Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Whats Hapenning To Game Of Thrones - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Whats Hapenning To Game Of Thrones (731 Views)

Reasons Why I Hate Game Of Thrones / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats Hapenning To Game Of Thrones by laluski(m): 1:49pm On Jul 30, 2014
Pls whats happening to season 11 of game of thrones. Have they stopped production? Can't seem to find it on the internet
Tnx
Re: Whats Hapenning To Game Of Thrones by RayMcBlue(m): 2:56pm On Jul 30, 2014
I honestly don't know what you've been watching cuz GOT doesn't have season 11. The show is currently in it's 4th season which ended just of recent, and will be making a return next season with the 5th installment. Don't get it twisted.

2 Likes

Re: Whats Hapenning To Game Of Thrones by Guykhena(m): 4:44pm On Jul 30, 2014
RayMcBlue: I honestly don't know what you've been watching cuz GOT doesn't have season 11. The show is currently in it's 4th season which ended just of recent, and will be making a return next season with the 5th installment. Don't get it twisted.
grin grin grin
It seems the op has been watching from all these aba pirates,grin
But season 11 shocked ?

1 Like

Re: Whats Hapenning To Game Of Thrones by RayMcBlue(m): 5:13pm On Jul 30, 2014
Guykhena:
grin grin grin
It seems the op has been watching from all these aba pirates,grin
But season 11 shocked ?

I figured as much. I don't get why people would rather waste their hard earn cash on incomplete pirated DVDs, when it's right there on the internet begging to be downloaded in whatever format you desired. undecided
Re: Whats Hapenning To Game Of Thrones by Guykhena(m): 5:24pm On Jul 30, 2014
RayMcBlue:

I figured as much. I don't get why people would rather waste their hard earn cash on incomplete pirated DVDs, when it's right there on the internet begging to be downloaded in whatever format you desired. undecided
Exactly,
Like me I can't recall the last time I bought any dvd ,I get everything straight from the internet...

But you know not everyone have access to the internet grin
Re: Whats Hapenning To Game Of Thrones by RayMcBlue(m): 5:31pm On Jul 30, 2014
Guykhena:
Exactly,
Like me I can't recall the last time I bought any dvd ,I get everything straight from the internet...

But you know not everyone have access to the internet grin

At this current period??

Not possible. Not when everyone has a digital device of one form or another. You can always use your internet enabled handset if you don't have access to Laptops and tablets. One of the beauties and benefits of the 21st century.
Re: Whats Hapenning To Game Of Thrones by Guykhena(m): 5:46pm On Jul 30, 2014
RayMcBlue:

At this current period??

Not possible. Not when everyone has a digital device of one form or another. You can always use your internet enabled handset if you don't have access to Laptops and tablets. One of the beauties and benefits of the 21st century.
LOL,you know people like this op,are stingy with datas,I mean a little google could have helped this op out and prevent the op from falling into all these aba pirates trap.
Well it could be he doesn't possess such devices that can enable him watch or download from the internet... Who knows smiley
Re: Whats Hapenning To Game Of Thrones by RayMcBlue(m): 5:56pm On Jul 30, 2014
Guykhena:
LOL,you know people like this op,are stingy with datas,I mean a little google could have helped this op out and prevent the op from falling into all these aba pirates trap.
Well it could be he doesn't possess such devices that can enable him watch or download from the internet... Who knows smiley

gringringrin
Re: Whats Hapenning To Game Of Thrones by Bawss1(m): 7:18pm On Jul 30, 2014
Season 11 ke. grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Whats Hapenning To Game Of Thrones by mariodko190(m): 8:42pm On Jul 30, 2014
Were can I download it
Re: Whats Hapenning To Game Of Thrones by laluski(m): 11:22pm On Jul 30, 2014
I made a typo mistake. So Got is till next season.no wahala
Tnx
Re: Whats Hapenning To Game Of Thrones by Tia1man: 12:13am On Jul 31, 2014
Re: Whats Hapenning To Game Of Thrones by Ignatio(m): 7:56pm On Jul 31, 2014
Op are you for real
Re: Whats Hapenning To Game Of Thrones by penzino(m): 9:55pm On Jul 31, 2014
The op got me laughing. Aba boys don shop ya Moni. Haba in this age and time? Well I no blame you. Visit O2tvseries.com

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce’s Mother, Tina Knowles Just Got Engaged . . . Guess Who??? / Photos: Fathia Baogun As A Prisoner In New Movie, Eniola Badmus As Ghost / 'everyone Loves Sex, Why Hide It?' Asks Director At Cannes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.