Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,012 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) - NYSC (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) (126410 Views)

Akwa-ibom Batch A16 Stream I&II Lets Meet Here / Akwa Ibom Batch B 2014 Let's Meet Here / Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (98) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by Hissexcellencie(m): 10:25am On Aug 21, 2014
lovelyngeee:

[b
]Soldiers never flog u b4 abii?[/b]
Make we just accept dis tin in gud faith,with hope for better tins to come..e no sweet anybodi,but as far as no b till further notice...
I still belive there's a good ending to it all..

No, they haven't. And I haven't broken any laws have I?
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by Prettytahill(f): 10:28am On Aug 21, 2014
God help us,I pray every disappointment will turn out to be a blessing to us..any south-east in da house?
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by Hissexcellencie(m): 10:35am On Aug 21, 2014
Prixxy7, Mannylex, aircom, serpounce, modexchee, debygirly, statlit. I nominate you guys to join. (No be IceBucket challenge, I know but all join) Imma lead by example.

Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by Hissexcellencie(m): 10:40am On Aug 21, 2014
Prettytahill: God help us,I pray every disappointment will turn out to be a blessing to us..any south-east in da house?

we plenty naw. E get where South East pesin no dey? Even †ђξ 3wise men in d bible were from †ђξ East. grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by usefaith(m): 10:52am On Aug 21, 2014
wee oo!
posted to Ejigbo, Isolo, Okota, Ajao Estate or Oshodi
All in Oshodi/Isolo LG
And the ALIMOSHO LG axis
Contact me on 08024223591 or 07066254966
for your nice and affordable apartment
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by mikedimeji(m): 10:55am On Aug 21, 2014
Good morning everyone. Sorry to visit this issue again. Am just thinking does the DG knows the implication of canceling an orientation course of this nature, am just thinking even universities do organize orientation program for their newly admitted student to acquaint them of the university system likewise department organize theirs to acquaint their student on how to behave as well as calculate their GPA and CGPA as the case may be which in most cases goes a long way to help most of the student personaly I benefited from it. Now am thinking this Nysc management decision is it not a license for people to do and undo in the course of the one year program in terms of code of conduct and the rest, Becos the truth is orientation programs goes a long way to help people in their conduct as well as their reasoning towards certain things, at least it open their eye to a lot of things that probably has been a mirage to them. Just thinking anyway.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by prixxy7(f): 10:58am On Aug 21, 2014
Hissexcellencie: Prixxy7, Mannylex, aircom, serpounce, modexchee, debygirly, statlit. I nominate you guys to join. (No be IceBucket challenge, I know but all join) Imma lead by example.
y did U̶̲̥̅̊ remove ur face? Ar U̶̲̥̅̊ ashamed of it? Lol. I prefer snapping in d camp gon gon *covers face* if its nt camp, it cannot be like camp jor. So I prefer on d 3rd or 4th, to snap dea gon gon tongue

1 Like

Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by prixxy7(f): 11:05am On Aug 21, 2014
mikedimeji: Good morning everyone. Sorry to visit this issue again. Am just thinking does the DG knows the implication of canceling an orientation course of this nature, am just thinking even universities do organize orientation program for their newly admitted student to acquaint them of the university system likewise department organize theirs to acquaint their student on how to behave as well as calculate their GPA and CGPA as the case may be which in most cases goes a long way to help most of the student personaly I benefited from it. Now am thinking this Nysc management decision is it not a license for people to do and undo in the course of the one year program in terms of code of conduct and the rest, Becos the truth is orientation programs goes a long way to help people in their conduct as well as their reasoning towards certain things, at least it open their eye to a lot of things that probably has been a mirage to them. Just thinking anyway.
I totally agree wit U̶̲̥̅̊ on dis seriously. But it have a better effect if U̶̲̥̅̊ forward dis to d DG himself. I sent him anoda message too dis morning again, waiting ƒø̲̣̣я̅ his reply. If we can all disturb his fone wit numerous sms, I tink D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ mite change dea mind even if its giving us 2 weeks orientation.
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by Mannylex(m): 11:07am On Aug 21, 2014
Hissexcellencie: Prixxy7, Mannylex, aircom, serpounce, modexchee, debygirly, statlit. I nominate you guys to join. (No be IceBucket challenge, I know but all join) Imma lead by example.

