Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,750 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

NYSC Batch B Abuja - NYSC (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Batch B Abuja (19297 Views)

2016 NYSC BATCH A Time Table [pic] / NYSC Batch B Abuja Center. / Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Batch B Abuja by tobex234: 9:05am On Aug 25, 2014
kommiejewel: Ignoramus, did u check when i wrote that post? And why are u so bitter? Funny enof, i don't need u to endorse or reject d way i look; u're not that important.... Back to topic, 24 more hours to go. .Yay! smiley

I don't care about when you wrote it babe. 2+2 is 4 no matter the time of the day or the time of the year. Your statement was wrong, and could only come out from one whose brain is a just a matter (has weight and occupy space) with no iota of value. The reason why I am bitter is not because of your pathetic situation, it might be genetic tho. I am bitter for Nigeria my dear (you are a graduate I think embarassed ), and the kids that would come out of you and inherit some of your reasoning ability.

Work on yourself babe. Just a piece of advice.
Re: NYSC Batch B Abuja by segxi1960: 11:09am On Aug 25, 2014
kommiejewel: Ignoramus, did u check when i wrote that post? And why are u so bitter? Funny enof, i don't need u to endorse or reject d way i look; u're not that important.... Back to topic, 24 more hours to go. .Yay! smiley

Yay!!!!. Post your PPA o.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch B Abuja by kommiejewel(f): 6:28pm On Aug 25, 2014
segxi1960:

Yay!!!!. Post your PPA o.
lol. .No wahala. .After una go contribute for my house rent na. .As fellow 'tenants' of NL cool. .Omo no.b small gbege for here o; better riot for happen here today o. Hmm. .Thank God for the rain
Re: NYSC Batch B Abuja by Halen(f): 6:33pm On Aug 25, 2014
can't wait to leave dis prison.....whew!
Re: NYSC Batch B Abuja by segxi1960: 6:55pm On Aug 25, 2014
kommiejewel: lol. .No wahala. .After una go contribute for my house rent na. .As fellow 'tenants' of NL cool. .Omo no.b small gbege for here o; better riot for happen here today o. Hmm. .Thank God for the rain

Really ?. Riot ?. They no give una food ?. LOOL
Re: NYSC Batch B Abuja by kommiejewel(f): 8:40pm On Aug 25, 2014
segxi1960:

Really ?. Riot ?. They no give una food ?. LOOL
Lol. . One soldier hit a young man with his stick and drew blood. .
Re: NYSC Batch B Abuja by segxi1960: 9:39pm On Aug 25, 2014
kommiejewel: Lol. . One soldier hit a young man with his stick and drew blood. .

Wow!. What happened then ?
Re: NYSC Batch B Abuja by Maximus17(m): 11:42pm On Aug 25, 2014
Today was hottt o, just wondering what would happen to soldier Reuben!
Re: NYSC Batch B Abuja by Maximus17(m): 11:43pm On Aug 25, 2014
Halen: can't wait to leave dis prison.....whew!
u arent enjoying it too?
Re: NYSC Batch B Abuja by kommiejewel(f): 5:42am On Aug 26, 2014
segxi1960:

Wow!. What happened then ?
Corpers tried to beat him up but d commandant and d rain intervened. The rest of d soldiers were pleading on his behalf
Re: NYSC Batch B Abuja by segxi1960: 8:09am On Aug 26, 2014
kommiejewel: Corpers tried to beat him up but d commandant and d rain intervened. The rest of d soldiers were pleading on his behalf

Hehe. Serves him right sha. PPA out yet ?
Re: NYSC Batch B Abuja by segxi1960: 9:50am On Aug 26, 2014
If you get posted to NEMA, Holla!. smiley
Re: NYSC Batch B Abuja by kommiejewel(f): 1:54am On Aug 27, 2014
segxi1960:

Hehe. Serves him right sha. PPA out yet ?
Yes cry . They posted about 30% of us to FCTA. We're going to be reposted now cry
Re: NYSC Batch B Abuja by jamoyakz: 2:11am On Aug 27, 2014
kommiejewel: Yes cry . They posted about 30% of us to FCTA. We're going to be reposted now cry
I have said this time without numbers FCTA is pure waste of time.. I served thersocial development secretariat tho you guys will have time coz nothing to be done there, coppers are posted to FCTA each batch!!! I was going their then max 2 times a week and report to latest 11am in those said days, my boss threatened to report me to nysc I gree fear!!! No b to go d dead office and be sleeping there. They tell dem say I no get bed for house when I grew up in abj... Well sha FCTA favours girls that can sell market all those alhaji's and co no dey u

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch B Abuja by emeka51: 3:20am On Aug 27, 2014
Halen: can't wait to leave dis prison.....whew!
where be the prison?

