited Simple Server Config by OdogwuMike(m): 2:27pm On Aug 02, 2014
Pls wht port browser am i suppose 2 configure nd how do i configure
Re: Latest Free Browsing Trick Using Airtel With This Edited Simple Server Config by naijajobspost(m): 3:11pm On Aug 02, 2014
OdogwuMike: Pls wht port browser am i suppose 2 configure nd how do i configure

pls read the full post on our site for all steps needed
Re: Latest Free Browsing Trick Using Airtel With This Edited Simple Server Config by kingojemen: 5:49pm On Aug 02, 2014
The airtel cheat is working but can be tricky...@ naijajobspost how do you set torrent using The airtel cheat and browser and also configure Proxifier to use all
Re: Latest Free Browsing Trick Using Airtel With This Edited Simple Server Config by obosirow: 7:36am On Aug 03, 2014
Which config file are you using?
Re: Latest Free Browsing Trick Using Airtel With This Edited Simple Server Config by naijajobspost(m): 10:29am On Aug 05, 2014
obosirow: Which config file are you using?

this is not the question zone,visit our site daily to get quick response,i dont come here daily,i only share free stuffs here.
Re: Latest Free Browsing Trick Using Airtel With This Edited Simple Server Config by Ubamars: 10:36pm On Aug 06, 2014
Are you tired of that your precious Android phone due to data consumption? Is your Android phone chops your money than your feeding?

Weep No More!!! Here comes an opportunity for you to use just N600 monthly and N1,500 in 3 months for unlimited data connection on that your Android phone.

Contact me via Whatsapp on 08068547496 for the secret behind it.

Available for only ETISALAT and MTN Nigeria.
Re: Latest Free Browsing Trick Using Airtel With This Edited Simple Server Config by Nobody: 1:38am On Aug 22, 2014
Is it still working ?
Re: Latest Free Browsing Trick Using Airtel With This Edited Simple Server Config by Fazzy: 3:30pm On Aug 24, 2014
please what works for airtel

thanks.
Re: Latest Free Browsing Trick Using Airtel With This Edited Simple Server Config by obosirow: 5:22pm On Aug 24, 2014
EMMAUGOH: Is it still working ?

It is...pulled over 95gb
Re: Latest Free Browsing Trick Using Airtel With This Edited Simple Server Config by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 24, 2014
obosirow:

It is...pulled over 95gb
thank so much bro,i will need your contact,if its email or any contact i will appreciate.setting this Bleep up has frustrated me many a times
Re: Latest Free Browsing Trick Using Airtel With This Edited Simple Server Config by obosirow: 8:34am On Aug 25, 2014
Whats your email?
Re: Latest Free Browsing Trick Using Airtel With This Edited Simple Server Config by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 25, 2014
obosirow: Whats your email?
ugohemma@gmail.com
Re: Latest Free Browsing Trick Using Airtel With This Edited Simple Server Config by naijajobspost(m): 10:55am On Aug 26, 2014
obosirow: Which config file are you using?

still working.visit, , download the airtel config. we have also posted the mtn cheat. guest may need to register to
view downloads
Re: Latest Free Browsing Trick Using Airtel With This Edited Simple Server Config by Fazzy: 11:46am On Aug 26, 2014
PLEASE CAN I GET THE AIRTEL CONFIG ONE MY MAIL divinelovev@gmail.com
Re: Latest Free Browsing Trick Using Airtel With This Edited Simple Server Config by naijajobspost(m): 2:03am On Aug 28, 2014
Fazzy: PLEASE CAN I GET THE AIRTEL CONFIG ONE MY MAIL divinelovev@gmail.com

this is the best trick we've ever dropped, as users can download upto 15gb with this daily.make sure you are 3G area.this is still blazing strong. visit the link in the op post.guest may need to register freely to view download links
Re: Latest Free Browsing Trick Using Airtel With This Edited Simple Server Config by rogerz: 1:51pm On Aug 28, 2014
can sm1 browse with it... @
Re: Latest Free Browsing Trick Using Airtel With This Edited Simple Server Config by cupid4ig(m): 1:38pm On Aug 29, 2014
It's no longer working over 2 weeks now
Re: Latest Free Browsing Trick Using Airtel With This Edited Simple Server Config by chihakeem(m): 6:22pm On Aug 29, 2014
cupid4ig: It's no longer working over 2 weeks now

Yeah i just wasted my money as well, plz always post update when it stops working...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Create A Short Name For Your Facebook Profile, Group, Fans Page Etc / USA Grade One Laptops.amazing Deals, Rush In!!! / Reason Why The Letters On A Computer Keyboard Are Not In Alphabetical Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.