Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here - NYSC (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here (79054 Views)

NYSC C14 Osun Corpers Holla / NYSC 2014 BATCH C Abuja Corpers, Let's Meet Here!!! / Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by annieuzo22: 8:50am On Aug 20, 2014
crimboi: sadInsane corrupt n selfish system gee was i happy to exit BENIN n was planning nd hoping to have a once in life time blast @ OSUN cry ... Honestly when one reads this crap it all sounds so wrong # vexxed undecided sadInsane corrupt n selfish system gee was i planning nd hoping to have a once in life time blast @ OSUN cry ... Honestly when one reads this crap it all sounds so wrong # vexxed
same o was planning to leave lag for once in my life to anoda state turns out osun to hv fun nw we wld even b relocated to d states where re comin frm
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by Cleoqueen(f): 9:28am On Aug 20, 2014
annieuzo22: this is soo soo disgusting I am also posted to osun state too already bought everytin for camp nw dis., pls explain d date peeps livin in lagos shld com for deirs... And I dnt mind dhat help with d ppa tyn either
Let me have your number
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by ngozionefeli: 9:38am On Aug 20, 2014
Ajoskele pls r der corpers lodge in osun, cos mk dem jst no cari me troway put for anyow lga for ppa tins
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by Gabrielwilliams(m): 10:35am On Aug 20, 2014
annieuzo22: this is soo soo disgusting I am also posted to osun state too already bought everytin for camp nw dis., pls explain d date peeps livin in lagos shld com for deirs... And I dnt mind dhat help with d ppa tyn either
corrupt n selfish govt. So wot is the point of the exercise? Fogodsake? Wot kinda clueless govt is this? Cant you put in place screening exercises b4 one enters camp?They' wil now be flashing transformation nonsense in our faces. How can this guy b in the same league wit mandela n obamaHe had beta not run for president cuz I wil vote against him. Gosh! Am so bitter!

2 Likes

Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by amanda2013(f): 11:06am On Aug 20, 2014
God is great! I thank God for this news biko. Camp ko carpenter ni. This is what i call gud riddance to bad rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by adonismuller(m): 11:10am On Aug 20, 2014
Am still recovering from nysc tsunami,how are you guys doing?
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by ngozionefeli: 11:13am On Aug 20, 2014
amanda2013: God is great! I thank God for this news biko. Camp ko carpenter ni. This is what i call gud riddance to bad rubbish.
I second dat too,cos I stopped wokin since tinkn I wud go august, den it ws shifted infact I lyk d new idea jst go to camp nd do ur reg nd straight to ppa, sum ppl r nt jst tired of sleepin @home!! Petition ko penthous ni smh

