Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Buy Liberty Reserve, Using Credit Card - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Buy Liberty Reserve, Using Credit Card (5478 Views)

How To Make Money Online Using Liberty Reserve Debit Card / Need Help To Buy Liberty Reserve / Fund Liberty Reserve With Your Credit Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy Liberty Reserve, Using Credit Card by sureprofit: 9:07pm On Oct 14, 2008
PLEASE HOW DO I BUY LIBERTY RESERVE WITH MY CREDIT CARD
SO MANY SITES THAT I HAVE TRIED ARE SCAM,
PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME WITH A GENUINE SITE TO DO THE PURCHASE,
WITHOUT MUCH PROTOCOL,
Re: Buy Liberty Reserve, Using Credit Card by ogunbiyi(m): 6:41am On Oct 18, 2008
Dear Sir,
Good day,
You can open a free liberty reserve account at http://www.libertyreserve.com/?ref=U5969158
You can fund it through us at reasonable and affordable price.
You can call 08073960051 or email me ogunbiyiabel@yahoo.com for price to buy from us.
We also buy and sell liberty reserve reserve
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Buy Liberty Reserve, Using Credit Card by seedlings: 9:34am On Jun 24, 2010
Please A friend of mine have a credit card that is sent to him from his friend, my question is how do he use this credit card here in Nigeria to make purchases and shop. how does it work and how can someone shop with it in Nigeria, how do one check his balances.

Please i will be very happy to hear from you fellows.
okoh_cyprian@yahoo.com or 08035504334.
Re: Buy Liberty Reserve, Using Credit Card by aresxchng: 5:44pm On Oct 25, 2011
Buy liberty reserve in Nigeria at the cheapest rates,fast funding and excellent customers' satisfaction.http://www.globalpaysol.com/ discount and bonuses are available,try us today, you'll be glad you did

[size=18pt]
www.globalpaysol.com
[/size]

Re: Buy Liberty Reserve, Using Credit Card by 13july: 4:43pm On Nov 24, 2011
globalpaysol.com is a scam, they are fraudulent. i pay into one fasoto omolere albert account in diamond bank but he refuse to fund my liberty reserve account. NIGERIANS BEWARE.
Re: Buy Liberty Reserve, Using Credit Card by arbitrage: 11:38pm On Nov 25, 2011
The guy is asking of where online he can buy LR with credit card and you guys are mentioning your manual funding LR businesses. I would not know if the ones I know will accept Nigerian card or if the price will not be more than buying locally because they are not Nigerian sites, but just try electrumx and technocashier

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PROMO!! PROMO!!!PROMO!!! Wedding Decoration from 150k.Tel, 08033119331, / Southern Nigeria Institute Of Innovative Technology(sniit Poly),lagos Campus / I Will Create A Unique Website , You Make Payment After Job Is Complete

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.