Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue (43000 Views)

Woman Walks Unclad In Street Of Nairobi, Bringing Everything To A Standstill / NAK3D! Female Kenyan Presidential Candidate Poses Unclad To Get More Support. / Nelson Mandela Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue by sexylogan(m): 5:45pm On Jul 30, 2014
hmm...whether she's high on drugs can be disputed, but what cannot is that she does have a beautiful shape...

1 Like

Re: Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue by wallex1983(m): 5:49pm On Jul 30, 2014
macsika: I don't mean to sound like a pevert but i love the complexion and shape undecided

Of the statue ofcourse what where you thinking grin grin grin

There are two statues there anyway
Re: Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue by wallex1983(m): 5:49pm On Jul 30, 2014
macsika: I don't mean to sound like a pevert but i love the complexion and shape undecided

Of the statue ofcourse what where you thinking grin grin grin

There are two statues there anyway.
Re: Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue by macsika: 5:52pm On Jul 30, 2014
cannonnier:

grin shocked shocked

gay alert undecided
*with a british accent* Are you high?
Re: Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue by knowledge4(m): 5:52pm On Jul 30, 2014
Disgracing african womanhood!
Re: Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 30, 2014
Desperation or symptoms of something. Family need to take it serious.

Or...she just misses the man and believes he is roaming the streets of southie in his birthday suit. hehehehe... soilsista, I hope that wasn't you... tongue

YeaYeaNot

1 Like

Re: Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue by Couzy21(m): 5:56pm On Jul 30, 2014
She wan give nelson mouth action grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue by Motolank: 5:57pm On Jul 30, 2014
Her man must be a short person... So she had a mental-disorder imagining a hug man.
Re: Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue by macsika: 5:58pm On Jul 30, 2014
wallex1983:

There are two statues there anyway
i saw only one oh...
Re: Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 30, 2014
I'm in awe of her Bold statement!! She is bearing her soul for everyone to see, just standing there being vulnerable. whatever her reasons might be.... I think its a beautiful picture
Re: Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue by Yemlizzy(f): 6:02pm On Jul 30, 2014
She really didn't have to strip naa,chai!
Re: Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 30, 2014
#bringbackNelsonMandela
Re: Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 30, 2014
The African woman is the epitome of beauty.....body and soul......look at that body and nice black skin....
Re: Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue by econome(m): 6:24pm On Jul 30, 2014
WoW...she just set the first record for Mandeba
Re: Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue by jakiedudu(m): 6:25pm On Jul 30, 2014
Rexnegro: ? Who in Nigeria can fingers be pointed at n say yes that's Nigeria hero ?
Good luck Jonathan.
Re: Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue by otiigba1(m): 6:27pm On Jul 30, 2014
econome: WoW...she just set the first record for Mandeba
angry angry its not Mandeba, its Madeba
Re: Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue by hensben(m): 6:31pm On Jul 30, 2014
i think some white dude in SA r.ped her and she had to meet madiba statue to tell him look, this people have started again and prays that wherever he is now, he should continue to fight them.

my opinion though.
Re: Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue by FemiNagasaki(m): 6:32pm On Jul 30, 2014
oilykid: cool cool
guy u be warey! grin
Re: Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue by HARDUBUY(m): 6:34pm On Jul 30, 2014
God please forgive & help me, because am trying ma best to Zoom this picx!
Re: Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue by Ninilowo(m): 6:36pm On Jul 30, 2014
Eleyi gidi gaan oooooo
Re: Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue by ayobase(m): 6:36pm On Jul 30, 2014
that statue is monstrous sha.

imagine the lady side it..

magnificent!
Re: Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue by Pascalbaba(m): 6:39pm On Jul 30, 2014
Burningstar: What is she expecting to gain?

Orgasm!

Mod, why change 0rgasm to heavenly feeling naa?
Re: Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue by ayobase(m): 6:43pm On Jul 30, 2014
CharlesPhc: ..........

Male waiters got their orders wrong and a male customer was hit on the head by his wife for getting up to take a closer look, she said.

http://www.skynews.com.au/news/offbeat/2014/07/30/woman-strips-naked-to-hug-mandela-statue.html

what is the problem with manhood..

hmmmm, they should have panned them back to reality, rather hot slap.

im sure some might be drooling either from the mouth or from the konko below at the sight of those curves.

man ehn......no differnce na!
Re: Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 30, 2014
WOMAN means "WO" unto a MAN.
Re: Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue by bbello28(m): 7:00pm On Jul 30, 2014
waitress at a nearby restaurant told The Star newspaper that the woman's actions, at around 4.00pm on a busy Monday, had caused a frenzy.

Male waiters got their orders wrong and a male customer was hit on the head by his wife for getting up to take a closer look, she said.
grin dat wife is wicked grin abi she no see figure 8 ni?? cheesy
Re: Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue by Fourwinds: 7:05pm On Jul 30, 2014
but serious....
Re: Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue by ayobase(m): 7:24pm On Jul 30, 2014
HARDUBUY: God please forgive & help me, because am trying ma best to Zoom this picx!

God should help you abi?
Re: Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue by englishmart(m): 7:28pm On Jul 30, 2014
she is not a role model
Re: Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue by armadeo(m): 7:29pm On Jul 30, 2014
oilykid: cool cool

Funny thing is I read it like that.
Re: Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue by englishmart(m): 7:30pm On Jul 30, 2014
Bullshit
Re: Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue by MoneyGreen(m): 7:31pm On Jul 30, 2014
duby91:

LOL! u no dey lie. i dey office.
Oya zoom am now, shebi u don close? grin
Re: Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue by Jhayeahsam01(m): 7:41pm On Jul 30, 2014
tell the lady to face front and re snap her... pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kazakhstan Announces Ban On Hijabs In Schools / Equatorial-Guinea’s President Nguema Appoints His Son As Vice President / Washington Under Lockdown Ahead Of Trump's Presidential Inauguration (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.