Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Gay - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Gay (558 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gay by player007(m): 10:00am On Jul 30, 2014
3 friends met 40 years after finishing high school. Then other one went to the toilet while the two sat and discussed about the successes of their sons.
1st Man: my son has got a business management degree, he is so rich that he even bought his friend a ferrari for his b.day.
2nd one: my son is a pilot, he is very rich that he even bought his friend a house worth Naira5M for his b.day last week.
The 3rd man returned frm the toilet and they ask him abt hs son "what about your son, what has he become?" the man replied "my son is gay"
The two men then continued "mmmmh thats pity, you must really be disappointed neh?"
Then the 3rd man said "No, not at all, last week it was his b.day and he recieved a ferrari and a house worth Naira5M from his two boyfriends.

(1) (Reply)

We Are Better, We Are Experienced!!! / Main Fact!!!! / Stupid Questions People Ask:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.