Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,970 members, 7,821,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Keep Adding Sentences Till We Make A Story - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Keep Adding Sentences Till We Make A Story (1174 Views)

Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! / Make A Sentence From 5 Letters **reloaded** / Form Words: By Adding An Alphabet Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keep Adding Sentences Till We Make A Story by dreydee(m): 10:08am On Jul 30, 2014
This is how it goes i write a sentence then the next person writes something related to the sentence,for example

me: mr ade is an old man

next: one day he was writing his old bicycle

3rd person: he was drunk_riding

4th person: he hit a tree

the story must never end it should continue forever,you can also add new characters.

I'll start.my 1st sentence is below.
Re: Keep Adding Sentences Till We Make A Story by dreydee(m): 10:09am On Jul 30, 2014
Okoro is a one eyed area boy
Re: Keep Adding Sentences Till We Make A Story by amiskurie(m): 10:50am On Jul 30, 2014
...He has various scar and injury on different parts of his body,of which he had sustained from countless fights he had on the street of Lagos and environs
Re: Keep Adding Sentences Till We Make A Story by cirmuell(m): 11:08am On Jul 30, 2014

Re: Keep Adding Sentences Till We Make A Story by sainty2k3(m): 11:10am On Jul 30, 2014
His best food is weed,served with alomo, being shot happens to be his hobby,feared by all sort of guns, definitely more than a natural human being

2 Likes

Re: Keep Adding Sentences Till We Make A Story by dreydee(m): 11:16am On Jul 30, 2014
One fateful day,as he was walking down the street of ajegunle,his territory,he encountered baba suwe who wanted to join his gang.
Re: Keep Adding Sentences Till We Make A Story by cirmuell(m): 12:20pm On Jul 30, 2014

Re: Keep Adding Sentences Till We Make A Story by dreydee(m): 12:35pm On Jul 30, 2014
Baba suwe got angry and when he got to a safe place he thought to himself "I must get protection"
Re: Keep Adding Sentences Till We Make A Story by cirmuell(m): 1:37pm On Jul 30, 2014
sorry dude, backing out.
Re: Keep Adding Sentences Till We Make A Story by PrincessB1(f): 4:45pm On Aug 01, 2014
So he went to a babalawo AKA-Omahono that lives inside IDU forest undecided who boiled him in a big black pot kindled with unquenchable fire for twenty-one days.
Re: Keep Adding Sentences Till We Make A Story by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 01, 2014
This made him powerful and he feels he is ready for a face off with okoro
Re: Keep Adding Sentences Till We Make A Story by boombay(m): 8:53pm On Aug 01, 2014
After babasuwe was through with his charm...

ANY BODY WEY GO COMMENT AFTET ME.. NA EBOLA GO KILL AMgrin
Re: Keep Adding Sentences Till We Make A Story by theSpark(m): 9:38pm On Nov 25, 2014
"But ebola no fit kill ebola na?" said okoro.
Re: Keep Adding Sentences Till We Make A Story by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 25, 2014
Okoro warned Baba Suwe to stay off his territory but the old man told our dear okoro to f^ck off.... This got Okoro mad and he dropped Baba Suwe
The following week, okoro packed his bag and left for the village undecided
Re: Keep Adding Sentences Till We Make A Story by StubbornGENIUS: 4:17pm On Jun 15, 2023
On his way to the village ,Okoro boarded a taxi and noticed that the driver looks exactly like baba Suwe.
It's probably his look alike, thought Okoro as he...
Re: Keep Adding Sentences Till We Make A Story by Prechy4naija(m): 1:42pm On Jun 16, 2023
Asked him excitingly; are you baba Suwe’s child?

(1) (Reply)

Can You Spot The Oscar Trophy In The Crowd Of C-3pos? / New Nairaland App For Android Devices / 2sure Odds + 1banker Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.