Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,642 members, 7,823,824 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here - NYSC (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here (79044 Views)

NYSC C14 Osun Corpers Holla / NYSC 2014 BATCH C Abuja Corpers, Let's Meet Here!!! / Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by adonismuller(m): 9:58pm On Aug 19, 2014
Well at least we will go for camp but I think it will be just for two days for everyone depending on ur geopolitical zone......e.g I am from south south so my camp date is just 7th nd 8th september!.....I hope you all understand the news....

1 Like

Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by ngozionefeli: 10:09pm On Aug 19, 2014
Anoda question too, d bank details, dos it mean we shud use our own personal bank? Dis ppl wnt to cause confusion oo
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by adonismuller(m): 10:18pm On Aug 19, 2014
ngozionefeli: Anoda question too, d bank details, dos it mean we shud use our own personal bank? Dis ppl wnt to cause confusion oo
the bank details means ....ur bank name,account name,account number nd sort code. So go to your bank and tell them to give you their sort code cz without it u won't get ur payment....hope u get what I mean?
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by GeniusBen: 10:18pm On Aug 19, 2014
ceemac:

Ben baba, inbox me your number on 08156816216... Movement plans incorporating....

Uniben tatafo... #teamNIGERIA... #teamOSUN... #teamUNIBEN.... Leggooo...
#Noted boss!
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 19, 2014
adonismuller: Well at least we will go for camp but I think it will be just for two days for everyone depending on ur geopolitical zone......e.g I am from south south so my camp date is just 7th nd 8th september!.....I hope you all understand the news....
. Yea but the bulletin said *register *collect kit *proceed to state of deployment/relocation (am guessing ppa). Does that mean we gonna head to tha PPA immediately or we gonna return home?? With schools not resuming it also means we won't even have ANYTHING to do (except those posted to Ministries/LG). Just confusing
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by ngozionefeli: 10:23pm On Aug 19, 2014
adonismuller: the bank details means ....ur bank name,account name,account number nd sort code. So go to your bank and tell them to give you their sort code cz without it u won't get ur payment....hope u get what I mean?
so its nt deir own account, hmmm dis one is strong ooo. Diff story
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by ngozionefeli: 10:25pm On Aug 19, 2014
skidskid: . Yea but the bulletin said *register *collect kit *proceed to state of deployment/relocation (am guessing ppa). Does that mean we gonna head to tha PPA immediately or we gonna return home?? With schools not resuming it also means we won't even have ANYTHING to do (except those posted to Ministries/LG). Just confusing
dis our set na wa ooooooo
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by andrejerry(m): 10:26pm On Aug 19, 2014
maamEasy: I am a Uite.
that's great ... Was also posted to osun ... Can I have your contacts?
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by Ayomidetony(m): 10:30pm On Aug 19, 2014
Hope it just a week camp, Can someone be in d camp from 1st to 8th sept to have camp experience,wearing the Nysc kit snapp pictures and others. Does it possible?
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by GeniusBen: 10:31pm On Aug 19, 2014
Na Baba God get power... if God say we no go meet for camp we go dey meet for our various PPA and dis forum still dey kampe... better days ahead. na Sawyer get wahala we aint gat no problems... i wish all of us safe journey o. Amin.

