Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,354 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Burial Poster Of Kogi State NYSC Member Who Died In Service On December 2017 - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Burial Poster Of Kogi State NYSC Member Who Died In Service On December 2017 (19400 Views)

Corps Member Who Births Quadruplets While Serving, Seeks Allowance For Five / Soldier Spotted Fanning Corp Member Who Slept Off During NYSC Lecture(pic,video) / Burial Poster Of 24-Year-Old Benue Corper From Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burial Poster Of Kogi State NYSC Member Who Died In Service On December 2017 by Emperoo: 1:48pm On Jan 22, 2018
As shared by Comrade Nnadi Goodluck on his facebook page.

"One out of the two corps members that were reported to have died on Sunday, December 3rd 2017 in Kogi state has been laid to rest.

Blessing Eyiuche Muojiama, until her death was a 2017 Batch A Stream 1 corps member serving in Kogi state.

She graduated from Federal College of Education (Technical), Umunze in affiliation to Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, Anambra State in 2015.

May her gentle soul rest in perfect peace. Amen."

Source- https://www.facebook.com/100014089426009/posts/354478085031836

1 Share

Re: Burial Poster Of Kogi State NYSC Member Who Died In Service On December 2017 by elomba35: 2:06pm On Jan 22, 2018
Admin do the needful and take this thread to the permanent site.
Good for FP
Rip to the beautiful corper sha.
CC: Lalasticlala, Dominique, Ishilove, Mynd44
Re: Burial Poster Of Kogi State NYSC Member Who Died In Service On December 2017 by Kenzico(m): 2:34pm On Jan 22, 2018
By God's grace I'm done with my NYSC served in Taraba state....but truth be told, NYSC scheme is slowly taking the Lives of Nigerian youths in this country

1 Like

Re: Burial Poster Of Kogi State NYSC Member Who Died In Service On December 2017 by amiibaby(f): 4:24pm On Jan 22, 2018
Rip
Re: Burial Poster Of Kogi State NYSC Member Who Died In Service On December 2017 by sirusX(m): 4:25pm On Jan 22, 2018
Kenzico:
By God's grace I'm done with my NYSC served in Taraba state....but truth be told, NYSC scheme is slowing taking the Lives of Nigerian youths in this country
The amounts of deaths from NYSC is alarming...from health issues to accidents

1 Like

Re: Burial Poster Of Kogi State NYSC Member Who Died In Service On December 2017 by Naijacost22: 4:26pm On Jan 22, 2018
NYSC is not killing any body, when Me, my siblings, uncles and aunt did theirs people didn't die. It is Buhari that is killing people because of his Tribalism and Hate

2 Likes

Re: Burial Poster Of Kogi State NYSC Member Who Died In Service On December 2017 by eyeon(m): 4:27pm On Jan 22, 2018
A real painful exit.
Re: Burial Poster Of Kogi State NYSC Member Who Died In Service On December 2017 by TheBlessedMAN: 4:28pm On Jan 22, 2018
NIGERIANS In..
2012-- We need Baba.
2013-- Hi Baba
2014-- Ready Baba.
2015-- Sai Baba.
2016-- Why baba.
2017-- Chai! Baba.
2018-- God purnish Baba.
2019-- Bye Baba.

anyway, R.I.P to the dead.

4 Likes

Re: Burial Poster Of Kogi State NYSC Member Who Died In Service On December 2017 by Thickcok01: 4:29pm On Jan 22, 2018
Igbo people with money rituals......see as this gal family member use her do money for others to survive ehhn
Re: Burial Poster Of Kogi State NYSC Member Who Died In Service On December 2017 by Lonestar124: 4:31pm On Jan 22, 2018
May her soul rest in peace
Re: Burial Poster Of Kogi State NYSC Member Who Died In Service On December 2017 by Rosheal(m): 4:31pm On Jan 22, 2018
RIP
Re: Burial Poster Of Kogi State NYSC Member Who Died In Service On December 2017 by dvee2: 4:31pm On Jan 22, 2018
Please is there no way we can link his dead to Buhari or Fulani herdsmen? Seems that's the order of the day
Re: Burial Poster Of Kogi State NYSC Member Who Died In Service On December 2017 by dheilaw1(m): 4:34pm On Jan 22, 2018
Naijacost22:
NYSC is not killing any body, when Me, my siblings, uncles and aunt did theirs people didn't die. It is Buhari that is killing people because of his Tribalism and Hate
certified fish brain like the ipig terrorist below

