Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,968 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Bringig Up Kids Alone - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bringig Up Kids Alone (499 Views)

When You Leave Your Kids Alone At Home. See What May Be The Result (pics) / Woman Arrested For Leaving Her 2 Kids Alone Abroad To Attend Wedding In Nigeria / Grown-Up Kids Kick Their Father Out Of His House! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bringig Up Kids Alone by femilicious: 11:31pm On Jul 29, 2014
I'm crying tonight. I feel really awful. I rampaged against one of my twins, my 3 year old little angel. I hit her and I shouted and shouted and she was so scared of me. I never imagined I would be THAT mummy.

I'm TRYING to bring them up on my own and it's soo hard. My husband is in Nigeria and is an emotional cripple, i am pretty much a single mother. You take them out, you try to entertain them but it's never enough, nothing I do is ever enough, they are so demanding, sometimes I feel my head is going to explode.

There is soo much more background to my scenario, it just gets on top of me and I end up taking it out on my beautiful girls, I just need some coping mechanisms please if you have some motivational words or some parenting techniques you can give me. Any experience on developmental delay from anyone will be much appreciated
Re: Bringig Up Kids Alone by OmoAlata1(f): 11:42pm On Jul 29, 2014
do you have family members there or someone you trusted with your babies so you can have some "me" time to yourself for a few hrs or even a day or two? When you have kids, you have to have me time, it is a MUST.

Also when you said developmental delayed, what do you mean?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Stress Killer / How Can One Detect Fraudsters (sharing Your Encounter With Them Will Be A Bonus) / Brain Rules: 12 Principles For Surviving And Thriving At Work, Home, And School.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.