Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,001 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Again, Yorubas Commit Crimes Using Igbo Names - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Again, Yorubas Commit Crimes Using Igbo Names (3211 Views)

Police To Arraign DPO For Involvement In Serious Crimes Including Murder / ANSU Student Beaten-up For Multiple Crimes / Ayodeji Balogun, NOUN Students Commit Suicide After Saying Goodbye On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Again, Yorubas Commit Crimes Using Igbo Names by Adelaide2: 8:34pm On Jul 29, 2014
odinma1:

You are the comedian here Nwanne, you must be really high on narcotics if you dont realise that we Igbos are the champions of crime and disunity in this we country. From SA to China to Malaysia to Indonesia, we are well known for our industrious talent in criminal activities.

That is why I set up an NGO in my town in Awka to make sure the upcoming generation do not toe the same line and it is working. I will make sure customized07 and dozzybaba sign up so that they can stop being jobless touts and vagabonds so that can make their poor parents proud for once.

You can sign up too, just send me a PM. Our motto is "NO IGBO YOUTH should be left behind to smuggle drugs"

God bless Ndigbo

Anambra Adigo Mma cool cool

From impersonating Igbos on Nairaland, you soon will graduate to impersonating them in real life. Na so e dey take start.

6 Likes

Re: Again, Yorubas Commit Crimes Using Igbo Names by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 29, 2014
customized07: Sloan, aigbofa, eliment, orlandoowoh, 500GP, kanstronkastrol, barcanista, django1, anago1910 etc please someone should remind me more of their monikers so I can invite them to come see what their brothers are doing.
there is no length an Igbo man will not go to prove a point, everything here is false we all know it is the igbos that do visa frauds

1 Like

Re: Again, Yorubas Commit Crimes Using Igbo Names by Donmarrius: 8:39pm On Jul 29, 2014
Criminals fro Southwest

1 Like

Re: Again, Yorubas Commit Crimes Using Igbo Names by Donmarrius: 8:42pm On Jul 29, 2014
Ngwakwe,its time for us to clear our name.

Please do the needful.

Front page things!
Re: Again, Yorubas Commit Crimes Using Igbo Names by gratiaeo(m): 8:49pm On Jul 29, 2014
odinma1:

You are the comedian here Nwanne, you must be really high on narcotics if you dont realise that we Igbos are the champions of crime and disunity in this we country. From SA to China to Malaysia to Indonesia, we are well known for our industrious talent in criminal activities.

That is why I set up an NGO in my town in Awka to make sure the upcoming generation do not toe the same line and it is working. I will make sure customized07 and dozzybaba sign up so that they can stop being jobless touts and vagabonds so that can make their poor parents proud for once.

You can sign up too, just send me a PM. Our motto is "NO IGBO YOUTH should be left behind to smuggle drugs"

God bless Ndigbo

Nkita ala rachaa gi onu ebe ahu. Asi m chineke gboo gi oku.
Dirty Yoruba pig

2 Likes

Re: Again, Yorubas Commit Crimes Using Igbo Names by gratiaeo(m): 8:53pm On Jul 29, 2014
Na so we see am oh!
Little wonder you see name like Obiageli posting in the opposite side. There is nothing Igbo about that nitwit

1 Like

Re: Again, Yorubas Commit Crimes Using Igbo Names by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 29, 2014
odinma1:

God bless Ndigbo

Odinma1, thank you for being honest.
Re: Again, Yorubas Commit Crimes Using Igbo Names by odinma1: 8:57pm On Jul 29, 2014
gratiaeo:
Nkita ala rachaa gi onu ebe ahu. Asi m chineke gboo gi oku.
Dirty Yoruba pig

Na so the truth dey pain you Nwanne?

Onye Nzuzu. Your Nne says thank you for the curses as it has being sealed and delivered to your household cool

Igbos are the problem with Nigeria and you know it

Anambra Adigo Mma cool cool grin shocked

2 Likes

Re: Again, Yorubas Commit Crimes Using Igbo Names by customized07: 8:58pm On Jul 29, 2014
odinma1:

Na so the truth dey pain you Nwanne?

Onye Nzuzu. Your Nne says thank you for the curses as it has being sealed and delivered to your household cool

Igbos are the problem with Nigeria and you know it

Anambra Adigo Mma cool cool grin shocked
dog will feed on your private part that moment you stop being igbo, nkita ga ta fu gi amu grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Again, Yorubas Commit Crimes Using Igbo Names by odinma1: 9:04pm On Jul 29, 2014
Adelaide2:

From impersonating Igbos on Nairaland, you soon will graduate to impersonating them in real life. Na so e dey take start.