1 Like

Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by andrejerry(m): 12:15pm On Aug 20, 2014
Cleoqueen: Hello my fellow osun corpers...we have read the news na...no need to lament or to dwell on it, instead, we should look for a way forward to enjoy our service because everything happens for a reason..so we have to make the best out of the situation...now, our primary concern should be our PPA...with this latest development, nysc will be posting people at random so to ensure that you are taken to a good place for your PPA,...trust me, I know a solid and genuine contact...before this news about the one week camp was published on the nysc website, I knew about it, and I told only two people here on NL and of course, they did not believe me...here again I'm saying this, to secure a good PPA, for a stipulated amount of course, let me know or quote me and drop your numbers, I will contact you and give you the necessary info...I can't keep this to myself so I decided to share it because, we are family, and I want everyone to be happy...so please people,...be HAPPY!!! grin
Heineken: ma'am cleo. Please is there batch C?
Cleoqueen: Hello my fellow osun corpers...we have read the news na...no need to lament or to dwell on it, instead, we should look for a way forward to enjoy our service because everything happens for a reason..so we have to make the best out of the situation...now, our primary concern should be our PPA...with this latest development, nysc will be posting people at random so to ensure that you are taken to a good place for your PPA,...trust me, I know a solid and genuine contact...before this news about the one week camp was published on the nysc website, I knew about it, and I told only two people here on NL and of course, they did not believe me...here again I'm saying this, to secure a good PPA, for a stipulated amount of course, let me know or quote me and drop your numbers, I will contact you and give you the necessary info...I can't keep this to myself so I decided to share it because, we are family, and I want everyone to be happy...so please people,...be HAPPY!!! grin
Heineken: ma'am cleo. Please is there batch C?
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by ajoskele(m): 12:33pm On Aug 20, 2014
ngozionefeli: Ajoskele pls r der corpers lodge in osun, cos mk dem jst no cari me troway put for anyow lga for ppa tins
See how u dey mention Osun like sey na one village u dey go. You will be disappointed! Corpers' lodge yapa. Winners, NCCF, ANCOF, CACF, MCAN(muslims) etc all in Ede only. They are all in other LGAs too
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by johnpepe1(m): 12:33pm On Aug 20, 2014
hamadek: WELCOME TO IPINLE OMOLUABI. THE STATE OF OSUN. ONE OF D TOP 5 STATES U KUD EVER BE. SKAZTO AND AJOSKELE I SIGHT U ALL.
hamadek: WELCOME TO IPINLE OMOLUABI. THE STATE OF OSUN. ONE OF D TOP 5 STATES U KUD EVER BE. SKAZTO AND AJOSKELE I SIGHT U ALL.
pls send me ur contact or call me 07034596177.we need to talk.am on watsapp
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by Cleoqueen(f): 12:52pm On Aug 20, 2014
johnpepe1: pls send me ur contact or call me 07034596177.we need to talk.am on watsapp
Sent you a message on what's app
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by ngozionefeli: 1:14pm On Aug 20, 2014
ajoskele: See how u dey mention Osun like sey na one village u dey go. You will be disappointed! Corpers' lodge yapa. Winners, NCCF, ANCOF, CACF, MCAN(muslims) etc all in Ede only. They are all in other LGAs too
lol if one is nt posted to ede nko I jst op d oda ones n oda lgas r gud
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by iapaciolo: 3:03pm On Aug 20, 2014
If you need any help concerning posting in Osun state call 08038311584 or u can add me on BBM 24DD2585
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by emenik08: 3:13pm On Aug 20, 2014
Just dnt no hw to recover frm dis nysc shocker. I v been luking forward to this 3wks campin even b4 i gained admission. Nw my hope is shattered.
Still thinkin of a way to bear d news.
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by ngozionefeli: 3:59pm On Aug 20, 2014
gringrin
emenik08: Just dnt no hw to recover frm dis nysc shocker. I v been luking forward to this 3wks campin even b4 i gained admission. Nw my hope is shattered.
Still thinkin of a way to bear d news.
eya r u posted to osun? R u among d south crew in osun Don't wori d 7th-8th we wud do our own camp tins nd snap many pishure
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by Gabrielwilliams(m): 4:26pm On Aug 20, 2014
ngozionefeli: gringrin eya r u posted to osun? R u among d south crew in osun Don't wori d 7th-8th we wud do our own camp tins nd snap many pishure
am with you on that .

1 Like

Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by emenik08: 4:31pm On Aug 20, 2014
ngozionefeli: gringrin eya r u posted to osun? R u among d south crew in osun Don't wori d 7th-8th we wud do our own camp tins nd snap many pishure
South-east. I will b comin tru onitsha route. Help me to find a way to console myself

1 Like

Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by ngozionefeli: 4:39pm On Aug 20, 2014
emenik08:
South-east. I will b comin tru onitsha route. Help me to find a way to console myself
don't wori cm early so afta collection of kits we wud snap wella
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by Gabrielwilliams(m): 5:01pm On Aug 20, 2014
ngozionefeli: don't wori cm early so afta collection of kits we wud snap wella
me nko? sad
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by ngozionefeli: 5:07pm On Aug 20, 2014
Gabrielwilliams: me nko? sad
lol r u part of d south ppl? If so we can all v our own 2days fun nd snap all d pishure around d camp.. Besides m goin on d 1st cos I no wan hear say my water no boil finish, if I c its north ppl dey r attendin to will luk for were to chill bfor 7th
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by Gabrielwilliams(m): 5:35pm On Aug 20, 2014
ngozionefeli: lol r u part of d south ppl? If so we can all v our own 2days fun nd snap all d pishure around d camp.. Besides m goin on d 1st cos I no wan hear say my water no boil finish, if I c its north ppl dey r attendin to will luk for were to chill bfor 7th
yes nw. Am frm d south bt coming from abuja
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by adonismuller(m): 6:11pm On Aug 20, 2014
South-south,south-west and south east are going same time so I guess we will be kinda much,so if u can get your white shorts and shirts and white shoes even the waist pouch bring it along so dat we can snap together wearing it!,,,,that might help in reducing the feeling we didn't part-take in the real ish! NYSC cannot hold back our joy...I greet you all

3 Likes

Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by highmey(m): 6:49pm On Aug 20, 2014
adonismuller: South-south,south-west and south east are going same time so I guess we will be kinda much,so if u can get your white shorts and shirts and white shoes even the waist pouch bring it along so dat we can snap together wearing it!,,,,that might help in reducing the feeling we didn't part-take in the real ish! NYSC cannot hold back our joy...I greet you all

Hahahahahhahaah! grin grin grin

My guy!

Hope u fully recovered? grin cheesy

I have been telling you to call down all this while bro, expect the unexpected!

Don't you think prevention is better than running after the "cure to an ailment"?

