Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,585 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed (131224 Views)

MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS / Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police / Corper Stephanie Terungwa Missing In Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Aonkuuse(m): 6:29pm On Apr 27, 2022
Stephanie Seember Terungwa Edward Achado: Missing Female Corps Member Found Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed (Graphic Photos)

A member of the National Youth Service Corps, NYSC, Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa, who was declared missing in Abuja has been found dead.

The deceased family said Ms Terungwa was last seen on Thursday morning, April 14, 2022, at Lokogoma area of Abuja.

Salemgists learnt that Stephnie who is based in Makurdi, Benue state graduated from Microbiology and is undergoing her NYSC in the FCT.

A source told salemgists that her body was discovered and she was murdered in her NYSC uniform, her private parts were also removed.

Source: https://salemgists.com/missing-female-corps-member-stephanie-se-ember-terungwa-found-dead-her-private-organs-removed/

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7099650/corper-stephanie-terungwa-missing-abuja

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by adebayo987: 6:30pm On Apr 27, 2022
Very unfortunate!

IPOB should not be the only enemy this government sees. They should put shoot on sight order on yahoo boys, ritualist alhajis and bandits. Since they can't provide jobs, let them enforce very harsh sentence on these wicked souls and send all the law enforcement agents all out against them. My sister was nearly nabbed but her pregnancy saved her but they still went ahead to steal her phone. Luckily for her, the phone was flashed and she just took it from the repairer.

All taxis should be painted same way and finger prints, trackers and cctv installed. Because it's public transport means they're using to nab people.

May the souls of the killers rot in hell and may this beautiful soul rest in peace.

Chai! This girl too fine... Mtcheeew it's well.

512 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Tracka: 6:31pm On Apr 27, 2022
Humanity is gone, we're in a mess

609 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Born2Breed(f): 6:33pm On Apr 27, 2022
This life eh.

Just when the parents want to start reaping the fruit of their labour.

Despite these human sacrifices to get power and wealth quicker, Elon Musk is still the richest man.

It's high time our youth knows there are more legitimate ways of making money on the internet than fraud, it's high time our politicians know you don't need human sacrifices to elongate your life or gain more power.

Na only God dey protect. May God continue to protect us and our children.

May her soul rest in peace and may her killers never have peace.

184 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Urheadmaster(m): 6:34pm On Apr 27, 2022
What a cruel world we live in cry sad

222 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Gentlerespect76: 6:35pm On Apr 27, 2022
Tracka:
Humanity is gone, we're in a mess
Humanity is irredeemable; chaaii.

256 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Jamesbiodun(m): 6:37pm On Apr 27, 2022
A lady I met on Facebook asked me to come visit but with all news online lately, I told her to come visit me if she want to see me....

503 Likes 38 Shares

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Shetemi12(m): 6:39pm On Apr 27, 2022
My God! This is so crazy. They should blur these pictures for God's sake

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Xscape1993(m): 6:40pm On Apr 27, 2022
Wickedness of men...

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 6:50pm On Apr 27, 2022
Jamesbiodun:
A lady I met on Facebook asked me to come visit but with all news online lately, I told her to come visit me if she want to see me....

Some men like this will use heaven and Earth to swear that they're not bad and you should come and they might not be , but you can't trust anyone , another reason to only mingle with people you know face to face

Wo let's do it the old fashioned way , go and tell my father that you want to court me , no more hide and seek

340 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Fashionista01(f): 6:53pm On Apr 27, 2022
Rest in peace beautiful girl. Your killer/killers will not go Scott free in this world and the world beyond. Your parents/ guidance spent alot to train you and your killer/ killers cut your life short because of blood money. As Almighty God lives their own life will be cut short. As your parent and siblings are shading tears because of what your killer/killers did to you tears and agony will not depart from their door post.

1548 Likes 158 Shares

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Bahamas95(m): 6:53pm On Apr 27, 2022
Why are humans this wicked?

During Easter before I was able to kill the chicken it took me time because I was having pity on the poor creature........

177 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by zico530(m): 6:57pm On Apr 27, 2022
Wickedness of man. Girls should be careful for the quest for money. The Bible says love for money is the root of all evil.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by habsydiamond(m): 6:59pm On Apr 27, 2022
Ritual killing in this country is becoming unbearable oo.. What these people fail to understand is that there is nothing like blood money,the blood money u do that can't place u as the richest man on earth is just waste of living soul.. Stop waste precious souls that u can't create. Rip to the dead

136 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Masama: 7:03pm On Apr 27, 2022
This is evil of the highest order

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:06pm On Apr 27, 2022
Crime rate has increased so badly in Nigeria. What is the reason? This is so sad, RIP

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Ejelah: 7:13pm On Apr 27, 2022
Man's inhumanity to man, they saw that she was a youth corper and they decided to kidnap her and use her for rituals.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Reggaemich(m): 7:13pm On Apr 27, 2022
Nothing is in this life O

See as this fine girl just waste

If u are a serving corper, Always walk in groups in your PPA, don't walk alone,

Especially at night

119 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by JoyousFurnitire(m): 7:15pm On Apr 27, 2022
How can I un-see this evil

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Ejelah: 7:19pm On Apr 27, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
Crime rate has increased so badly in Nigeria. What is the reason? This is so sad, RIP
The level of widespread poverty and desperation increased massively under this Buhari administration. Many of this things we are seeing is as a result of that desperation. This government is the worst thing that ever happened to Nigeria, I have never seen so many people complaining about how bad things have become as I am seeing under this Buhari administration. Even people I thought were doing well are crying under this useless government.

238 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by samista: 7:20pm On Apr 27, 2022
itchie:

O boy wear your helmet oh, they are coming for you.
Let them come, I full ground dey wait for them.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by phorget(m): 7:23pm On Apr 27, 2022
Bahamas95:
Why are humans this wicked?

During Easter before I was able to kill the chicken it took me time because I was having pity on the poor creature........

I cant even kill a chicken bro, can't imagine where this people get their guts.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by BobbieZion(m): 7:23pm On Apr 27, 2022
Damn!!
What the hell did I just see?

Blood in my eyes..

10 Likes

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by beautyhd: 7:28pm On Apr 27, 2022
Subhanallah

How did we get here?

These days I fear when I read news of missing persons because finding them alive is about 12 percent and 88 percent dead with mutilated body and missing body parts.

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by zubimete(f): 7:30pm On Apr 27, 2022
No no no what is happening? Abj? May your killers know no peace.

10 Likes

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:32pm On Apr 27, 2022
It is terrible. It wasn't this bad in the past. You are right.
Ejelah:

The level of widespread poverty and desperation increased massively under this Buhari administration. Many of this things we are seeing is as a result of that desperation. This government is the worst thing that ever happened to Nigeria, I have never seen so many people complaining about how bad things have become as I am seeing under this Buhari administration. Even people I thought were doing well are crying under this useless government.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by NoQualmz: 7:33pm On Apr 27, 2022
Jamesbiodun:
Abeg let’s hear word.

We know u will finally visit her.

For this raining season?!

40 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House / NYSC Library / Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.