Re: Burial Poster Of Kogi State NYSC Member Who Died In Service On December 2017 by latbas(m): 4:36pm On Jan 22, 2018
rest in peace sister.
just a mixup in my final year result and am having extra year and I have been thinking why it had to happen to me. baba God I thank you for the gift of life o
Re: Burial Poster Of Kogi State NYSC Member Who Died In Service On December 2017 by Sultty(m): 4:36pm On Jan 22, 2018
Nysc should be scrapped, if not ppl will just die unnecessarily
Re: Burial Poster Of Kogi State NYSC Member Who Died In Service On December 2017 by BluntBoy(m): 4:47pm On Jan 22, 2018
Naijacost22:

Shut up, my friend. Stop politicizing sensitive issues. NYSC needs a total overhaul. From an increase in stipend to a much significant consideration for Corps members health and well-being. Anything short of this, should be a call for its scrapping.

Except anyone wants to sit on the fence, most of us who have gone through the scheme can testify to a lot of rot in the system.
Re: Burial Poster Of Kogi State NYSC Member Who Died In Service On December 2017 by MhizValentina12(f): 4:51pm On Jan 22, 2018
after the common entrance to enter secondary school after junior waec that I don't even know why we wrote it at the first place,after ssce.. all the reading n chokes people pay for, after all the Jamb stress getting jambed a couple of time n finally you get to university,After all the lectures,the sadistic lecturers, the TDBs, The sortings,the industrial training (I. t),the project and then you finally graduated...you're happy... go for N.y
s.c and before the year ends you drop dead.. all the time and money wasted... Ahh God 4bid it's not our portion.. Rest in peace to the dead.. God knows best
Re: Burial Poster Of Kogi State NYSC Member Who Died In Service On December 2017 by omoakin87(m): 4:52pm On Jan 22, 2018
Rest In Peace
Re: Burial Poster Of Kogi State NYSC Member Who Died In Service On December 2017 by olafunny(m): 4:57pm On Jan 22, 2018
sirusX:

The amounts of deaths from NYSC is alarming
youths die everyday with or without the scheme. Let's just pray God keeps protecting us and stop blaming nysc for their death
Re: Burial Poster Of Kogi State NYSC Member Who Died In Service On December 2017 by blizswt: 5:18pm On Jan 22, 2018
Rip
Re: Burial Poster Of Kogi State NYSC Member Who Died In Service On December 2017 by sirusX(m): 5:22pm On Jan 22, 2018
olafunny:
youths die everyday with or without the scheme. Let's just pray God keeps protecting us and stop blaming nysc for their death
You don't get it...i meant those with health issues, where nysc couldn't take care of them or those that had accidents because of a journey that they wouldn't have embarked on in the first place

Though no one knows where death would meet them, but all is well in God's name
Re: Burial Poster Of Kogi State NYSC Member Who Died In Service On December 2017 by olafunny(m): 5:24pm On Jan 22, 2018
sirusX:

You don't get it...i meant those with health issues, where nysc couldn't take care of them or those that had accidents because of a journey that they wouldn't have embarked on in the first place

Though no one knows where death would meet them, but all is well in God's name
God will keep protecting us

1 Like

Re: Burial Poster Of Kogi State NYSC Member Who Died In Service On December 2017 by sirusX(m): 5:29pm On Jan 22, 2018
olafunny:
God will keep protecting us
Amen to your prayer
Re: Burial Poster Of Kogi State NYSC Member Who Died In Service On December 2017 by princeSammyz: 5:36pm On Jan 22, 2018
On December 2017? Where are the grammarians? Please look into that title.
Re: Burial Poster Of Kogi State NYSC Member Who Died In Service On December 2017 by NaijaCover(m): 5:38pm On Jan 22, 2018
So Painful
Re: Burial Poster Of Kogi State NYSC Member Who Died In Service On December 2017 by Wenner: 5:49pm On Jan 22, 2018
RIP
Re: Burial Poster Of Kogi State NYSC Member Who Died In Service On December 2017 by Wenner: 5:49pm On Jan 22, 2018
Lalastica, over to you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Corper Poses With His Mother Who Sold Pap To Educate Him (Photos) / Now That NYSC Is A Done Deal, What Next? (how To Prosper After NYSC) / 2016 Batch A Stream 2 PCM's: As We Await Our CUL This Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.