Nice one man... But I would love to take shots in camp, in group. Na that one sweet pass. Lol

By the way, aircom is in stream 1

Have no fear; Mannylex is here
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by dedarkman(m): 11:10am On Aug 21, 2014
lovelyngeee:

U cannot do anytin 4me oo,at all..
Just passed a comment,shikena!
Ok dear if you say do but you can be so surprise in what I can do for u smiles ...,
So when will u be going to camp? Was there yesterday and they have a very strong rule of not letting people out or in except instructors. But was in after out temperature was taken by one device like that the fear of Ebola is the beginning of wisdom
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by prixxy7(f): 11:24am On Aug 21, 2014
dedarkman:
Ok dear if you say do but you can be so surprise in what I can do for u smiles ...,
So when will u be going to camp? Was there yesterday and they have a very strong rule of not letting people out or in except instructors. But was in after out temperature was taken by one device like that the fear of Ebola is the beginning of wisdom
@ bolded. so D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ have a device to check dis ebola stuff and D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ r messing wit us
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by dedarkman(m): 11:26am On Aug 21, 2014
prixxy7: so D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ have a device to check dis ebola stuff and D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ r messing wit us
Come to think of it if they want use to camp it means they will have to test every body and do u know what that means...
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by prixxy7(f): 11:28am On Aug 21, 2014
dedarkman:
Come to think of it if they want use to camp it means they will have to test every body and do u know what that means...
D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ have enuf moni to get more dan one of dat equipment! And D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ wil test everyone. Yes.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by dedarkman(m): 11:29am On Aug 21, 2014
The only problem I have with this decision is that it will affect use in getting the place for our primary assignment as the best one's will be gone. I ask yesterday to know if they will only post us to schools and local government or will they post some to big companies. But no one knows yet

1 Like

Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by dedarkman(m): 11:32am On Aug 21, 2014
prixxy7: D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ have enuf moni to get more dan one of dat equipment! And D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ wil test everyone. Yes.
Hmm u so much want to undergo the drills in the camp as well as enjoy the funs.the only thing I know we will miss is making friends cause that what the camp is for 'big grim..'
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by Hissexcellencie(m): 11:35am On Aug 21, 2014
prixxy7: y did U̶̲̥̅̊ remove ur face? Ar U̶̲̥̅̊ ashamed of it? Lol. I prefer snapping in d camp gon gon *covers face* if its nt camp, it cannot be like camp jor. So I prefer on d 3rd or 4th, to snap dea gon gon tongue

who doesn't prefer snapping in camp gan gan? But we aint goin there for 3weeks, and like I said its for fun. Besides how many of us after collecting kits go come begin change there all because of picture?
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by Hissexcellencie(m): 11:36am On Aug 21, 2014
Mannylex:

Nice one man... But I would love to take shots in camp, in group. Na that one sweet pass. Lol

By the way, aircom is in stream 1

*facepalm* you too?
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by prixxy7(f): 11:37am On Aug 21, 2014
dedarkman:
Hmm u so much want to undergo the drills in the camp as well as enjoy the funs.the only thing I know we will miss is making friends cause that what the camp is for 'big grim..'
yes na. I want to undergo d drills and parade and everytin. Its all part of d fun. Cos in d process od doin does tins, U̶̲̥̅̊ can catch ur fun by maybe lafn at someone dat isn't marching correctly or sumtin dat happened on d parade ground, does man o'war songs n all. Its fun my dear.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by Hissexcellencie(m): 11:38am On Aug 21, 2014
prixxy7: y did U̶̲̥̅̊ remove ur face? Ar U̶̲̥̅̊ ashamed of it? Lol. I prefer snapping in d camp gon gon *covers face* if its nt camp, it cannot be like camp jor. So I prefer on d 3rd or 4th, to snap dea gon gon tongue

