Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Ukwu!! Celebrity Blogger, Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Ukwu In New Photos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ukwu!! Celebrity Blogger, Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Ukwu In New Photos (20351 Views)

Meet Ella Martins - The Beninese Actress With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa / Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Says Her "Butt Is Badder Than Yours" / Linda Ikeji Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage-revealing Outfit (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukwu!! Celebrity Blogger, Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Ukwu In New Photos by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 01, 2014
United states of ebola
Mariojane: do u mean united states of boko haram or what?
Re: Ukwu!! Celebrity Blogger, Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Ukwu In New Photos by wildikeman(m): 7:12pm On Sep 02, 2014
Na wa for u Nigerians oo...she's alright. She's dark skinned so what...if she bleach now you would pelt her with insults..and FYI her "ukwu" is just fine...how big do you want it again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukwu!! Celebrity Blogger, Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Ukwu In New Photos by wildikeman(m): 7:13pm On Sep 02, 2014
Na wa for u Nigerians oo...she's alright. She's dark skinned so what...if she bleach now you would pelt her with insults..and FYI her "ukwu" is just fine...how big do you want it again
Re: Ukwu!! Celebrity Blogger, Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Ukwu In New Photos by DECOtech(m): 2:49am On Sep 03, 2014
Where is it?! ...I mean the ukwu.

1 Like

Re: Ukwu!! Celebrity Blogger, Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Ukwu In New Photos by Lucasbalo(m): 4:05am On Sep 03, 2014
kennygee: Since when has a laptop become an Ukwu?
You are one mean lady. Lol.
Re: Ukwu!! Celebrity Blogger, Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Ukwu In New Photos by NifemiOlu(m): 9:40am On Oct 07, 2014
I need a binoculars.

*grabs binoculars*
*still can't spot the said ukwu*

1 Like

Re: Ukwu!! Celebrity Blogger, Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Ukwu In New Photos by enoqueen: 10:13am On Oct 07, 2014
this gate again? I tire for this girl sef.
Re: Ukwu!! Celebrity Blogger, Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Ukwu In New Photos by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 09, 2014
Airforce1:
[b]who is she?

Celebrity Blogger my rossy asss....
We don't even know her here in united states
[/b]
And who even know you here in Nigeria.......They over hype US like tz paradise........ undecided
Re: Ukwu!! Celebrity Blogger, Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Ukwu In New Photos by itstpia1: 2:54pm On Oct 09, 2014
good for her if it keeps the cash rolling in.
Re: Ukwu!! Celebrity Blogger, Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Ukwu In New Photos by eckersley: 3:11pm On Oct 09, 2014
Airforce1:
who is she?

Celebrity Blogger my rossy asss....
We don't even know her here in united states

The United States too far naaa. We no even know her for Area.
I never knew Da Grin nor his photo until he died. I looked up eth abt him as his music was played on radio as his death was being discussed.

Is it really true that people are more popular in their death than while alive?
This doesn't portend well for Miss Flat Ukwu ooooo . Flat despite she's arching it like an Agama.

And society[ladies esp, men etc] are so crazy abt Ukwu. Why?

1. Its not edible.

2. Ladies with big ukwu-s are not any more fertile that those with a flat ones

3. Most ladies with a big ukwu can be so annoying and shallow.
They act as if ukwu is a talent hence waddle and do their thinking from there instead of their brains

4. Most big ukwu-ed ladies can be very selfish and believe they shd rcv some special treatment/preference on boarding a vehicle.
They'll keep asking you to "shift naa, dress naa, I no sit down well OOO" and will complain throughout the entire journey.

But I usu don't take that BS from them. I shut them down 'INSTANTA'.
"Madam, you know say u get big hips/yansh.
Despite say u take the biggest space, u still dey nag, dey whine. IF you want comfort, u better pay for 2 sit ooo.
Nor be say u go dey incovenience everybody and go still wan take complain kill them.
*shout* MADAM STOP am."
This usually does the magic

5. Most big ukwu-ed ladies usu consider themselves [psuedo-]superior to other ladies.
Mtchewww. I passionately hate this attitude of theirs.

6. The bigger the Ukwu, the more the expenses.
More vehicle space[u might hv to always pay for an additional seat], more fabrics to sew your clothes[undies as big as a parachute] etc.
This just translates into additional cost for both the lady, her husband and society

7. They can be really clumsy while walking and ugly while running.
They can't even keep up while running.

BOTTOM LINE: A big ukwu is not any different from a normal or even flat one.
This is not to throw big ukwu-ed ladies under the bus.
The problem lies in any of the above-stated behaviours.

Peace to all my average, flat , and big [but humble] ukwu-ed sisters.

1 Like

Re: Ukwu!! Celebrity Blogger, Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Ukwu In New Photos by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 09, 2014
Nobleval:
Local and Igbotic Linda angry
That has money more than you can ever dream of Mr.

1 Like

Re: Ukwu!! Celebrity Blogger, Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Ukwu In New Photos by itstpia1: 3:29pm On Oct 09, 2014
seriously rich women ALWAYS have a man by their side publicly.

please prove me wrong.

if they dont, then the so called money is questionable. More like a mirage.
Re: Ukwu!! Celebrity Blogger, Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Ukwu In New Photos by Prettyfefe: 8:35pm On Nov 19, 2014
Mariojane:
do u mean united states of boko haram or what?
Nooooooo! Na United states of ajegunle/apapa
Re: Ukwu!! Celebrity Blogger, Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Ukwu In New Photos by Godmother(f): 6:23am On Nov 20, 2014
I am loving her outfit like crazy kiss
Re: Ukwu!! Celebrity Blogger, Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Ukwu In New Photos by komek(m): 6:00pm On Nov 20, 2014
Could it be that this girl no get elsewhere to dey snap pix. It must always be in front of that black gate. Abi una compound no fine?
Re: Ukwu!! Celebrity Blogger, Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Ukwu In New Photos by kayalla(f): 10:25pm On Nov 20, 2014
wey de ukwu?

some pple sef
Re: Ukwu!! Celebrity Blogger, Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Ukwu In New Photos by Nobody: 12:28am On Nov 21, 2014
mmmmmmmmmmm... lipsrsealed...dah ynash dey smell embarassed
Re: Ukwu!! Celebrity Blogger, Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Ukwu In New Photos by king32(m): 12:37am On Nov 21, 2014
naughtylagosguy:
Where's the ukwu if I may ask?
u da blind shaaa she is just to fine and ok. If she open the ukwu for u u go run mad oo. grin

Den u go be her skap goat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Singer Waje Stuns In A Wrap Jumpsuit (photos) / Nollywood Actor, Francis Duru Glows In New Photos / Zonju Hosts First Abuja Seafood Fiesta Night With Personalities (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.