Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,518 members, 7,823,226 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Posted to Abia State, NYSC Batch B 2014 - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Posted to Abia State, NYSC Batch B 2014 (12280 Views)

Batch B 2014 : Posted To Adamawa State, Let's Meet Here / Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here / Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Posted to Abia State, NYSC Batch B 2014 by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 04, 2014
GodsFavourite1: tomorrow morning
Alright! Wishing you a safe journey
Re: Posted to Abia State, NYSC Batch B 2014 by JohnGalt: 6:53am On Aug 05, 2014
coolbibz:

Abeg keep better bed space for me lol grin

On a more serious note, how's the electricity & water supply there? Not like I have a choice anyway, just wanna have my mind prepared. You seem like a nice & intelligent person, hope to see you at camp. Your posts here have been quite insightful, thank you.
thank you. Bed space... Lool. Electricity is alright. There was light yesterday night. Electricity is cool. Although you may have to charge your phones at the mammy market. No sockets in the hostels as such and the spaces in the multi-purpose hall are few for charging. Just have it in mind that you'll charge at the mammy market (by paying 50 naira or by making friends and charging for free cheesy). The choice is yours sha. Network is cool. As at yesterday, glo was alright, airtel was cool and etisalat was okay too (fluctuating tho), it will get worse when the number of people increases... I hope to see you too.
Re: Posted to Abia State, NYSC Batch B 2014 by rildwanullahi(m): 7:09am On Aug 05, 2014
If u are a muslim u can charge in mosque,abundant space.and in church (xtians).there is abundant water.if u no want stress urself just choose hostel close to d water i.e hostels A,B OR C not ochendo cos of d stress of fetchin water,also generator wil b put on 4 u at nite 4rm 6,7 when there is outage.camp abia on d hills of umunna is ready 4 u,really enjoyed my stay there and missing it A14.enjoy it to d fullest
Re: Posted to Abia State, NYSC Batch B 2014 by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 05, 2014
pls ppl in camp hw many photocopy nd passport?
Re: Posted to Abia State, NYSC Batch B 2014 by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 05, 2014
JohnGalt: thank you. Bed space... Lool. Electricity is alright. There was light yesterday night. Electricity is cool. Although you may have to charge your phones at the mammy market. No sockets in the hostels as such and the spaces in the multi-purpose hall are few for charging. Just have it in mind that you'll charge at the mammy market (by paying 50 naira or by making friends and charging for free cheesy). The choice is yours sha. Network is cool. As at yesterday, glo was alright, airtel was cool and etisalat was okay too (fluctuating tho), it will get worse when the number of people increases... I hope to see you too.

I've been on the road for about 11 hours and still counting. If only I knew...
Re: Posted to Abia State, NYSC Batch B 2014 by kandy9: 7:28pm On Aug 05, 2014
rildwanullahi: If u are a muslim u can charge in mosque,abundant space.and in church (xtians).there is abundant water.if u no want stress urself just choose hostel close to d water i.e hostels A,B OR C not ochendo cos of d stress of fetchin water,also generator wil b put on 4 u at nite 4rm 6,7 when there is outage.camp abia on d hills of umunna is ready 4 u,really enjoyed my stay there and missing it A14.enjoy it to d fullest
Ridwan my Man...awon tii Platoon 5....hw is ur PPA?
Re: Posted to Abia State, NYSC Batch B 2014 by JohnGalt: 8:58pm On Aug 05, 2014
coolbibz:

ndoo. Are you in camp yet?
Re: Posted to Abia State, NYSC Batch B 2014 by JohnGalt: 8:58pm On Aug 05, 2014
zerray: pls ppl in camp hw many photocopy nd passport?
zerray, are you in camp yet?
Re: Posted to Abia State, NYSC Batch B 2014 by Nobody: 5:02am On Aug 06, 2014
JohnGalt: zerray, are you in camp yet?
im comin today
Re: Posted to Abia State, NYSC Batch B 2014 by Nobody: 5:04am On Aug 06, 2014
coolbibz:

where are u coming from?
Re: Posted to Abia State, NYSC Batch B 2014 by rildwanullahi(m): 9:16am On Aug 06, 2014
kandy9: Ridwan my Man...awon tii Platoon 5....hw is ur PPA?
NO OPTION OOO !!!
Re: Posted to Abia State, NYSC Batch B 2014 by pongwa(m): 10:17am On Aug 06, 2014
otondos in the house join up. parade is about to begin, you got more challenges this time in the weather (cold) and population. big up to my man yask for opening this thread. following with the tenacity of the ebola virus( ejo o na joke o).
Re: Posted to Abia State, NYSC Batch B 2014 by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 06, 2014
pongwa: otondos in the house join up. parade is about to begin, you got more challenges this time in the weather (cold) and population. big up to my man yask for opening this thread. following with the tenacity of the ebola virus( ejo o na joke o).
Pongwally i sight you... How ur syd nah?
Re: Posted to Abia State, NYSC Batch B 2014 by mitnick(m): 1:25pm On Aug 06, 2014
holuwachemi: I have being posted to abia state o, pls where is address of the camp and how's the condition of the camp?
you can always get in touch wiv dis person. He's in d ict dept in camp. 08152146912 incase u av issues his name is dreh.
Re: Posted to Abia State, NYSC Batch B 2014 by pongwa(m): 11:12pm On Aug 06, 2014
Yask2guy: Pongwally i sight you... How ur syd nah?
I dey umuahia ooo.
Re: Posted to Abia State, NYSC Batch B 2014 by Nobody: 4:41am On Aug 07, 2014
JohnGalt: ndoo. Are you in camp yet?

