Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,827 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) - NYSC (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) (126405 Views)

Akwa-ibom Batch A16 Stream I&II Lets Meet Here / Akwa Ibom Batch B 2014 Let's Meet Here / Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (98) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by Hissexcellencie(m): 5:27pm On Aug 19, 2014
DigitalPastor:

Hissexcellencie, i decree and declare that ur PPA will be in Fashola office. But don't forget......

Tithing tinz

Fashola go soon comot for office naw. Make am †ђξ money holder @ Govt. House! (Irrespective of who be governor) grin
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by ARIESMEDIA(f): 5:29pm On Aug 19, 2014
[quote author=adonismuller]I just typed a 2 paged message and sent to the number designated as d DG's number(09035227992)...begging him to put up something in their website to clarify the whole rumor.....and after 3 minutes he sent me a message saying "the camp will still hold".. I think I am relieved now! m]........cwiosly,ds msg is d fastest painkiller eva*! NAFDAC APPROVED*
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by mikedimeji(m): 5:36pm On Aug 19, 2014
adonismuller: I just typed a 2 paged message and sent to the number designated as d DG's number(09035227992)...begging him to put up something in their website to clarify the whole rumor.....and after 3 minutes he sent me a message saying "the camp will still hold".. I think I am relieved now!
Yeah sent him an SMS yesterday too and he replied that camp will still hold
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by ARIESMEDIA(f): 5:55pm On Aug 19, 2014
[quote author=adonismuller]I just typed a 2 paged message and sent to the number designated as d DG's number(09035227992)...begging him to put up something in their website to clarify the whole rumor.....and after 3 minutes he sent me a message saying "the camp will still hold".. I think I am relieved now! [/quote

ds msg,sure is d fastest painkiller eva!!...No more fears,Adonismuller is here!!*winks*
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by mikedimeji(m): 6:01pm On Aug 19, 2014
A friend said any of ur program that gives an output based on the input is seen as part of God's plan for u. Am actually believing God for the very best in this my Lagos posting Becos the truth is I have never liked Lagos for anything, I tried to influence my posting to ondo state while I was also praying to God for favour in my posting, lo and behold I saw Lagos and I was wondering why, how could that happen but I give thanks to God Becos i wasn't posted to BH Republic. I'm just trusting God that my purpose of going to Lagos would be established. Pls for those of u that are resident in Lagos, hope Lagos is homely.
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by DigitalPastor: 6:21pm On Aug 19, 2014
mikedimeji: A friend said any of ur program that gives an output based on the input is seen as part of God's plan for u. Am actually believing God for the very best in this my Lagos posting Becos the truth is I have never liked Lagos for anything, I tried to influence my posting to ondo state while I was also praying to God for favour in my posting, lo and behold I saw Lagos and I was wondering why, how could that happen but I give thanks to God Becos i wasn't posted to BH Republic. I'm just trusting God that my purpose of going to Lagos would be established. Pls for those of u that are resident in Lagos, hope Lagos is homely.

Come join 2hrs traffic grin
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by adonismuller(m): 6:21pm On Aug 19, 2014
mikedimeji:
Yeah sent him an SMS yesterday too and he replied that camp will still hold
yeah thanks for this...
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by adonismuller(m): 6:23pm On Aug 19, 2014
[quote author=ARIESMEDIA][/quote] hahahahaha you are funny oo....well have no fear september 1st is our turn...
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by GoldenHrt2k14(f): 6:28pm On Aug 19, 2014
mikedimeji: A friend said any of ur program that gives an output based on the input is seen as part of God's plan for u. Am actually believing God for the very best in this my Lagos posting Becos the truth is I have never liked Lagos for anything, I tried to influence my posting to ondo state while I was also praying to God for favour in my posting, lo and behold I saw Lagos and I was wondering why, how could that happen but I give thanks to God Becos i wasn't posted to BH Republic. I'm just trusting God that my purpose of going to Lagos would be established. Pls for those of u that are resident in Lagos, hope Lagos is homely.

Same here, I pray it favor you my dear, IJN. The worst part is that I hav neva bin to lagos and the tot of this Ebola stuff is so scary plus the populatn, but I b'liv there is a reason for everything and I pray my postin to lag wil b favorable too.... But sha I hav open mind for change, new things, new pple and new environment. Las gidi here I come.....
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by prixxy7(f): 6:33pm On Aug 19, 2014
So its official! grin 12 FREAKING days to go... *dancing sekem* grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by mikedimeji(m): 6:59pm On Aug 19, 2014
GoldenHrt2k14:

Same here, I pray it favor you my dear, IJN. The worst part is that I hav neva bin to lagos and the tot of this Ebola stuff is so scary plus the populatn, but I b'liv there is a reason for everything and I pray my postin to lag wil b favorable too.... But sha I hav open mind for change, new things, new pple and new environment. Las gidi here I come.....
The Thought of God is of good to give us a hope and a future. As for Ebola Rem even though u walk through the valley of the shadow of EVD u will fear no infection simply Becos u are dwelling in the secret place of the most high, his rod and staff is our comfort so have no fear. Even me I haven't been to Lagos I don't go beyond REDEMPTION CAMP. At bold that's my resolution and it has become the driving spirit. The Lord is our strength and hope Becos we trust In him.
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by Youngmoniii(m): 7:01pm On Aug 19, 2014
U mean ur lag posting was by chance??
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by mikedimeji(m): 7:08pm On Aug 19, 2014
DigitalPastor:

