Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,453 members, 7,770,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:35 AM

CHECKPORT Aptitude Test (murtala Airport Lagos) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / CHECKPORT Aptitude Test (murtala Airport Lagos) (8883 Views)

Job Vacancy At Murtala Muhammed Airport Terminal Two (MMA2) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / The (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CHECKPORT Aptitude Test (murtala Airport Lagos) by kingmekus(m): 11:08pm On Aug 19, 2014
got d same msg 2day,same venue of d interview!! so bro do u have any info on wat d training looks like?
Re: CHECKPORT Aptitude Test (murtala Airport Lagos) by ollyboy009(m): 7:49am On Aug 20, 2014
kingmekus: got d same msg 2day,same venue of d interview!! so bro do u have any info on wat d training looks like?
Hahahahahaaaa Lolz,guy u are funny ooo. No be me and u dey go there, how would i know?
Meanwhile, dont get freaked out, i guess it,s just to intimate us with their working enviroment,pple they deal with and how they work. Do u mind droping ur digits? lets hook up over there.
Re: CHECKPORT Aptitude Test (murtala Airport Lagos) by kingmekus(m): 8:47am On Aug 20, 2014
ollyboy009:
Hahahahahaaaa Lolz,guy u are funny ooo. No be me and u dey go there, how would i know?
Meanwhile, dont get freaked out, i guess it,s just to intimate us with their working enviroment,pple they deal with and how they work. Do u mind droping ur digits? lets hook up over there.
k bro.
Re: CHECKPORT Aptitude Test (murtala Airport Lagos) by spookydee(m): 1:55pm On Sep 09, 2014
day one of the training... anyone here with me
Re: CHECKPORT Aptitude Test (murtala Airport Lagos) by spookydee(m): 2:22pm On Sep 15, 2014
done and dusted... certified and ready to go
Re: CHECKPORT Aptitude Test (murtala Airport Lagos) by ollyboy009(m): 3:59pm On Sep 19, 2014
spookydee: done and dusted... certified and ready to go
Hahahhhahaaa........**Laugh******
Certified? Na professional course u go write?
Make dem call una for medical sharply now abi dem wan put our resumption to october? Guy abeg follow dem talk ooooo
Re: CHECKPORT Aptitude Test (murtala Airport Lagos) by Ujean: 4:13pm On Feb 09, 2015
Good day people, please what was the apptitude like the nature of the questions is it gmats kind of? How can I read and prepare.
Re: CHECKPORT Aptitude Test (murtala Airport Lagos) by urchbrando(m): 11:59am On Jan 18, 2018
Guys please for those that got the job with checkport, please what was the apptitude test like? Gmat format? And please very importantly what is the salary package, please in figures, please help a brother woth info.
Re: CHECKPORT Aptitude Test (murtala Airport Lagos) by Imustreturn(m): 8:24am On Oct 06, 2019
Re: CHECKPORT Aptitude Test (murtala Airport Lagos) by akdjr(m): 6:39pm On Nov 25, 2019
Pls can you give me hint of how the questions were set?
kingmekus:
@ o.p i wrote the test on friday....do you have any information as to when they will likely call us?? and more over do u have an idea what the pay is like?? please figures would be appreciated so that i will know if it is worth quiting my present job??
Re: CHECKPORT Aptitude Test (murtala Airport Lagos) by Dblaiz(f): 5:21pm On Dec 11, 2020
kingmekus:
guys please my own is coming up 2moro pls help a broda give an idea what their questions is like

If you have been called up for an aptitude test, congrats....and you need to check this out too....they have really helpful test prep materials....
https://myjobtests.com/practice/package/azman-air-services-aptitude-tests-past-questions-practice-2020/
Re: CHECKPORT Aptitude Test (murtala Airport Lagos) by kingmekus(m): 9:16am On Dec 13, 2020
Dblaiz:

If you have been called up for an aptitude test, congrats....and you need to check this out too....they have really helpful test prep materials....
https://myjobtests.com/practice/package/azman-air-services-aptitude-tests-past-questions-practice-2020/
Lol, this was a post i made 6 years ago, I got the job, worked for four years and resigned 2 years ago, thanks for the link anyways.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Has Done The Getqualified Assessment? / Iata Certification | Virgin Nigeria Recruiting / Hr Indexx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.