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch B Abuja by emeka51: 3:23am On Aug 27, 2014
kommiejewel: Corpers tried to beat him up but d commandant and d rain intervened. The rest of d soldiers were pleading on his behalf
Naso camp dey I just hope batch c camp won't be like that
Re: NYSC Batch B Abuja by emeka51: 3:28am On Aug 27, 2014
jamoyakz: I have said this time without numbers FCTA is pure waste of time.. I served there in 2012 social development secretariat tho you guys will have time coz nothing to be done there, 400 coppers are posted to FCTA each batch!!! I was going their then max 2 times a week and report to latest 11am in those said days, my boss threatened to report me to nysc I gree fear!!! No b to go d dead office and be sleeping there. They tell dem say I no get bed for house when I grew up in abj... Well sha FCTA favours girls that can sell market all those alhaji's and co no dey use eyes see woman
Very funny. My senior brother have warn me not to press button to abj cos according to him na waste of time.
Re: NYSC Batch B Abuja by Maximus17(m): 4:49am On Aug 27, 2014
was posted to compliance professionals PLC maitama, hoping in God for a good experience BTW are u guys saying some ministries are waste of time?
Re: NYSC Batch B Abuja by Halen(f): 5:23am On Aug 27, 2014
emeka51:
where be the prison?

outta camp finally
Re: NYSC Batch B Abuja by Halen(f): 5:26am On Aug 27, 2014
Maximus17:
u arent enjoying it too?

didn't enjoy it ....no new friends to help spice it up.
Re: NYSC Batch B Abuja by segxi1960: 6:20am On Aug 27, 2014
Halen:

That's strange. Sorry though, next time smiley
Re: NYSC Batch B Abuja by segxi1960: 6:21am On Aug 27, 2014
Halen:

That's strange... Sorry though, next time.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch B Abuja by segxi1960: 6:22am On Aug 27, 2014
kommiejewel: Yes cry . They posted about 30% of us to FCTA. We're going to be reposted now cry

Schmuks!. That sucks.
Re: NYSC Batch B Abuja by jamoyakz: 10:27am On Aug 27, 2014
emeka51:
Very funny. My senior brother have warn me not to press button to abj cos according to him na waste of time.
yes ooo its expect you are really connected!!! Serving in abj ait easy mhen!!! Just few are lucky though
Re: NYSC Batch B Abuja by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 27, 2014
Got posted to FCTA, we were told to come back next week to get a feedback, FCTA PPA in d house pls signify...
Re: NYSC Batch B Abuja by Maximus17(m): 5:45am On Aug 28, 2014
Halen:

seriously? even amongst ur bunkies? platoon? cds groups? and guys generally...seems u're the reserved type
Re: NYSC Batch B Abuja by Halen(f): 6:19am On Aug 28, 2014
Maximus17: seriously? even amongst ur bunkies? platoon? cds groups? and guys generally...seems u're the reserved type

hehehe I made male friends sha.... and yeah am d reserved type.where u at d camp? I rep platoon 2.
Re: NYSC Batch B Abuja by Halen(f): 6:22am On Aug 28, 2014
segxi1960:

That's strange... Sorry though, next time.

lol....there wud b no next time.
Re: NYSC Batch B Abuja by segxi1960: 7:28am On Aug 28, 2014
Halen:

lol....there wud b no next time.

cheesy.

Where were you posted ?
Re: NYSC Batch B Abuja by Maximus17(m): 10:45am On Aug 28, 2014
Halen:

hehehe I made male friends sha.... and yeah am d reserved type.where u at d camp? I rep platoon 2.
can u imagine, u even dey my platoon, are u sure i dont know u cos the name Helen sounds familiar to me
Re: NYSC Batch B Abuja by Halen(f): 6:29pm On Aug 28, 2014
Maximus17:
can u imagine, u even dey my platoon, are u sure i dont know u cos the name Helen sounds familiar to me

lol....I danced sha.
Re: NYSC Batch B Abuja by Halen(f): 6:30pm On Aug 28, 2014
segxi1960:

cheesy.

Where were you posted ?

Nigerian investment promotion council maitama

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

NYSC Condemns Condition Of Niger Camp Published / Corper Poses With His Mother Who Sold Pap To Educate Him (Photos) / Burial Poster Of Kogi State NYSC Member Who Died In Service On December 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.