I didn't remove my face o! †ђξ camera dey fear face! grin
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by ARIESMEDIA(f): 11:38am On Aug 21, 2014
Hissexcellencie:

we plenty naw. E get where South East pesin no dey? Even †ђξ 3wise men in d bible were from †ђξ East. grin

i dey tell u.....south-east reppin##
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by prixxy7(f): 11:39am On Aug 21, 2014
Hissexcellencie:

who doesn't prefer snapping in camp gan gan? But we aint goin there for 3weeks, and like I said its for fun. Besides how many of us after collecting kits go come begin change there all because of picture?
I wil change into my kits and snap dea tongue
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by prixxy7(f): 11:40am On Aug 21, 2014
Hissexcellencie:

oya wear ur waist purse and snap from ur head to ur waist purse.
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by stalit4ril1(f): 11:53am On Aug 21, 2014
prixxy7: I totally agree wit U̶̲̥̅̊ on dis seriously. But it have a better effect if U̶̲̥̅̊ forward dis to d DG himself. I sent him anoda message too dis morning again, waiting ƒø̲̣̣я̅ his reply. If we can all disturb his fone wit numerous sms, I tink D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ mite change dea mind even if its giving us 2 weeks orientation.
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by stalit4ril1(f): 11:57am On Aug 21, 2014
[quote author=stalit4ril1][/quote]i totaly agree wit prixy pls let us go wit het idea
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by Hissexcellencie(m): 11:57am On Aug 21, 2014
usefaith: wee oo!
posted to Ejigbo, Isolo, Okota, Ajao Estate or Oshodi
All in Oshodi/Isolo LG
And the ALIMOSHO LG axis
Contact me on 08024223591 or 07066254966
for your nice and affordable apartment

Any self-contained?! I can't share bathroom n' kitchen.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by prixxy7(f): 11:59am On Aug 21, 2014
Its times like dis I miss my alma mata! Greatest uniben! If dis kind tins happens in uniben, ALUTA TINS strait! And D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ wil be forced to change dea mind.
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by Hissexcellencie(m): 12:01pm On Aug 21, 2014
prixxy7: I wil change into my kits and snap dea tongue

AhDonblivit! Evidence would be needed. grin
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by Youngmoniii(m): 12:01pm On Aug 21, 2014
Hissexcellencie:

Lmao, u funny gan...guy u better lead by example and snap full pix

Btw, E be like we S/E don de dominate d house oo

IGBO KWENU!!!
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by Hissexcellencie(m): 12:02pm On Aug 21, 2014
prixxy7: oya wear ur waist purse and snap from ur head to ur waist purse.

Hian! Wetin u wan use am do? I cover maself with da blood of Jesus! grin
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by Hissexcellencie(m): 12:06pm On Aug 21, 2014
Youngmoniii:

IGBO KWENU!!!

*shouts* Cha Cha Cha ! UMUNNA KWENU?! RIE NU?! MUONU ?! KWEZUENU?!!!!! grin

As for my face.......*thread closed* grin
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by Youngmoniii(m): 12:12pm On Aug 21, 2014
/South East/
/North West/
/South West/

We'all dat fall under dis geo-zone lets join hands and make 7th - 8th Sept, 2014 worth remembering

#Ebolacantstopus
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by Mannylex(m): 12:14pm On Aug 21, 2014
Youngmoniii:

IGBO KWENU!!!

Na lie oh.... Na south south, with our 'oyel' money tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (98) (Reply)

My NYSC Experience In Kano State / 55 Things Nysc Members Should Not Leave Home Without! / Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.