Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! (7828 Views)

Find The Country In These Sentences / Lets Play The Game Truth Or Dare!! / Romantic Games You Play With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by Kentnickole(m): 9:03am On Aug 18, 2014
Now lets see how far u can build a connectd sentence. This is how the game goes: make a short simple sentence and the next gamer uses the last word in ur sentence to build another simple sentence. E.g Nigeria is a mult-lingual nation....

Oya the next person wt "nation"
Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 18, 2014
Mehn, hw person won take start sentence wit 'nation' ? undecided u sef no try. grin oya u ansa am
Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by MizMyColi(f): 9:09am On Aug 18, 2014
......nation with a vast array on Natural resources tongue

1 Like

Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by shortgun(m): 10:01am On Aug 18, 2014
Resources that can make the nation great
Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by fuckshit: 10:01am On Aug 18, 2014
Great, a FÜCKING great nation with FÜCKING great potentials grin grin

1 Like

Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by Kentnickole(m): 10:06am On Aug 18, 2014
Great people are scarce
Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by Kimmo(f): 8:54pm On Aug 18, 2014
Scarce commodities may be found after several hours of combing Eko Idumota.
Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by shortgun(m): 9:24pm On Aug 18, 2014
Idumota is one of the several suburbs in Lagos State
Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by fnep2smooth(m): 5:28pm On Aug 20, 2014
shortgun: Idumota is one of the several suburbs in Lagos State
state what you mean, cos i can't understand what you just wrote
Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by Kentnickole(m): 7:08pm On Aug 20, 2014
fnep2smooth:
state what you mean, cos i can't understand what you just wrote
Wrote what made sm sense
Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by fnep2smooth(m): 7:15pm On Aug 20, 2014
Kentnickole:
Wrote what made sm sense
sense sometimes is not meant for everybody , don't you think?
Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by Kentnickole(m): 7:22pm On Aug 20, 2014
fnep2smooth:
sense sometimes is not meant for everybody , don't you think?
Think ur stingy to hv said so...
Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by Kimmo(f): 10:52pm On Aug 20, 2014
So exhausted, but can't fall asleep.
Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by Kentnickole(m): 12:00am On Aug 21, 2014
Kimmo: So exhausted, but can't fall asleep.

Asleep? I think there is more to ur fatigue
Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by soulsearch: 5:35pm On Aug 21, 2014
Fatigue? *Singing*may be engine fatigue!!! u need a doctor!!!
Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by Kimmo(f): 5:51pm On Aug 21, 2014
soulsearch: Fatigue? *Singing*may be engine fatigue!!! u need a doctor!!!

Doctor, Doctor! Gimme the news, I've got a bad case of loving you.
Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by texanomaly(f): 5:58pm On Aug 21, 2014
Kimmo:

Doctor, Doctor! Gimme the news, I've got a bad case of loving you.

You like that song?
Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by Kentnickole(m): 6:38pm On Aug 21, 2014
texanomaly:

You like that song?
Song is sang in a situation like that...
Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by texanomaly(f): 6:53pm On Aug 21, 2014
Kentnickole:
Song is sang in a situation like that...

That kind of situation can be tricky.
Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by Kimmo(f): 7:01pm On Aug 21, 2014
texanomaly:

You like that song?

Song's okay, funny lyrics too.
Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by texanomaly(f): 7:27pm On Aug 21, 2014
Kimmo:

Song's okay, funny lyrics too.

Lol...you were supposed to start a sentence with "tricky".

texanomaly:

Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by Kimmo(f): 7:35pm On Aug 21, 2014
texanomaly:

Lol...you were supposed to start a sentence with "tricky".

Sorry, I didn't realise someone had started with "song".

texanomaly:
Tricky weather this morning, I thought it was going to rain.
Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by texanomaly(f): 7:39pm On Aug 21, 2014
Kimmo:

Sorry, I didn't realise someone had started with "song".

Tricky weather this morning, I thought it was going to rain.

Rain nor come today na.
Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by Kimmo(f): 7:41pm On Aug 21, 2014
texanomaly:

Rain nor come today na.

Na wetin taya me oh as sky just black since morning.

PS: I didn't know pidgin sentences were allowed. Lol.
Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by texanomaly(f): 7:48pm On Aug 21, 2014
Kimmo:

Na wetin taya me oh as sky just black since morning.

PS: I didn't know pidgin sentences were allowed. Lol.

Morning is not yet upon us.

*not sure if they are. My pidgin is not so good. I like to use it if I can come up with something that makes sense. I dey try small small. wink *
Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by Kentnickole(m): 8:26pm On Aug 21, 2014
texanomaly:

Tricky tracks trains ur nervs
Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by texanomaly(f): 8:46pm On Aug 21, 2014
Kentnickole:

Tricky tracks trains ur nervs

"Us" is your word. smiley
Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by Kentnickole(m): 8:58pm On Aug 21, 2014
texanomaly:

"Us" is your word. smiley
"us" dont understand. Lols
Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by texanomaly(f): 8:59pm On Aug 21, 2014
Kentnickole:

Lols. Correct guy!
Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by Kentnickole(m): 9:39pm On Aug 21, 2014
texanomaly:

Lols. Correct guy!

*wink* lets continue joor
Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by Kimmo(f): 10:07pm On Aug 21, 2014
Kentnickole:

Understand this then, there is no more "us"!

I no gree this ur Lagos sense, Kentnicole. Start another "us" sentence. grin
Re: Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! by texanomaly(f): 10:27pm On Aug 21, 2014
Kentnickole:

*wink* lets continue joor

Ok but....^^^

Sentence starting with us please.

Hint---us US as in America. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Never Ending Story: Dont Break The Thread! / A-Z List Of Football Clubs,in Alphabetical Order. / Get Free Sure Bet9ja Winning Code Daily Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.