Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Urgent!pls How Much Will It Cost To Own A Business Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Urgent!pls How Much Will It Cost To Own A Business Website (652 Views)

I Need A Good Business Website At N10,000 / How Much Does It Cost To Advertise On Facebook? / How much does it cost to design a website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent!pls How Much Will It Cost To Own A Business Website by JewelDiamond(f): 7:43pm On Jul 29, 2014
For someone who deals on shoe and plumbing materials.Reply needed asap
Re: Urgent!pls How Much Will It Cost To Own A Business Website by chaloner(m): 7:58pm On Jul 29, 2014
JewelDiamond: For someone who deals on shoe and plumbing materials.Reply needed asap
welcome jewel , this is ceo weyab technology , check out our last website on architecture http://bestarchstructure.com , scroll to footer of the page to see my number also to show you I did it myself .... So I can give you a quality and affordable website even if you need it to bee an e commerce website where people can come and order , make payment into ur account ...... Simply tell us wat u wan at ( igweodibe1@gmail.com)
Re: Urgent!pls How Much Will It Cost To Own A Business Website by TRADELYN: 9:19pm On Jul 29, 2014
JewelDiamond: For someone who deals on shoe and plumbing materials.Reply needed asap
For as affordable as #10,000.

You go even pay after service!!!
Re: Urgent!pls How Much Will It Cost To Own A Business Website by hilaryiwens05: 10:46pm On Jul 29, 2014
Is all dis necessary?
chaloner: welcome jewel , this is ceo weyab technology , check out our last website on architecture http://bestarchstructure.com , scroll to footer of the page to see my number also to show you I did it myself .... So I can give you a quality and affordable website even if you need it to bee an e commerce website where people can come and order , make payment into ur account
Re: Urgent!pls How Much Will It Cost To Own A Business Website by payne4real(m): 11:52pm On Jul 29, 2014
Sent details to hello@toropayne.com and you will get a reasonable quote.
Re: Urgent!pls How Much Will It Cost To Own A Business Website by cbrass(m): 1:27am On Jul 30, 2014
It looks like most if you guys don't read before commenting, she ownly asked for the cost and some of you advertising .

Back to the topic, it depends on the. Quality you want, even still don't go for anything less than 50k , some could go as high as 150k, so it depends on the quality of services you want

2 Likes

Re: Urgent!pls How Much Will It Cost To Own A Business Website by WebHostingPal: 1:54am On Jul 30, 2014

You need to provide more information on what you need exactly, website goes beyond how much.

It's sounds like you would need an ecommerce website, either for showcasing your online products using your site as an online catalogue or allowing people to be able to purchase products online for home delivery.

Or if you only need a basic website to represent your business online.. It's all about what you want. Your best bet is do search for a handful of web design and development companies and write to them via their contact forms, requesting for a quote, explaining in details exactly what you want, then you will be able to get proper responses from the actual companies. Then you can take it from there.

There are so many cowboys out there grin, so you need to be careful who you end up using to develop your website.

Hope this helps.

2 Likes

Re: Urgent!pls How Much Will It Cost To Own A Business Website by chaloner(m): 2:21am On Jul 30, 2014
hilaryiwens05: Is all dis necessary?
yes dear
Re: Urgent!pls How Much Will It Cost To Own A Business Website by jabless(m): 6:00pm On Jul 31, 2014
Pls call 07034635234 for the cheapest price

(1) (Reply)

Africa Leading Digital Links Exchanging Platform[free Advertisement] / Top 10 Best Nigeria Music Blogs Of 2014 / Website Review [design]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.