Anyway bro, me and you go still meet on the 7th or 8th... cool

I'm sure I will meet lot of you guys too in Ede (on 7th and 8th)... cheesy

Cheers!
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by ngozionefeli: 7:12pm On Aug 20, 2014
Gabrielwilliams: yes nw. Am frm d south bt coming from abuja
aii c u durin reg.. Lol
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by adonismuller(m): 8:04pm On Aug 20, 2014
highmey:

Hahahahahhahaah! grin grin grin

My guy!

Hope u fully recovered? grin cheesy

I have been telling you to call down all this while bro, expect the unexpected!

Don't you think prevention is better than running after the "cure to an ailment"?

Anyway bro, me and you go still meet on the 7th or 8th... cool

I'm sure I will meet lot of you guys too in Ede (on 7th and 8th)... cheesy

Cheers!
hehehe bro if not for the fact that the ambulance tire burst,I for dey hospital by now....but thank God am coming out from the Tsunami.....well I defo will see u in camp or I won't even leave the camp....*winks*

1 Like

Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 20, 2014
ajoskele: See how u dey mention Osun like sey na one village u dey go. You will be disappointed! Corpers' lodge yapa. Winners, NCCF, ANCOF, CACF, MCAN(muslims) etc all in Ede only. They are all in other LGAs too
will I be able to stay at any of the lodges instead of going to camp Still Wanna go to osun on the 1st. Lols
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 20, 2014
annieuzo22: same o was planning to leave lag for once in my life to anoda state turns out osun to hv fun nw we wld even b relocated to d states where re comin frm
. I don't think u'll be relocated to lagos , I think the bulletin stated you are to proceed to your PPA, so you'll still get to experience Osun State...u just won't go through Camp life
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by GeniusBen: 11:46pm On Aug 20, 2014
chai... me wey wan go play ball for my platoon before... dis mumu pple dull mi style... so I no go fit play under 17 for Naija team again be dat... Oluwa'wa!
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by crimboi(m): 11:54pm On Aug 20, 2014
honeydear: yes....presently in benin. You?
yep me too resides benin.. Too bad this camping thing is thwarted tho undecided
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by crimboi(m): 12:06am On Aug 21, 2014
adonismuller: South-south,south-west and south east are going same time so I guess we will be kinda much,so if u can get your white shorts and shirts and white shoes even the waist pouch bring it along so dat we can snap together wearing it!,,,,that might help in reducing the feeling we didn't part-take in the real ish! NYSC cannot hold back our joy...I greet you all
However it hurts none the less sad brings to mind that awkward feeling of vexation i get back then when the power stays on all day nd goes out just when super story is bout commencing..why dem no †̥ά̲̣̥kε̲̣̣̣ d light throughout before then just as why dem no allow us just do the tin since on the 5th before cutting the sluts undecided perhaps we wouldn't be having this feeling of deprivation that weren't denied off our mates who proudly would say they've been there nd lived the moment # i dey cut chain angry
However it hurts none the less sad brings to mind that awkward feeling of vexation i get back then when the power stays on all day nd goes out just when super story is bout commencing..why dem no †̥ά̲̣̥kε̲̣̣̣ d light throughout before then just as why dem no allow us just do the tin since on the 5th before cutting the sluts undecided perhaps we wouldn't be having this feeling of deprivation that weren't denied off our mates who proudly would say they've been there nd lived the moment # i dey cut chain
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by crimboi(m): 12:18am On Aug 21, 2014
wash
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by crimboi(m): 12:33am On Aug 21, 2014
annieuzo22: same o was planning to leave lag for once in my life to anoda state turns out osun to hv fun nw we wld even b relocated to d states where re comin frm
it hurts the more u try to ε̲vεп want to absorb it ..smiley here i was jubilating over not been posted to boko infested states .. I recall giving the tongue out to ma buddies buh now ε̲vεп my reflection does the tongue out to me undecided gee was i so wrong bout it... Ion care what's up all i'm on about is "power must change hands " # embarking on a 3 day dry fast to turn the tides # prayer point; "camping must Ђø̲̣̣̥ℓ̊d Ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo " patriotic hearts should follow suit nd tag along tongue
it hurts the more u try to ε̲vεп want to absorb it ..smiley here i was jubilating over not been posted to boko infested states .. I recall giving the tongue out to ma buddies buh now ε̲vεп my reflection does the tongue out to me undecided gee was i so wrong bout it... Ion care what's up all i'm on about is "power must change hands " # embarking on a 3 day dry fast to turn the tides # prayer point; "camping must Ђø̲̣̣̥ℓ̊d Ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo " patriotic hearts should follow suit nd tag along #vexxed much joor buh grateful to God tops my guts

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (63) (Reply)

Is She The Tallest Female Copper In Nigeria? / Corper Sends His NYSC Photos To His Father, See His Epic Reply 'Buy Nice Pant' / NYSC: FG Pays The N33,000 Corpers' Allowance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.