1 Like

Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by adonismuller(m): 10:33pm On Aug 19, 2014
skidskid: . Yea but the bulletin said *register *collect kit *proceed to state of deployment/relocation (am guessing ppa). Does that mean we gonna head to tha PPA immediately or we gonna return home?? With schools not resuming it also means we won't even have ANYTHING to do (except those posted to Ministries/LG). Just confusing
it depends on where ur relocation is....deployment is for those camping in anoda state and posted to another state...Relocation are those posted and camping in same state,e.g Osun. If where you are relocated is a school nd they are not in section,you go home and come back to report when schools resume,the reason they want to use our own account is for them to be able to pay us even witout clearance from out PPA but just the secretariat clearance! Hope u understand
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by adonismuller(m): 10:38pm On Aug 19, 2014
ngozionefeli: so its nt deir own account, hmmm dis one is strong ooo. Diff story
the reason they want our personal account is for instance they post you to a secondary school for your PPA,u won't be able to do clearance cz schools are closed...so only secretariat clearance will b required...hence u can easily b paid witout d principals signature
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by adonismuller(m): 10:43pm On Aug 19, 2014
Ayomidetony: Hope it just a week camp, Can someone be in d camp from 1st to 8th sept to have camp experience,wearing the Nysc kit snapp pictures and others. Does it possible?
nope,I think the maximum time you are to remain in camp is two days.....the registration will take just one hour....if ur geopolitical zone is south-south den you are to report on the 7th and if u finish your registration dat day u will proceed to your PPA dat same day.....there will be no fun in camp*sad*
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 19, 2014
adonismuller: it depends on where ur relocation is....deployment is for those camping in anoda state and posted to another state...Relocation are those posted and camping in same state,e.g Osun. If where you are relocated is a school nd they are not in section,you go home and come back to report when schools resume,the reason they want to use our own account is for them to be able to pay us even witout clearance from out PPA but just the secretariat clearance! Hope u understand
. Yea Loud & Clear boss! Hope they'll pay us august n september sharperly! Lol. @ least make we no loose on all fronts
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by emenik08: 10:48pm On Aug 19, 2014
amanda2013: so far its eatable i wil chop and clean mouth.

Really?
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by ngozionefeli: 11:03pm On Aug 19, 2014
adonismuller: the reason they want our personal account is for instance they post you to a secondary school for your PPA,u won't be able to do clearance cz schools are closed...so only secretariat clearance will b required...hence u can easily b paid witout d principals signature
I don't lyk dis @all, no camp pix
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by stuchman: 11:08pm On Aug 19, 2014
I knw everybody would be sad over dx news, but believe me,this set is extraordinary, is true we hv been delayed 4 a couple of times starting with strike, postponement of our service 4m July to August and subsequently putting us into stream 2. Brethren fear not, believe me u would hv a course to smile, this set would be unique see! Am nt trying to be a motivational speaker or that, wether there is camp or not, Ebola or not report to camp on ur designated day do ur registration and there after report to ur ppa...finally I believe that result would cancel insult gudnite
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by Cleoqueen(f): 11:31pm On Aug 19, 2014
Hello my fellow osun corpers...we have read the news na...no need to lament or to dwell on it, instead, we should look for a way forward to enjoy our service because everything happens for a reason..so we have to make the best out of the situation...now, our primary concern should be our PPA...with this latest development, nysc will be posting people at random so to ensure that you are taken to a good place for your PPA,...trust me, I know a solid and genuine contact...before this news about the one week camp was published on the nysc website, I knew about it, and I told only two people here on NL and of course, they did not believe me...here again I'm saying this, to secure a good PPA, for a stipulated amount of course, let me know or quote me and drop your numbers, I will contact you and give you the necessary info...I can't keep this to myself so I decided to share it because, we are family, and I want everyone to be happy...so please people,...be HAPPY!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by DebYB1(f): 11:59pm On Aug 19, 2014
atunxs: please anyone moving from lagos can contact this number 07038880229, so we can move together from jibowu.
Am going from Lagos. I'll call u
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 12:20am On Aug 20, 2014
Cleoqueen: Hello my fellow osun corpers...we have read the news na...no need to lament or to dwell on it, instead, we should look for a way forward to enjoy our service because everything happens for a reason..so we have to make the best out of the situation...now, our primary concern should be our PPA...with this latest development, nysc will be posting people at random so to ensure that you are taken to a good place for your PPA,...trust me, I know a solid and genuine contact...before this news about the one week camp was published on the nysc website, I knew about it, and I told only two people here on NL and of course, they did not believe me...here again I'm saying this, to secure a good PPA, for a stipulated amount of course, let me know or quote me and drop your numbers, I will contact you and give you the necessary info...I can't keep this to myself so I decided to share it because, we are family, and I want everyone to be happy...so please people,...be HAPPY!!! grin
. 07053488203 / 22B71025. Call me or add-up N.B: I'm only interested if there'll be a 'pay after service' or 'a verified way' I can track U.
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by pduke: 12:30am On Aug 20, 2014
Thanx have a lovely week. Not gonna see you peeps in camp any longer since camp has bEen cancelled but hope we (osogbo) prospective corpers would get to connect.