Come join 2hrs traffic grin
I just want to start reprogramming my whole being as well as get ready for this Lagos thing Becos mehnnn I so much like places with average population where there no much people, where u don't have to be extra conscious of ur environment. Places where u can easily negotiate another road to avoid traffic. But all in all God is taking me to Lagos for the best and am keying into it
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by Youngmoniii(m): 7:09pm On Aug 19, 2014
prixxy7: So its official! grin 12 FREAKING days to go... *dancing sekem* grin cheesy
Please save ur strenght for d 12th sept parry...no tell me ur tired to rock muah oo grin
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by mikedimeji(m): 7:10pm On Aug 19, 2014
Youngmoniii:
U mean ur lag posting was by chance??
Chance! NO. I was divinely placed in Lagos. I proposed ondo state but God dispose Lagos
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by prixxy7(f): 7:13pm On Aug 19, 2014
Youngmoniii:
Please save ur strenght for d 12th sept parry...no tell me ur tired to rock muah oo grin
dnt wori, strenght wil come ƒø̲̣̣я̅ dat one. But ƒø̲̣̣я̅ now..... *continues dancing sekem. *changes d music to soki* cheesy
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by mikedimeji(m): 7:22pm On Aug 19, 2014
Prixxy7 a very good evening to u. How was ur day. The last time I checked it's like u are resident in Lagos, abeg do u have an Idea how far gbagada is from IPAJA talking about NYSC orientation camp venue
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by crunchyg: 7:50pm On Aug 19, 2014
debygirly: Lagos stream 2 grin grin

#unn

Hi Deby I am also in stream ll, hope to see you in camp
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by Mannylex(m): 7:58pm On Aug 19, 2014
prixxy7: So its official! grin 12 FREAKING days to go... *dancing sekem* grin cheesy

Oya.... One hand on ur waist, one hand on ur chest....#sekem

Have no fear; Mannylex is here
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by Mannylex(m): 8:04pm On Aug 19, 2014
mikedimeji: Prixxy7 a very good evening to u. How was ur day. The last time I checked it's like u are resident in Lagos, abeg do u have an Idea how far gbagada is from IPAJA talking about NYSC orientation camp venue

Not so far, from gbagada, just take a bus to Oshodi, from oshodi, pick a bus to Iyana Ipaja... Everything shouldnt cost you more than 500 bucks

Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by Mannylex(m): 8:12pm On Aug 19, 2014
GoldenHrt2k14:

Have no fear, for you will enjoy ur stay in lagos.. So much fun, lots of opportunities but so much traffic, infact thatz the only thing I hate about Lag....

Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by prixxy7(f): 8:14pm On Aug 19, 2014
Guys guys pls check nysc website and get d new update ryt now. I actually dont understand wat D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ mean sha. So someone shuld read and explain to me. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by Prettytahill(f): 8:16pm On Aug 19, 2014
Stream 2..its almost here guys,seemed like it was too long,but its almost here...yipee!!
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by GoldenHrt2k14(f): 8:27pm On Aug 19, 2014
mikedimeji:
The Thought of God is of good to give us a hope and a future. As for Ebola Rem even though u walk through the valley of the shadow of EVD u will fear no infection simply Becos u are dwelling in the secret place of the most high, his rod and staff is our comfort so have no fear. Even me I haven't been to Lagos I don't go beyond REDEMPTION CAMP. At bold that's my resolution and it has become the driving spirit. The Lord is our strength and hope Becos we trust In him.

Amen Bro and Tanx! Looking forward to c u all in camp....less than 300 hours to go.
#TeamLagos
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by GoldenHrt2k14(f): 8:29pm On Aug 19, 2014
Mannylex:

Have no fear, for you will enjoy ur stay in lagos.. So much fun, lots of opportunities but so much traffic, infact thatz the only thing I hate about Lag...

Tanx dear
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by ecee1111: 8:50pm On Aug 19, 2014
Guess u guyz haven't hrd d latest. No more camping 4 stream 2, well it's on deir site, so open n read 4 ursef #sad#
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by mikedimeji(m): 8:53pm On Aug 19, 2014
From my little knowledge of English, what I said earlier is what NYSC have resolved to do and happy with it. Come to the camp, do registration, collect ur NYSC kit, collect ur letter to ur PPA, collect ur money and proceed to ur PPA. And it has been done such that u won't spend more than 1 hour in the camp. Nice one
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by Prettytahill(f): 8:54pm On Aug 19, 2014
Ok!!wait a second guys,wats dis new post on d nysc website saying?does it mean we r not camping..dis is so funny,I stil don't get it..
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by smithutomi: 8:54pm On Aug 19, 2014
prixxy7: Guys guys pls check nysc website and get d new update ryt now. I actually dont understand wat D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ mean sha. So someone shuld read and explain to me. Lol.
http://www.nysc.gov.ng/news-and_events/dislodgement.php
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by mikedimeji(m): 8:56pm On Aug 19, 2014
Prettytahill: Ok!!wait a second guys,wats dis new post on d nysc website saying?does it mean we r not camping..dis is so funny,I stil don't get it..
Exactly what u saw. I have seen into the future.
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by Mannylex(m): 8:56pm On Aug 19, 2014
prixxy7: Guys guys pls check nysc website and get d new update ryt now. I actually dont understand wat D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ mean sha. So someone shuld read and explain to me. Lol.

What i understand from that update is that registration would be splitted according to your geo-political zone so we are not all resuming camp for registration at the same time (am from the south south, so i would resume camp between 3-4, so u are to check for the date allocated to ur geopolitical zone) but they said registration is for only one one hour, that got me confused. I guess this protocol is to screen us cause of the ebola stuff... The other one that says we would report to state of deployment/relocation doesnt affect us in lag, but those posted to northern states who were asked to camp in another state..... NYSC is confusing us though!

Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by viviangills(f): 8:56pm On Aug 19, 2014
No more camping!!!...am happy though. . grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (98) (Reply)

My NYSC Experience In Kano State / 55 Things Nysc Members Should Not Leave Home Without! / Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.