Yeah, I'm in camp & done with registeration, thank you. How can I get to be a part of the OBS?

Zerray, I traveled from Lagos. I'm in camp now though, thanks.
Re: Posted to Abia State, NYSC Batch B 2014 by JohnGalt: 6:20am On Aug 07, 2014
coolbibz:

Yeah, I'm in camp & done with registeration, thank you. How can I get to be a part of the OBS?

Zerray, I traveled from Lagos. I'm in camp now though, thanks.
easy to be part of obs. Just go to obs, pick up the form, fill it. You'll specify what you can do for obs. It ranges from newscasting to presenting to editing to sports to MCing/event planning to DCA. When you get the form, you'll see a number at the top left corner of your form, let me know that number, I'll get across to you from there in camp.
Re: Posted to Abia State, NYSC Batch B 2014 by amnestylaw1(m): 10:23am On Aug 07, 2014
zerray: buahHahaha

Aha, no wonder- so you are posted to Abia? Please pass across my regards to Olatunji (Inter Rel) from OAU Ife. He is the egg of the family. tongue
Re: Posted to Abia State, NYSC Batch B 2014 by Muriwest(m): 11:29am On Aug 07, 2014
is registration of new corp members still goin on and pls wen is the swearing in ceremony?
Re: Posted to Abia State, NYSC Batch B 2014 by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 07, 2014
Muriwest: is registration of new corp members still goin on and pls wen is the swearing in ceremony?
the swearing in was 7th august,9am.yes registration is still on going
Re: Posted to Abia State, NYSC Batch B 2014 by rildwanullahi(m): 10:06am On Aug 08, 2014
Yask2guy abeg do u know where NIM office is located in umuahia
Re: Posted to Abia State, NYSC Batch B 2014 by rildwanullahi(m): 10:06am On Aug 08, 2014
Yask2guy abeg do u know where NIM office is located in umuahia or any one in d house
Re: Posted to Abia State, NYSC Batch B 2014 by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 08, 2014
rildwanullahi: Yask2guy abeg do u know where NIM office is located in umuahia
There is one insyd umuahia north LG while it's headoffice is around the state secretariat
Re: Posted to Abia State, NYSC Batch B 2014 by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 08, 2014
pongwa: I dey umuahia ooo.
really! Wht u doing in umuahia?
Re: Posted to Abia State, NYSC Batch B 2014 by rildwanullahi(m): 10:26am On Aug 08, 2014
Yask2guy: There is one insyd umuahia north LG while it's headoffice is around the state secretariat
tanks a much
Re: Posted to Abia State, NYSC Batch B 2014 by pongwa(m): 1:59pm On Aug 08, 2014
Yask2guy: really! Wht u doing in umuahia?
on a flexing things o, cutting out tomorrow. where you side dey sef?
Re: Posted to Abia State, NYSC Batch B 2014 by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 08, 2014
pongwa: on a flexing things o, cutting out tomorrow. where you side dey sef?
World bank by health centre
Re: Posted to Abia State, NYSC Batch B 2014 by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 08, 2014
rildwanullahi: tanks a much
U'r welcome chief! How camp tinz?
Re: Posted to Abia State, NYSC Batch B 2014 by rildwanullahi(m): 5:30pm On Aug 08, 2014
Yask2guy: U'r welcome chief! How camp tinz?
i b batch A nw,hostel A self,dat our thread don loss
Re: Posted to Abia State, NYSC Batch B 2014 by Nobody: 6:31am On Aug 09, 2014
rildwanullahi: i b batch A nw,hostel A self,dat our thread don loss
ehn ehn... Abeg no vex! So how service dey go
Re: Posted to Abia State, NYSC Batch B 2014 by rildwanullahi(m): 9:06am On Aug 09, 2014
Yask2guy,i think say na umuahia north u dey serve
Re: Posted to Abia State, NYSC Batch B 2014 by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 09, 2014
rildwanullahi: Yask2guy,i think say na umuahia north u dey serve
yes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Deferring NYSC / Batch C 2014/2015 Passing Out Date! / NYSC: Is Kaduna A Good Place To Serve?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.