honeydear: Lorreto, Pduke and henry027 welcome to the house.....happy sunday to @all
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by marvie234: 12:31am On Aug 20, 2014
OK, I jst read d news on NYSC official website n I don't understand a thing. Can someone kindly explain wat they wrote please?
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by tunamania(m): 6:24am On Aug 20, 2014
Cleoqueen: Hello my fellow osun corpers...we have read the news na...no need to lament or to dwell on it, instead, we should look for a way forward to enjoy our service because everything happens for a reason..so we have to make the best out of the situation...now, our primary concern should be our PPA...with this latest development, nysc will be posting people at random so to ensure that you are taken to a good place for your PPA,...trust me, I know a solid and genuine contact...before this news about the one week camp was published on the nysc website, I knew about it, and I told only two people here on NL and of course, they did not believe me...here again I'm saying this, to secure a good PPA, for a stipulated amount of course, let me know or quote me and drop your numbers, I will contact you and give you the necessary info...I can't keep this to myself so I decided to share it because, we are family, and I want everyone to be happy...so please people,...be HAPPY!!! grin

very interested 07031375511 thanks
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by Markjn(m): 6:51am On Aug 20, 2014
How are we going to redeploy in such a short time in camp
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by Cleoqueen(f): 6:56am On Aug 20, 2014
tunamania:

very interested 07031375511 thanks
Just checked, seems you are not on what's app...so I will give you a call later in the day...take care smiley
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by Cleoqueen(f): 7:02am On Aug 20, 2014
skidskid: . 07053488203 / 22B71025. Call me or add-up N.B: I'm only interested if there'll be a 'pay after service' or 'a verified way' I can track U.
Definitely, you will see me in camp...and again, I am not collecting any money from anyone...all interested parties will be directed individually to the official in charge so no fear, I don't need your money...I have sent you a message on what's app
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by odutope(m): 7:14am On Aug 20, 2014
I dnt get it biko
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by marvie234: 8:02am On Aug 20, 2014
adonismuller: Well at least we will go for camp but I think it will be just for two days for everyone depending on ur geopolitical zone......e.g I am from south south so my camp date is just 7th nd 8th september!.....I hope you all understand the news....
I don't think its lyk dat. Is it?
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by crimboi(m): 8:07am On Aug 20, 2014
sadInsane corrupt n selfish system gee was i planning nd hoping to have a once in life time blast @ OSUN cry ... Honestly when one reads this crap it all sounds so wrong # vexxed undecided sadInsane corrupt n selfish system gee was i planning nd hoping to have a once in life time blast @ OSUN cry ... Honestly when one reads this crap it all sounds so wrong # vexxed
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by Heineken(m): 8:08am On Aug 20, 2014
ma'am cleo. Please is there batch C?
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by crimboi(m): 8:19am On Aug 20, 2014
sadInsane corrupt n selfish system gee was i happy to exit BENIN n was planning nd hoping to have a once in life time blast @ OSUN cry ... Honestly when one reads this crap it all sounds so wrong # vexxed undecided sadInsane corrupt n selfish system gee was i planning nd hoping to have a once in life time blast @ OSUN cry ... Honestly when one reads this crap it all sounds so wrong # vexxed
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by annieuzo22: 8:48am On Aug 20, 2014
Heineken: ma'am cleo. Please is there batch C?
this is soo soo disgusting I am also posted to osun state too already bought everytin for camp nw dis., pls explain d date peeps livin in lagos shld com for deirs... And I dnt mind dhat help with d ppa tyn either

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (63) (Reply)

Is She The Tallest Female Copper In Nigeria? / Corper Sends His NYSC Photos To His Father, See His Epic Reply 'Buy Nice Pant' / NYSC: FG Pays The N33,000 Corpers' Allowance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.