Contrary to your narcotically induced mind, I am an IGBO man. A proper Awka man representing Ndigbo.

You need to get over Biafra like smart Igbos like me have done. It is over, we were pummeled and disciplined by the Nigerian superior firepower and intelligence.

Let us move on and stop the HATE. Your behavior here shows that Yorubas are Superior to us

Anambra Adigo Mma cheesy cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Again, Yorubas Commit Crimes Using Igbo Names by odinma1: 9:07pm On Jul 29, 2014
customized07: dog will feed on your private part that moment you stop being igbo, nkita ga ta fu gi amu grin grin grin

Lazy man with no future ambition, online 24/7, every blessed day. No job, no hope. Stop pouring your frustrations on a fellow IGBO man.

If you see me in real life, you will worship me and beg for forgiveness for all your rudeness

Anambra Adigo Mma cool cool cool

5 Likes

Re: Again, Yorubas Commit Crimes Using Igbo Names by customized07: 9:08pm On Jul 29, 2014
odinma1:

Contrary to your narcotically induced mind, I am an IGBO man. A proper Awka man representing Ndigbo.

You need to get over Biafra like smart Igbos like me have done. It is over, we were pummeled and disciplined by the Nigerian superior firepower and intelligence.

Let us move on and stop the HATE. Your behavior here shows that Yorubas are Superior to us

if you hate igbos, then your pen1s shall never make children and your corpse will be fed to vultures grin grin grin
Re: Again, Yorubas Commit Crimes Using Igbo Names by customized07: 9:10pm On Jul 29, 2014
odinma1:

Lazy man with no future ambition, online 24/7, every blessed day. No job, no hope. Stop pouring your frustrations on a fellow IGBO man.

If you see me in real life, you will worship me and beg for forgiveness for all your rudeness

Anambra Adigo Mma cool cool cool
your scrotal sac shall be used by ostriches to breakdown their food particles the moment you stop being igbo. grin grin grin
Re: Again, Yorubas Commit Crimes Using Igbo Names by odinma1: 9:10pm On Jul 29, 2014
OlaJohnson1:
Odinma1, thank you for being honest.

I have taken this duty up to educate hungry posters from my land in Alaigbo.

I will continue to be honest- always.

2 Likes

Re: Again, Yorubas Commit Crimes Using Igbo Names by customized07: 9:13pm On Jul 29, 2014
odinma1:

I have taken this duty up to educate hungry posters from my land in Alaigbo.

I will continue to be honest- always.

if your parents aren't igbos, then you shall not be able to give them grandchildren, cos you are now igbo grin grin grin only if you want to give birth to igbo children.

2 Likes

Re: Again, Yorubas Commit Crimes Using Igbo Names by waternogetenemy: 9:19pm On Jul 29, 2014
The crime rate is too much.
Re: Again, Yorubas Commit Crimes Using Igbo Names by cheruv: 9:27pm On Jul 29, 2014
donguutti: Is it surprising angry They do same on Nairaland
eg is dozzybaba who is being mirrored by dozzzybaba cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Again, Yorubas Commit Crimes Using Igbo Names by cheruv: 9:33pm On Jul 29, 2014
odinma1:

so so pathetic!!! angry
a pig masquerading as a tiger

3 Likes

Re: Again, Yorubas Commit Crimes Using Igbo Names by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:15am On Jul 30, 2014
eliment: there is no length an Igbo man will not go to prove a point, everything here is false we all know it is the igbos that do visa frauds
They keep disgracing Nigeria.
Re: Again, Yorubas Commit Crimes Using Igbo Names by Adelaide2: 3:23pm On Jul 30, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
They keep disgracing Nigeria.

One day, one day, monkey go go market him no go come back.
Re: Again, Yorubas Commit Crimes Using Igbo Names by belzabull(f): 8:19am On Jul 05, 2015
yerobas are very treacherous and evil set of people, imposters both on and off line

1 Like

Re: Again, Yorubas Commit Crimes Using Igbo Names by wolex1ak(m): 1:27pm On Apr 07, 2016
igbo is the top criminal in this nigeria and even in lagos, use yoruba name to do yahoo stuff and dealer of bad drugs, shame on u igbo people, they dnt develop the side bastard igbo

(1) (2) (Reply)

The New Biafra International Passport For The Biafran Citizens / Boyfriend Strips His Girlfriend Naked And Flog Her In Front His Friend (video) / Girl Stripped Unclad, Molested In Lagos For Shoplifting...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.